What do liberals want the US to be?

Just what I expect out of conservatives....thinking 2014 was a validation of their policies

See how you do in a presidential election cycle with a weak candidate and having to defend 24 senate seats

Then you can start whining about voter fraud again

Did I say it was a validation of policies ?

Let me know when you can produce the quote that shows I said it.

I won't be holding my breath.

The truth is that people are fed up with both sides. Fortunately, they think you suck more than we do.

As for a weak candidate, let's hope you are betting on Clinton. She'll be lucky to see the light of day.

Defending 24 seats won't be hard. In fact, we'll pick up Nevada.

You only had to defend ten Senate seats last time. Try 24 with over half in blues states.
Like I said cockiness by conservatives will be their undoing, just like 2012

Republicans are reaching the point where they can barely reach 270 under ideal conditions. 2016 will hardly be ideal for the GOP

Coattails.
Presidential coattails is about the only way Dems can win the House or Senate. If a Repub wins the White House in 2016, they will win all three.
The electoral vote is heavily stacked against Republicans to the point where they can barely reach 270....look at Bush
The Senate has Republicans defending 24 seats and Dems defending 10

The deck is stacked against you

I'm not prognosticating but rather pointing out that only Presidential coattails can break Repub control of the House and Senate and should the Repubs win the White House they will win all three. Your arrogance is typical of that which cost the Dems those seats this year. Keep it up.

It's up to the GOP.

We've had two difficult presidential elections.

In 2008, we faced the specter of GWB's messes. Additionally, McCain was not someone to get to excited over.

In 2012, the left just could not accept that their Affirmative Action Failure had done just that...failed. On several fronts.

They don't have a token to put up in 2016. Hillary is more of a beast and won't win for the same reasons. If the GOP can do a better job of getting someone and running them....

The dems can watch from the sidelines as we correct the course of this country and get her back on track.

Contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property. Our wealthy are paying at one of the lowest levels in our history and laughing all the way to the bank

People are capable of determine how they can or should contribute to society without the filthy government forcing them to do it.

One of the main problems with democracy being used to determine who "contributes to society" is that opens the door for the legalized stealing of money and redistributing it to the people that made the determination. You know, two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I am not poorer because somebody else is wealthier but I am poorer when the shitheads in this country elects assholes like Obama that raises my taxes.

So being so damn greedy. Earn your own way and stop being envious of what other people do. You are not entitled to other people's money simply because you are alive.
Damn...you suck as a poster

Still haven't posted anything worthy of a reply. You need to step up your game

If you don't want to listen to what I have say then don't read it. I promise not to be upset. However, when you are going to make stupid statements like "contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property" then I will educate other people on what was idiotic about your post.

If you ever drove on an Interstate, you've benefited from tax monies that were collected by the government for the common good. Even if the common good includes those with no common sense.

Which of the policies you listed are exclusive to "liberals" or accomplished the goals to the extent the problem has been solved?

Let me see?

ummmmmm........Looks like all of them

Well it is obvious you are blind ... And have nothing to complain about if that is what you believe.

I'm not complaining

All of those initiatives have helped the well being of all Americans

That's bull. If I had the S.S. money I had paid into the system, I'd be much better off. Hasn't helped me at all. And it won't.
Prior to Social Security most workers retirement consisted of having enough kids where you hoped one would take care of you in your old age. There was no voluntary retirement. You worked until you were no longer able
Social Security changed all that......thank a liberal

It's much worse than that. Get your propaganda straight.

The elderly needed help back then and the system gave it to the wrong people. It has always screwed the real poor at the expense of the wealthy. Don't believe me...look at LBJ's increases in '66. Helped mostly upper middle class.

Since then the system has screwed people over and over.

You must get paid for word count...not brain level.

Your posts are oversimplified, partisan and generally suck.

And you have so little self respect, you accuse others of being bad posters.

Tell that to President Obama

Peasantpimp obama... he's not President of anything. He's the Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Resorting to childish name calling ....a sure signal of your submission

Whenever we have a discussion about ignore lists, I always feel a little out of the norm that my list is so long. When I begin reading the tripe of people like Keys...I remember why it's so long.

I would agree....

The list of people who've kicked your ass probably matches up well with the ignore list.

Did I say it was a validation of policies ?

Let me know when you can produce the quote that shows I said it.

I won't be holding my breath.

The truth is that people are fed up with both sides. Fortunately, they think you suck more than we do.

As for a weak candidate, let's hope you are betting on Clinton. She'll be lucky to see the light of day.

Defending 24 seats won't be hard. In fact, we'll pick up Nevada.

You only had to defend ten Senate seats last time. Try 24 with over half in blues states.

Republicans are reaching the point where they can barely reach 270 under ideal conditions. 2016 will hardly be ideal for the GOP

Coattails.
Presidential coattails is about the only way Dems can win the House or Senate. If a Repub wins the White House in 2016, they will win all three.
The electoral vote is heavily stacked against Republicans to the point where they can barely reach 270....look at Bush

I'm not prognosticating but rather pointing out that only Presidential coattails can break Repub control of the House and Senate and should the Repubs win the White House they will win all three. Your arrogance is typical of that which cost the Dems those seats this year. Keep it up.

It's up to the GOP.

In 2008, we faced the specter of GWB's messes. Additionally, McCain was not someone to get to excited over.

In 2012, the left just could not accept that their Affirmative Action Failure had done just that...failed. On several fronts.

They don't have a token to put up in 2016. Hillary is more of a beast and won't win for the same reasons. If the GOP can do a better job of getting someone and running them....

The dems can watch from the sidelines as we correct the course of this country and get her back on track.
Give us a name of a Republican who can beat Hillary
If it doesn't begin and end with Jeb Bush, you are kidding yourself

Peasantpimp obama... he's not President of anything. He's the Peasantpimp of the Union States.

Whenever we have a discussion about ignore lists, I always feel a little out of the norm that my list is so long. When I begin reading the tripe of people like Keys...I remember why it's so long.

I would agree....

The list of people who've kicked your ass probably matches up well with the ignore list.

It's almost as long as the list of people (like you) who welched on the bet they made in 2012....

Why did you welch on the bet?

Coattails.

It's up to the GOP.

Also give us the 60+ electoral votes that switch from the D to the R...

Well I just joined so I'm late to this but I can tell you what us liberal's want
1 put down.your gun
2 pick up that can
3 work hard and pay taxes so I don't have to
4 don't question OBEY

Coattails.

It's up to the GOP.

I would give you a name why ?

We'll see you in 2016.

I would agree....

It's almost as long as the list of people (like you) who welched on the bet they made in 2012....

Oh, I suspect the list of people who've kicked your ass is much longer than that.

Which policies payed off?
Civil rights, women's rights, worker protections, social security, Medicare, affirmative action

Which of the policies you listed are exclusive to "liberals" or accomplished the goals to the extent the problem has been solved?

"Civil rights, women's rights, worker protections, social security, Medicare, affirmative action"

Weird, conservatives fought EVERY one of those programs and to this day try to repeal or weaken them!!!

I think the problem with modern liberalism is it doesn't have a coherent vision of anything. It is thoroughly materialistic and nihilistic. Though I would say the same of modern "conservativsm".

Sure, liberalism is " materialistic and nihilistic." *shaking head*

“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it." - P.J. O’rourke

The Dems will take both the whotehouse and Senate in 2016 and things will return to normal

Keep up the wet dream.
It makes it easier for us when we cream you ass in 2016.
You can kiss Obamacare good-bye.
We are just getting started.

Just what I expect out of conservatives....thinking 2014 was a validation of their policies...

Nah, it wasn't validation of anything. It was a resounding REPUDIATION of liberal policies and as a result we are already seeing the more conservative (read: less stupid) Dems breaking ranks with their idiot brethren.

You are joking right? What 'liberal' policies? You know it was the lowest voter turnout since WW2 right?

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Liberals do not want the US to become what most conservatives seek: an America of ignorance, fear, and hate.

Liberals want us so far in debt that cardboard will be the main commodity of trade.

Sure, even though 90%+ of current debt can be traced back to POLICIES of Ronnie, Poppy and Dubya

"Starving the beast" is a political strategy employed by American conservatives in order to limit government spending by cutting taxes in order to deprive the government of revenue in a deliberate effort to force the federal government to reduce spending.

Before his election as President, then-candidate Ronald Reagan foreshadowed the strategy during the 1980 US Presidential debates, saying "John Anderson tells us that first we've got to reduce spending before we can reduce taxes. Well, if you've got a kid that's extravagant, you can lecture him all you want to about his extravagance. Or you can cut his allowance and achieve the same end much quicker."

Starve the beast - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

To clarify, liberals are materialist in that they advance the agenda of transnational capital(the economic "elite"). They are nihilistic in regards to their promotion of moral and cultural relativism under their banner of promoting "equality".

The GOP are more or less big business liberals. They have no moral principles and are not patriotic in any sense, but are more blatant in their support of our current kleptocracy.

Already failing under it's own weight.

That's what you clowns said about social security and medicare, and guess what, they are both still here.

Social Security will eventually go to a hand to mouth set up when the surplus goes away.

It won't go bankrupt. But all the seniors you've duped into living on 1000/month will be living on 759/month.

That's a raging success.

Sure, the US will not fix it, like we have dozens of times *shaking head*

SS keeps 50% of seniors out of poverty. Conservatives want to go back to NO safety nets, lol

I would agree....

Oh, I suspect the list of people who've kicked your ass is much longer than that.

Thanks for another reason to laugh. You're living proof that your friends can take a joke.
You also suspected Romney would win by a landslide--so much so you said you'd "leave the board". Remember? Since Romney lost by a landslide and you're still here...where is your honor?

Already failing under it's own weight.

That's what you clowns said about social security and medicare, and guess what, they are both still here.

Social Security will eventually go to a hand to mouth set up when the surplus goes away.

It won't go bankrupt. But all the seniors you've duped into living on 1000/month will be living on 759/month.

That's a raging success.

Sure, the US will not fix it, like we have dozens of times *shaking head*

SS keeps 50% of seniors out of poverty. Conservatives want to go back to NO safety nets, lol
If Democrats care about entitlements, why did they support raiding Social Security to pay for the quagmire they voted for in Iraq, or support raiding Medicare to fund Obamacare?

They may talk like they care about preserving the social safety net, but they just use it as a third rail for votes.

I would agree....

Thanks for another reason to laugh. You're living proof that your friends can take a joke.
You also suspected Romney would win by a landslide--so much so you said you'd "leave the board". Remember? Since Romney lost by a landslide and you're still here...where is your honor?

At least I have some friends.

I have to wonder about you.

Forum List

Back