🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Not really.. Trump was NOT wiretapped... His campaign was spied on. Folks tend to be very specific on serious charges. And TRUMP DIRECTLY was not surveilled that we KNOW of. Doesn't mean his CAMPAIGN was not spied on..

Besides, I see no "Dickerson" exchange in my link... Provide the quote in relationship to the article I linked.
LOL

You're too fucking stupid to bother with.

I cut and pasted that dialog from your link.

And wtf? You think Ryan doesn't know what you claim to know? :rolleyes:

You talking about the Intercept (Greenberg) link I just posted? Because searching for Ryan returns ZERO hits.
I'm talking about the link you posted which contained the dialog from which I cut and pasted here.

C'mon, this isn't rocket science. You posted a link and I used your link to show that Ryan said Trump was full of shit (in not so many words) when he claimed Obama wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

WHICH LINK DUFUS? It's not in the last article I posted. Not brain surgery to specify WHICH article I posted.
Ok, I owe you an apology. I was wrong when I said I cut and pasted from your link; it was actually from a link from your link.

The link from which I quoted came from the link you posted. The dialog is not directly on your link.

Your link starts with...

ON SUNDAY’S Face the Nation, Sen. Rand Paul was asked about President Trump’s accusation that President Obama ordered the NSA to wiretap his calls. The Kentucky senator expressed skepticism about the mechanics of Trump’s specific charge, saying: “I doubt that Trump was a target directly of any kind of eavesdropping.”​

was asked took me to Ryan saying there was no evidence to support Trump's claims.

Well for STARTERS dingbat, that's what everyone THOUGHT back in March 2017... We know a SHITLOAD more now about the Agency collusion to GET a FISC warrant and how they tapped Carter Page. It's all OLD quoting. Ask them AGAIN tomorrow.

No one had ANY idea that the Steele Dossier was directly funded thru the DNC/Clinton and most of the LEAKS of 702 system highly classified material hadn't even occurred.

Get current dude and try to keep up...

Already told you that TECHNICALLY TRUMP was not wiretapped. That's a true statement. But you need to know the difference between a "wiretap" and the largest fucking Intel collection system EVER on this planet. And how it's designed to work. Maybe that's just too much for your simplistic view of politics as a team sport.

LOL

You're too fucking stupid to bother with.

I cut and pasted that dialog from your link.

And wtf? You think Ryan doesn't know what you claim to know? :rolleyes:

You talking about the Intercept (Greenberg) link I just posted? Because searching for Ryan returns ZERO hits.
I'm talking about the link you posted which contained the dialog from which I cut and pasted here.

C'mon, this isn't rocket science. You posted a link and I used your link to show that Ryan said Trump was full of shit (in not so many words) when he claimed Obama wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

WHICH LINK DUFUS? It's not in the last article I posted. Not brain surgery to specify WHICH article I posted.
Ok, I owe you an apology. I was wrong when I said I cut and pasted from your link; it was actually from a link from your link.

The link from which I quoted came from the link you posted. The dialog is not directly on your link.

Your link starts with...

ON SUNDAY’S Face the Nation, Sen. Rand Paul was asked about President Trump’s accusation that President Obama ordered the NSA to wiretap his calls. The Kentucky senator expressed skepticism about the mechanics of Trump’s specific charge, saying: “I doubt that Trump was a target directly of any kind of eavesdropping.”​

was asked took me to Ryan saying there was no evidence to support Trump's claims.

Well for STARTERS dingbat, that's what everyone THOUGHT back in March 2017... We know a SHITLOAD more now about the Agency collusion to GET a FISC warrant and how they tapped Carter Page. It's all OLD quoting. Ask them AGAIN tomorrow.

No one had ANY idea that the Steele Dossier was directly funded thru the DNC/Clinton and most of the LEAKS of 702 system highly classified material hadn't even occurred.

Already told you that TECHNICALLY TRUMP was not wiretapped. That's a true statement. But you need to know the difference between a "wiretap" and the largest fucking Intel collection system EVER on this planet. And how it's designed to work. Maybe that's just too much for your simplistic view of politics as a team sport.
I'm confident Ryan knows the difference between a wiretap and data mining when he said there was no evidence to support Trump's lies.

Your link starts with...

I'm confident Ryan knows the difference between a wiretap and data mining when he said there was no evidence to support Trump's lies.

As of March of 2017.. As of TODAY ---- still no evidence that the Russian witchhunt had any VALIDITY. Should I wait a bit longer? :19:

Don't be concerned with sour grapes liberals. We won and continue to win, that's all that matters.

its not going to be long at all until you get that "we won" bullshit shoved down your throat and out your butt.

You libs got your ass beat and are in no position to be talking trash. You had every advantage and we still gave you a beating, then you ran home to your mommas crying.

Hillary Clinton just can’t over it either, she has turned the world into her therapeutic couch. It’s becoming hard to tell if she’s upset at women, men, the electoral college, the media, Bernie Sanders, Comey ... or the fact she has this platform because no one came for her book signing. She is really quite the embarrassment for the left. In fact, even Sarah Palin accepted her party’s loss alongside McCain’s run for the White House a lot better. Like Obama said, “if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose you start blaming somebody else, then you don't have what it takes to be in this job.” To know Palin didn’t whine at all, has to hurt that another woman had handled it better than a Clinton.
Wow. I never see Hillary on the news. Don't really hear about Obama either.
Maybe they are being drowned out by the corruption and lies coming from Trump's gang of Swamp Creatures.

Trump know's all about spying. After all, he did sneak into dressing rooms at Miss America and Miss Teen Pageants to spy on the contestants.

But if I were him, I wouldn't worry about spying. I would worry about criminal investigation.

What does the FISC warrant say?

Does it authorize the surveillance of every Carter Page communication on record- or for a specific period?

No reason for a FISC warrant if you didn't want to look backwards in time at all his past associations and contacts and communications. You could just tap his phones and collect his computers remotely.

That is what the FISC warrant allowed the FBI to do- conduct surveillance of his communications and physical searches.
Can't legally do any of that without a warrant.

Which the FBI got.

NOT JUST HIS. The entire purpose of the system is to uncover the map of relationships and associations of the target and monitor THEM as well. If YOU'RE a target, your barber, your accountant, your business partners can all be monitored as well. BACK in time as well as forward..

Look- I know you claim to have been some Intelligence guy at some point- who knows- maybe you really were? But this is the internet and you could be a Russian hacker for all we know.

What you have failed to do- despite repeated requests- is to show any evidence that any campaign member of Trump's was the subject of surveillance.

Frankly- if it had happened Nune's Kangaroo Komittee would have been braying about it- which they didn't. Their 'smoking gun' was to claim that the FISA warrant was improperly requested. Not that Trump's campaign members were being tapped.

Your link starts with...

As of March of 2017.. As of TODAY ---- still no evidence that the Russian witchhunt had any VALIDITY. Should I wait a bit longer? :19:
Your link, from which I linked to the Ryan quote saying there was no evidence to back Trump's lies, was also from March, 2017. So what ever information was available to Rand was also available to Ryan.

As for the "Russian witch hunt," I never said Trump "colluded" with Russia, to go gum at someone else's ankles over that.

They're both true, douchebag. You're hanging your claim on the use of the word "wiretap." That's antiquainted terminology for what the NSA does when it wants to spy on you, but what Trump said is a fact.

And we KNOW -- they got that warrant with phony documentation for Carter Page and RENEWED IT several times.. Hence ---- they were SPYING on Team Trump. With help of much of the Obama Admin appointees at FBI/DNI/CIA/STATE departments. It's a fact.

What was the 'phony documentation' for Carter Page?
Who on the Trump campaign were they 'spying on'?
Who authorized the renewal of the FISA warrant?

Because I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means.

I just told you all that... WHY was that new Big Brother Patriotic Act spy system developed?
If that’s your idea of Obama spying on Trump then Trump is now spying on Obama because the Patriot Act is still in place.

That has to be the dumbest excuse for logic posted in this thread. The fact that the patriot act exists isn't proof that Trump is spying on Obama.

No- the dumbest excuse for logic is virtually every post you have made in this thread.

The fact remains- the title of this thread is 'what do liberals think about Trump's' spying claims now?

And we think that it is even more obvious now that Trump was lying than when he made the original lie.

Hundreds of posts in this thread and not a single example of Trump being spied upon.
Not a single example of a Trump campaign member being intentionally spied upon.

Trump lied. Like he always lied.

Like he lied today about illegal voters.

It is what he does. It is what Trump's supporters applaud and expect of him.

'phony documentation' for Carter Page?

Obama government investigators [Inquisitors] grew suspicious of Page's Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016.

The Obama DOJ sought permission to surveil Page largely based on information from the infamous and discredited Clinton Steele dossier. That’s the document filled with bogus ludicrous blatantly false allegations re: Team Trump. This dossier was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer, on paper at least, meaning that Page was being surveilled in part because of a campaign’s bogus opposition research
Bullshit...

"DOJ's October 21, 2016 FISA application and three subsequent renewals carefully outlined for the Court a multi-pronged rationale for surveilling Page, who, at the time of the first application, was no longer with the Trump campaign. DOJ detailed Page's past relationships with Russian spies and interaction with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, (REDACTED). DOJ cited multiple sources to support the case for surveilling Page a but made only narrow use of information from Steele's sources about Page's specific activities in 2016, chiefly his suspected July 2016 meetings in Moscow with Russian officials (REDACTED)."

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf

So you believe we are supposed to believe Obama's DOJ? Really?
We don't expect you to believe anything except what Fox News parrots from Donald Trump.

We can plainly see you won't believe the evidence.

Yah you've been spewing that crap forever too, now the chicken are coming home to roost as the true Trump\GOP agenda takes shape. Don worry we'll bury the Attempted Coup by you Russian Right Wingers.

It's fact BlindFool, you supported the USSR in the 80's, part of Ortega's 5th column.

Now you Communists are emboldened once again.

We will defeat you traitors again, just as we did last time.

Most here don't grasp that Brian, you, and I go back 40 years.

I always thought you would grow up, but you've merely grown old.

Yah. You guys support right wing dictators then and you support them now. The curtain has been drawn back with the election of "Benedict Donald". We support democratically elected governments not waging subversive wars against them because they ousted your dictator in Managua.

I never thought you'd change.
At some point you people have caused everything that we in America are dealing with in this country to date. If a dictator cometh, then you people readily assured his power, where as he knows he has to try and stop the bullcrap going on before it's too late.

Everything this nation stood for is being tarnished by you crazies for whom have begun some kind of weird journey to over throw this nation in every way possible instead of working to unify it.

The nation might be primed by the Demon-crat pump to readily accept a dictator for the first time in history. Keep pushing, and you might just get to see first hand what a dictator looks and operates like in a nation that allows such a thing to take place. Many nations, especially Germany in the late 30's ushered in a dictator, and we don't want to experience that situation ever.

People get fed up with the bullcrap, and they might tolerate things never thought to be tolerated before.

I don't understand how you can blame Democrats for how Trump is tarnishing everything about the United States and his nationalistic movement towards a dictatorship.

Not only do we have evidence- there Mueller has indictments against Russians who attempted to illegally influence our election.

Ohh, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada had indictments against foreign nationals who are in a country with no extradition treaty with us. Isn't the witch hunter just so very impressive..."

LOL- you are reduced to nothing more than name calling against Mueller?

LOL- you do follow your Dear Leader in everything.

Could the FBI find evidence without THAT FISC order? Sure- if they have the ability to get a FISC on anyone- they could have requested one for each of Trump's campaign inner circle.

No. Actually they couldn't do that. The topic was "collusion with the Russians" and Page was their best bet on that play. Except that his contribution to the Trump Campaign was very near zero. Never attended a committee meeting. Never talked to the upper reaches of the Campaign staff.

No way the FISC would approve a request based on Russian collusion for just ANY member of the team..

Page lived in Russia while he opened Merrill Lynch over there. Is a Russian expert on their energy reserves and had COOPERATED with the FBI many times in the past. They USED him as an "unwitting" informant in their zest to get dirt on the Republican campaign staff.
Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.

Russia tried to recruit Page as a spy.

Funny how the Trumpsters 'forget' about that......

Could the FBI find evidence without THAT FISC order? Sure- if they have the ability to get a FISC on anyone- they could have requested one for each of Trump's campaign inner circle.

No. Actually they couldn't do that. The topic was "collusion with the Russians" and Page was their best bet on that play. Except that his contribution to the Trump Campaign was very near zero. Never attended a committee meeting. Never talked to the upper reaches of the Campaign staff.

No way the FISC would approve a request based on Russian collusion for just ANY member of the team..

Page lived in Russia while he opened Merrill Lynch over there. Is a Russian expert on their energy reserves and had COOPERATED with the FBI many times in the past. They USED him as an "unwitting" informant in their zest to get dirt on the Republican campaign staff.
Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.
Bullshit. Page had virtually no connection to the Trump campaign.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?

Who did they spy on in the Trump campaign?

Page no longer was with the campaign.
Manafort- no longer with the campaign.

Who?

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?
You really should stop lying. They didn't spy on anyone in the Trump campaign.
Saying that 10,000 times won't make it true.
Page left the campaign in September, 2016.

The warrant to spy on him was issued in October, 2016.

Just how big of a fucking moron are you to not know that after all this time?

It has already been pointed out to you numerous times that the NSA has a recording of every phone call he made for years stored in their database in Utah, and once they have a warrant they have authority to search through that database for his phone calls. They can also search through the phone calls of anyone he spoke with.

No- that has been claimed.

There has been no evidence produced at all that any of that is actually true.

Or that any of Page's communications while he was on the campaign were obtained through surveillance.

And since Trump- and you Trumpsters always lie....well there is really no reason to believe anything you claim.

So you believe we are supposed to believe Obama's DOJ? Really?
If Obama's DOJ said the sky is blue, we're supposed to take that as a lie?

Is that your point?

No. But every time Clapper opens his trap, he spews lies. That's what MAKES a good spook. And he's in this spying on the Trump Campaign (along with Brennan) up to the eyeballs. Couldn't have advertised that Russian Propaganda Dossier as an "Intel Report" without them .. .Money WELL SPENT by the DNC and Ms WhoreHopper.

I think you are confusing Clapper with Donald Trump.

Donald Trump actually does lie almost everytime he speaks.

Today he threw away his script just so he could lie about the last election again.

It's like I'm saying 'A' therefor 'B,' and you're saying "there's nothing lovelier than a tree."

Li'l Kim may not actually speak English. He posts hating points from his North Korean commanders, but there is little evidence that he has any grasp of what the shit he posts means.

He's just a troll.
He seldom addresses your points. He usually just attacks you personally, or he harps on some trivial and irrelevant error in your post.

Leftists have to attack you personally because if they didn't, they'd have nothing

LOL you telling that to Brip- when Brip attacks people personally in almost every post- is rich with irony.

Today's Intel tip of day for Faun and the other CNN mushrooms is on "reverse targeting"... A well-know surveillance term.. At least to people paying attention the Civil Liberties crisis here.

Pop quiz tomorrow -- read and ask questions..

Rand Paul Is Right: NSA Routinely Monitors Americans’ Communications Without Warrants

Paul explained how the NSA routinely and deliberately spies on Americans’ communications — listens to their calls and reads their emails — without a judicial warrant of any kind:

The way it works is, the FISA court, through Section 702, wiretaps foreigners and then [NSA] listens to Americans. It is a backdoor search of Americans. And because they have so much data, they can tap — type Donald Trump into their vast resources of people they are tapping overseas, and they get all of his phone calls.

And so they did this to President Obama. They — 1,227 times eavesdrops on President Obama’s phone calls. Then they mask him. But here is the problem. And General Hayden said this the other day. He said even low-level employees can unmask the caller. That is probably what happened to Flynn.

They are not targeting Americans. They are targeting foreigners. But they are doing it purposefully to get to Americans.

Paul’s explanation is absolutely correct. That the NSA is empowered to spy on Americans’ communications without a warrant — in direct contravention of the core Fourth Amendment guarantee that “the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause” — is the dirty little secret of the U.S. Surveillance State.
Okay- to quote your article- which in all fairness- these people could be telling the truth- or they might not be:

As Lieu says, the 2008 FISA law explicitly allows NSA — without a warrant — to listen to Americans’ calls or read their emails with foreign nationals as long as their “intent” is to target the foreigner, not the American.

So explain again how a FISA warrant of Page- would allow the surveillance of his phone calls to other Americans- prior to October 2016?

When your own article says that it only applies to phone calls with foreign nationals?

Still waiting for any evidence to support your claim that Page being wiretapped resulted in any surveillance of any Trump campaign member.

Today's Intel tip of day for Faun and the other CNN mushrooms is on "reverse targeting"... A well-know surveillance term.. At least to people paying attention the Civil Liberties crisis here.

Pop quiz tomorrow -- read and ask questions..

Rand Paul Is Right: NSA Routinely Monitors Americans’ Communications Without Warrants

Paul explained how the NSA routinely and deliberately spies on Americans’ communications — listens to their calls and reads their emails — without a judicial warrant of any kind:

The way it works is, the FISA court, through Section 702, wiretaps foreigners and then [NSA] listens to Americans. It is a backdoor search of Americans. And because they have so much data, they can tap — type Donald Trump into their vast resources of people they are tapping overseas, and they get all of his phone calls.

And so they did this to President Obama. They — 1,227 times eavesdrops on President Obama’s phone calls. Then they mask him. But here is the problem. And General Hayden said this the other day. He said even low-level employees can unmask the caller. That is probably what happened to Flynn.

They are not targeting Americans. They are targeting foreigners. But they are doing it purposefully to get to Americans.

Paul’s explanation is absolutely correct. That the NSA is empowered to spy on Americans’ communications without a warrant — in direct contravention of the core Fourth Amendment guarantee that “the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause” — is the dirty little secret of the U.S. Surveillance State.
Holyshit! :eusa_doh:

Your own link!

DICKERSON: Another unanswered question in Washington, what evidence did the president have for his bombshell charge that President Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower during the campaign?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
DICKERSON: You are the member of the Gang -- the so-called Gang of 8, the top leaders who get this information. Have you seen anything to suggest there are wiretaps?

RYAN: No.

Now would be an optimal time for you to go fuck yourself.

Not really.. Trump was NOT wiretapped... His campaign was spied on. Folks tend to be very specific on serious charges. And TRUMP DIRECTLY was not surveilled that we KNOW of. Doesn't mean his CAMPAIGN was not spied on...

So Trump's actual claims- where he claimed he was wiretapped/surveiled- are false- they are lies.

And his claim that Trump Towers was wiretapped/surveiled- are false- they are lies.

And you still don't have any evidence to support the claim that his campaign was spied on.

Remember- this title is about Trump's claims that he was spied on- those are demonstrably false- they were- and are lies.

Whether anyone admits it or not...we are all wise enough to know what took place here and why this investigation is happening and how it got started...The left does not like to relinquish power even when they lose as bad as they did to Trump....Prison time needs to be part of this.....The left needs to learn a hard lesson.... Never to try this again....

Yes- the Right desperately wants the Left to learn to never let a Republican appoint another Republican to investigate a Republican President- again.

Your link starts with...

As of April 5th 2017- still no evidence that Donald Trump- or his campaign was 'wiretapped'.

Or any evidence of a 'witchhunt'.

Just a Republican appointing another Republican to investigate possible collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

Whitewater took 4 years and millions of dollars to get that one charge of lying about a blowjob. Mueller has been at it a year.

I would think any true believer in Trump would want Mueller to finish his investigation and report how Trump is as clean as a whistle and not giving Putin blowjobs on the side.

Forum List

Back