What do liberals want the US to be?

Yeah, you didn't 'earn' the money because of the system WE set up right? No, it was just working harder. NOT like the US system helped at all. Read BF quote again dumbass, then go to China or Russia and do it!!!

Bull, you did nothing to "set up" the system. I created my company, I funded "the system." You are just a parasite.

Right, you didn't BENEFIT from our roads, schools, military, etc.

Fukkking dumbass, go do it in a 3rd world nation then!!

That isn't what I said, Einstein. You had nothing to do with roads, schools and the military. I funded those. Businesses drive our economy. You had nothing to do with providing them. Illiteracy sucks. If you went to college, you should sue them to get your money back.
First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a $516 trillion dollar derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

Ask them..they just threw your ass out of the senate.
just a mere handful did....it was the lowest participation in an election in 40 years.... all liberals have to do in 2016 is show up to vote, then your ass is grass again.... but you all know that, this is why the republicans always focus on reducing the numbers that vote, like gvt picture voter id laws and reducing the number of days early voting is available and reducing the hours of early voting, and reducing the number of voting machines in crowded democratic districts, and telling students they should stay home election day, and promoting that women shouldn't vote etc etc etc etc....

IT'S ALL ABOUT trying to STOP citizens from voting for Republicans....they know it is the only way they can win...

Sorry to break it to you, but it's a handful either way.

Let's see fact based evidence of your claims.

You really think you lost Colorado because the GOP blocked voting ?

Please, run for office.....you'd make it easy for us.
I didn't say they won because they BLOCKED voting, you made that up yourself....

Then you can explain the democrats loss of a key senate seat in Colorado.

Looking forward to it.

A president’s party rarely does well in midterm elections, and that’s been particularly true in a president’s second term. And the country has still not fully recovered from the Great Recession

Colorado voters elected Representative Cory Gardner, the Republican challenger, as their new senator on Tuesday, rejecting the incumbent Mark Udall as a Democrat too closely tied to President Obama and as a candidate who ran a one-note campaign focused on the politics of abortion.

Mr. Udall’s campaign echoed what Republicans called a “war on women” strategy, casting Mr. Gardner as a rigid opponent of abortion who supported legal rights for embryos and whose positions could outlaw some forms of birth control.

Mr. Gardner’s camp did everything possible to weld Mr. Udall and Mr. Obama together in voters’ minds, focusing in particular on Mr. Udall’s support for a health care overhaul. Ad after ad by Republicans and outside conservative groups declared that Mr. Udall voted with the president 99 percent of the time.

“Coloradans, it doesn’t matter if you’re a Republican or a Democrat. They want someone who’s independent, who’s there for them. It’s really a Western thing.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/us/udall-loses-senate-seat-to-gardner-a-republican.html

Confiscation of one's property is confiscation. Contributions are those things given without penalty...

If I 'make' a million dollars, I accumulated money from other people. I'm not actually producing cash, I'm acquiring theirs. Therefore, others have collectively lost a million dollars of purchasing power to me.

These people can't go demand new money just because I have all of their money.

They go broke, I get rich, and income inequality is a thing...

Lame dodge and you didn't address the FACT that gov't confiscation of private wealth is regressive and just plain wrong. Your whiny, schoolgirl argument boils down to "he got paid more than me and that's not fair!"

Sure, they 'believe in' fiscal responsibility and freedom, lol

tea-party-meeting.gif

So in the Liberal World if you can't pay your bills you print more money (debt in our case)...

In the Conservatives World you quit spending until you can afford it...

I know this is too simple to comprehend...

greenberg21.jpg

James Madison, the Constitution's main author, described inequality as an evil, saying government should prevent "an immoderate, and especially unmerited, accumulation of riches." He favored "the silent operation of laws which, without violating the rights of property, reduce extreme wealth towards a state of mediocrity, and raise extreme indigents towards a state of comfort."

So how does gov't pass laws "which, without violating the rights of property, reduce extreme wealth towards a state of mediocrity, and raise extreme indigents towards a state of comfort?"

Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father, American diplomat, statesman, and scientist; letter to Robert Morris, December 25, 1783:

"All the property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it."

Confiscation of one's property is confiscation. Contributions are those things given without penalty...

If I 'make' a million dollars, I accumulated money from other people. I'm not actually producing cash, I'm acquiring theirs. Therefore, others have collectively lost a million dollars of purchasing power to me.

ROFLMNAO!

They haven't lost anything... they exchanged a million dollars for the million dollars worth of service or products. Therefore both parties have profited.

We call this capitalism... OKA: Freely exchanging goods and services to the mutual profit of all parties.

A principle which has never once failed since the first sub-human exchanged a stick he broke which made a particularly good spear or lever for something he wanted, like a female or a thatch of wheat... .

Whenever we have a discussion about ignore lists, I always feel a little out of the norm that my list is so long. When I begin reading the tripe of people like Keys...I remember why it's so long.

I would agree....

The list of people who've kicked your ass probably matches up well with the ignore list.

It's almost as long as the list of people (like you) who welched on the bet they made in 2012....

Why did you welch on the bet?

Oh, I suspect the list of people who've kicked your ass is much longer than that.

Thanks for another reason to laugh. You're living proof that your friends can take a joke.
You also suspected Romney would win by a landslide--so much so you said you'd "leave the board". Remember? Since Romney lost by a landslide and you're still here...where is your honor?

At least I have some friends.

I have to wonder about you.

We don't have to worry about your honor or your code; you have neither. Facts speak for themselves.

How do tax cuts create jobs???

They kill jobs by incentivizing OFF SHORRING jobs AND profits dumbass!

And the near 6,000 new government regulations Obama has slammed businesses with? Is this sending jobs off shore? OH SNAP!

Oh snap, more right wing bullshit (SNIP)

LOL riiiight the liberal jobs killing regulations are not pushing jobs off-shore. I suppose even those Democrats in congress who are fighting these regulations because its costing their districts jobs are in on your big conspiracy? :laugh:

8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies and they lot 1+ million jobs inn 8 years (NOT including the 4+ million lost in 2009)

Obama has NET 7+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since 2009

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Good snip, ONCE AGAIN:

Misrepresentations, Regulations and Jobs

No hard evidence is offered for this claim; it is simply asserted as self-evident and repeated endlessly throughout the conservative echo chamber.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/04/regulation-and-unemployment/

ROFLMNAO!

They haven't lost anything... they exchanged a million dollars for the million dollars worth of service and/or products. Therefore both parties profited.

We call this capitalism... OKA: Freely exchanging goods and services to the mutual profit of all parties.

A principle which has never once failed since the first sub-human exchanged a stick he broke which made a particularly good spear or lever for something he wanted, like a female or a thatch of wheat... .

Last edited:
I'm not prognosticating but rather pointing out that only Presidential coattails can break Repub control of the House and Senate and should the Repubs win the White House they will win all three. Your arrogance is typical of that which cost the Dems those seats this year. Keep it up.

It's up to the GOP.
We've had two difficult presidential elections.
In 2008, we faced the specter of GWB's messes. Additionally, McCain was not someone to get to excited over.
In 2012, the left just could not accept that their Affirmative Action Failure had done just that...failed. On several fronts.
They don't have a token to put up in 2016. Hillary is more of a beast and won't win for the same reasons. If the GOP can do a better job of getting someone and running them....
The dems can watch from the sidelines as we correct the course of this country and get her back on track.

I'm not ready to call the 2016 election (it's a bit early) and I'm not as certain as you that the Repubs can get this country back on track. We have a severe shortage of statesmen and an overabundance of self-serving hacks in DC and we may have to get back on track without their help.

Contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property. Our wealthy are paying at one of the lowest levels in our history and laughing all the way to the bank

People are capable of determine how they can or should contribute to society without the filthy government forcing them to do it.

One of the main problems with democracy being used to determine who "contributes to society" is that opens the door for the legalized stealing of money and redistributing it to the people that made the determination. You know, two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I am not poorer because somebody else is wealthier but I am poorer when the shitheads in this country elects assholes like Obama that raises my taxes.

So being so damn greedy. Earn your own way and stop being envious of what other people do. You are not entitled to other people's money simply because you are alive.
Damn...you suck as a poster

Still haven't posted anything worthy of a reply. You need to step up your game

If you don't want to listen to what I have say then don't read it. I promise not to be upset. However, when you are going to make stupid statements like "contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property" then I will educate other people on what was idiotic about your post.

If you ever drove on an Interstate, you've benefited from tax monies that were collected by the government for the common good. Even if the common good includes those with no common sense.

That argument is obvious yet the bottom 50% of America's earners don't pay any federal income tax, meaning they get a free ride on that interstate. The question is: what gov't provided "common good" do we want and who is to pay for it?

Tell that to President Obama

Peasantpimp obama... he's not President of anything. He's the Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Resorting to childish name calling ....a sure signal of your submission

Whenever we have a discussion about ignore lists, I always feel a little out of the norm that my list is so long. When I begin reading the tripe of people like Keys...I remember why it's so long.

ROFLMNAO! Crazy ironic.

I looked at my ignore list last night and could not believe how many leftist have failed to make the cut on this site. I would imagine that I have the majority of Leftist on this site on ignore at this point. I've taken a few off, just to provide them some chance to prove themselves worthy.

The idiot contributor above is one example... she's clueless, but she entertains me, from time to time, despite her consistent inability to compete.

Already failing under it's own weight.

That's what you clowns said about social security and medicare, and guess what, they are both still here.

Social Security will eventually go to a hand to mouth set up when the surplus goes away.

It won't go bankrupt. But all the seniors you've duped into living on 1000/month will be living on 759/month.

That's a raging success.

Sure, the US will not fix it, like we have dozens of times *shaking head*

SS keeps 50% of seniors out of poverty. Conservatives want to go back to NO safety nets, lol
If Democrats care about entitlements, why did they support raiding Social Security to pay for the quagmire they voted for in Iraq, or support raiding Medicare to fund Obamacare?

They may talk like they care about preserving the social safety net, but they just use it as a third rail for votes.
I would agree....

The list of people who've kicked your ass probably matches up well with the ignore list.

It's almost as long as the list of people (like you) who welched on the bet they made in 2012....

Why did you welch on the bet?

Oh, I suspect the list of people who've kicked your ass is much longer than that.

Thanks for another reason to laugh. You're living proof that your friends can take a joke.
You also suspected Romney would win by a landslide--so much so you said you'd "leave the board". Remember? Since Romney lost by a landslide and you're still here...where is your honor?

At least I have some friends.

I have to wonder about you.

We don't have to worry about your honor or your code; you have neither. Facts speak for themselves.

Yes, they do.

And your ignore (I got my ass kicked) list is proof of that.

I'm not prognosticating but rather pointing out that only Presidential coattails can break Repub control of the House and Senate and should the Repubs win the White House they will win all three. Your arrogance is typical of that which cost the Dems those seats this year. Keep it up.

It's up to the GOP.
We've had two difficult presidential elections.
In 2008, we faced the specter of GWB's messes. Additionally, McCain was not someone to get to excited over.
In 2012, the left just could not accept that their Affirmative Action Failure had done just that...failed. On several fronts.
They don't have a token to put up in 2016. Hillary is more of a beast and won't win for the same reasons. If the GOP can do a better job of getting someone and running them....
The dems can watch from the sidelines as we correct the course of this country and get her back on track.

I'm not ready to call the 2016 election (it's a bit early) and I'm not as certain as you that the Repubs can get this country back on track. We have a severe shortage of statesmen and an overabundance of self-serving hacks in DC and we may have to get back on track without their help.

A good point to be considered.

The fact that we are mopping up in state house races is going to help.

But, the GOP is certainly not anything to trust when it comes to liberty and a health direction for the country.

To clarify, liberals are materialist in that they advance the agenda of transnational capital(the economic "elite"). They are nihilistic in regards to their promotion of moral and cultural relativism under their banner of promoting "equality".

The GOP are more or less big business liberals. They have no moral principles and are not patriotic in any sense, but are more blatant in their support of our current kleptocracy.

Your confusing liberal with Democratic party!

Already failing under it's own weight.

That's what you clowns said about social security and medicare, and guess what, they are both still here.

Social Security will eventually go to a hand to mouth set up when the surplus goes away.

It won't go bankrupt. But all the seniors you've duped into living on 1000/month will be living on 759/month.

That's a raging success.

Sure, the US will not fix it, like we have dozens of times *shaking head*

SS keeps 50% of seniors out of poverty. Conservatives want to go back to NO safety nets, lol
If Democrats care about entitlements, why did they support raiding Social Security to pay for the quagmire they voted for in Iraq, or support raiding Medicare to fund Obamacare?

They may talk like they care about preserving the social safety net, but they just use it as a third rail for votes.

ANOTHER lie. Shocking. WHEN and how did Dems 'raid' SS to pay for Dubya's war of choice which 60% of Dems in Congress voted against? Raid Medicare? lol

Obamacare 'raids' Medicare? Not exactly

The 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act slows the growth in Medicare spending in several ways, including smaller automatic increases in payment rates for treatment providers and lower subsidies for private insurers. These two changes account for the largest savings -- $571 billion over 10 years, by the Congressional Budget Office's estimate. Both of them operate on the theory that the recipients of Medicare dollars can and should deliver better value of the money.

Obamacare raids Medicare Not exactly - Los Angeles Times

These people can't go demand new money just because I have all of their money.

They go broke, I get rich, and income inequality is a thing...

Lame dodge and you didn't address the FACT that gov't confiscation of private wealth is regressive and just plain wrong. Your whiny, schoolgirl argument boils down to "he got paid more than me and that's not fair!"

Talk about school girl *shaking head*

Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father, American diplomat, statesman, and scientist; letter to Robert Morris, December 25, 1783:

"All the property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it."

wealth-graphic2.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

They haven't lost anything... they exchanged a million dollars for the million dollars worth of service or products. Therefore both parties have profited.

Warren Buffet said it perfectly when he said "There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning."

And when he said "there’s been class warfare going on for the last 20 years, and my class has won."

And when he said "if this is a war – I wouldn’t call it a war, I’d call it a struggle – but, if this is a war, my side has had the nuclear bomb. We’ve got K-Street, we’ve got lobbyists, we’ve got money on our side".

Warren Buffet is very smart and observant.

wealth-graphic2.jpg

To clarify, liberals are materialist in that they advance the agenda of transnational capital(the economic "elite"). They are nihilistic in regards to their promotion of moral and cultural relativism under their banner of promoting "equality".

The GOP are more or less big business liberals. They have no moral principles and are not patriotic in any sense, but are more blatant in their support of our current kleptocracy.

Your confusing liberal with Democratic party!
No I am not.

Liberalism is a destructive utopian ideology that fails to recognize the social aspect of mankind, reducing man to a purely material being(economics uber alles) and supporting a blind drive towards "liberty" and "equality" regardless of the consequences.

How do tax cuts create jobs???

They kill jobs by incentivizing OFF SHORRING jobs AND profits dumbass!

And the near 6,000 new government regulations Obama has slammed businesses with? Is this sending jobs off shore? OH SNAP!

Oh snap, more right wing bullshit (SNIP)
LOL riiiight the liberal jobs killing regulations are not pushing jobs off-shore. I suppose even those Democrats in congress who are fighting these regulations because its costing their districts jobs are in on your big conspiracy? :laugh:

8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies and they lot 1+ million jobs inn 8 years (NOT including the 4+ million lost in 2009)

Obama has NET 7+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since 2009

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Good snip, ONCE AGAIN:

Misrepresentations, Regulations and Jobs

No hard evidence is offered for this claim; it is simply asserted as self-evident and repeated endlessly throughout the conservative echo chamber.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/04/regulation-and-unemployment/

Posting a blogger's thoughts in large font does not add any cred to them. Bartlett is a disgruntled Repub who just this October tried to make the case that Obama is a Republican. Yeah ... OK.

Contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property. Our wealthy are paying at one of the lowest levels in our history and laughing all the way to the bank

People are capable of determine how they can or should contribute to society without the filthy government forcing them to do it.

One of the main problems with democracy being used to determine who "contributes to society" is that opens the door for the legalized stealing of money and redistributing it to the people that made the determination. You know, two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I am not poorer because somebody else is wealthier but I am poorer when the shitheads in this country elects assholes like Obama that raises my taxes.

So being so damn greedy. Earn your own way and stop being envious of what other people do. You are not entitled to other people's money simply because you are alive.
Damn...you suck as a poster

Still haven't posted anything worthy of a reply. You need to step up your game

If you don't want to listen to what I have say then don't read it. I promise not to be upset. However, when you are going to make stupid statements like "contributing to the society from which you benefit is not a confiscation of property" then I will educate other people on what was idiotic about your post.

If you ever drove on an Interstate, you've benefited from tax monies that were collected by the government for the common good. Even if the common good includes those with no common sense.

That argument is obvious yet the bottom 50% of America's earners don't pay any federal income tax, meaning they get a free ride on that interstate. The question is: what gov't provided "common good" do we want and who is to pay for it?

Bottom 50% who made 12% of ALL US income? lol

Poor Americans Pay Double The State, Local Tax Rates Of Top One Percent

Overall, the poorest 20 percent of households paid an average 10.9 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes in 2007, while the top 1 percent on average paid just 5.2 percent of their incomes in state and local taxes, according to the study.

Poor Americans Pay Double The State Local Tax Rates Of Top One Percent

Forum List

Back