What do liberals want the US to be?

Right, those on food stamps or welfare NEVER paid taxes *shaking head*

You're a hypocrite. I'm not shocked.

They do pay taxes, but none of taxes they pay goes into the funds they're currently drawing from.

Weird, just like SS and Medicare (for most)???

Not sure what you're asking.

I was referring to people on welfare and food stamps. Thats where they're drawing from and paying nothing to it.

AGAIN, FROM YOU? OR DID YOU BUTT INTO CONSERVATIVES POSIT THEN NOT UNDERSTAND?

His posit:

"Accepting something that I was required to be a part of isn't wrong. If it is then those accepting food stamps and welfare are wrong because they get something funded by taxes they don't pay.

I'll take what comes my way from SS solely because I was required to put into it even if it means someone like you lives on the streets.["

AND YES, MOST PEOPLE COLLECTING SNAP AND WELFARE PAID FED TAXES AT SOME POINT!!!!

When you say they paid fed taxes, you presume they paid all fed taxes. Would be too much to ask you to be honest? Well, what you said is not true. They don't pay federal income taxes, but they do draw from it.

Wait, fed income taxes account for only 41% of fed revenues, THAT'S what funds Govt and specifically SNAP and welfare? lol

How does that equate to being a leeche? Why are insurance companies on the hook to pay the bills of anyone? Is the grocery store on the hook to provide them with free food?

Insurance comps are on the hook? Have you been paying attention Bubba? lol Record insurance comp stock prices. You mean Obamacare capped the amount of profit? Boo fkkking hoo

What the fuck are you talking about? What does anything you posted have to do with my question? Why should insurance companies pay the bills of anyone who can't pay their premiums?

OK, You'll stick to the usual right wing bullshit, false premises, distortions and LIES. Shocking

It's a question, idiot. Try answering it.

PLEASE give me ONE example of ANY insurance comp paying a bill for ANYONE not paying their premiums? lol. Idiot

That's what Obamacare forces them to do, numskull. Those with low incomes have their premiums subsidized - meaning the insurance company makes up the difference. You aren't actually going to deny that, are you?

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK INSURANCE COMPS PAY THE BILLS OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR PREMIUMS? Wow you are even nuttier than I thought

And NO, US Gov't (tax payers) are subsiding the poor dummy! Grow up and grow a brain!

Under Obamacare, they do.

Insurance comps are on the hook? Have you been paying attention Bubba? lol Record insurance comp stock prices. You mean Obamacare capped the amount of profit? Boo fkkking hoo

What the fuck are you talking about? What does anything you posted have to do with my question? Why should insurance companies pay the bills of anyone who can't pay their premiums?

OK, You'll stick to the usual right wing bullshit, false premises, distortions and LIES. Shocking

PLEASE give me ONE example of ANY insurance comp paying a bill for ANYONE not paying their premiums? lol. Idiot

That's what Obamacare forces them to do, numskull. Those with low incomes have their premiums subsidized - meaning the insurance company makes up the difference. You aren't actually going to deny that, are you?

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK INSURANCE COMPS PAY THE BILLS OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR PREMIUMS? Wow you are even nuttier than I thought

And NO, US Gov't (tax payers) are subsiding the poor dummy! Grow up and grow a brain!

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

Obamacare Health Insurance Subsidies FAQ - eHealth Insurance Resource Center

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORON

where does the govt get the money to pay the premiums (subsidize them). ? Answer: from those who actually pay premiums, and they are paying more now than before obozocare.

NO one was denied healthcare in the USA before obamacare NO ONE. There was no crisis. Its all bullshit to allow the govt to control a huge sector of the economy, and you fools fell for it.

MORON

Yes, dipshit. the govt is paying their premiums for them. They do it that way so the money is not spent on crack, meth, booze, good chains, and hookers.

MORON

where does the govt get the money to pay the premiums (subsidize them). ? Answer: from those who actually pay premiums, and they are paying more now than before obozocare.

NO one was denied healthcare in the USA before obamacare NO ONE. There was no crisis. Its all bullshit to allow the govt to control a huge sector of the economy, and you fools fell for it.

Got it, TAXES didn't go up, just premiums increased *shaking head*

Sure, tell that to people with CHRONIC issues like cancer, heart disease, etc. THE ONLY DEVELOPED NATION STILL WITHOUT UHC. Shameful you bastards!

Control of a sector of the economy???? lol. Wing nutter

MORON

Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

MORON

Got it, TAXES didn't go up, just premiums increased *shaking head*

Sure, tell that to people with CHRONIC issues like cancer, heart disease, etc. THE ONLY DEVELOPED NATION STILL WITHOUT UHC. Shameful you bastards!

Control of a sector of the economy???? lol. Wing nutter

Yes, taxes went up of everyone who pays taxes, those getting a free ride are still riding free.

Before ACA no one who needed treatment for cancer, heart disease etc was denied treatment----NO ONE. Those of us who paid for insurance or paid medicare taxes, income taxes, etc paid the bills for everyone else------------just like under ACA. The difference is that now we also have to pay for a huge govt beaurocracy that will make medical treatment slower, less efficient and more expensive.

ACA accomplished NOTHING.

Are you claiming that medicine is not a sector of the economy?

MORON

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

damn but you are stupid. the govt has to collect the money, or borrow it, before it can pay it to the insurance companies as subsidies. The govt has only 3 sources of money--------1. taxes, 2. borrowing, 3. printing.

OK, dudes and dudettes, 151 pages and not one liberal has offered a sane answer to the OP.

So, lets try again, shall we

What exactly and specifically would you liberals change about the USA?

Answers like "fairness" "treat everyone the same" "punish big oil" etc are not answers to the very basic question.

Tell us specifically what you don't like about how the USA operates and specifically how you would change it.

Come on libs, is the question too hard for you? What is it that you really want? Can't even figure it out, can you?

OK, dudes and dudettes, 151 pages and not one liberal has offered a sane answer to the OP.

Answers like "fairness" "treat everyone the same" "punish big oil" etc are not answers to the very basic question.

Tell us specifically what you don't like about how the USA operates and specifically how you would change it.
Why bother?

It is obvious you just ignore the answers you are given

Why bother?

If you have real answers and not talking points, we can discuss intelligently. All you libs have posted so far are talking points and nebulous fantasies about a liberal utopia where everyone loves each other and everyone has the same "stuff".

Come up with something real and we can talk, otherwise go back to sleep.

Why bother?

If you have real answers and not talking points, we can discuss intelligently. All you libs have posted so far are talking points and nebulous fantasies about a liberal utopia where everyone loves each other and everyone has the same "stuff".

Come up with something real and we can talk, otherwise go back to sleep.
Liberals can't explain what they want to change about the USA

Liberals give 50 pages of changes

Liberals can't explain what they want to change about the USA

Last edited:

Oh hell, I answered pages back.

So I'll give you what you want.

I want all you asshole Republicans leave the country. That's the change I would make. All the asshole right wingers like I see on here every day would be gone.

Hope that helps in your quest for what changes I want. I can't speak for anyone else though I doubt that I am the only one that wants that.

I want all you asshole Republicans leave the country. That's the change I would make. All the asshole right wingers like I see on here every day would be gone.

Hope that helps in your quest for what changes I want. I can't speak for anyone else though I doubt that I am the only one that wants that.

And I think all libs should be given Rubik's Cubes.

They'd starve to death staring at them.

Great, and typical of a mentally challenged liberal. Not a fricken one of you can tell us what you want, you are all hate filled morons. You hate freedom, you hate personal responsibility, you hate anyone who does not worship obama, you hate anyone who dares think for themselves, you hate the constitution, you hate free enterprise, you hate successful people, you hate corporations, you hate. You have confirmed that the defective liberal gene is alive and well in the USA.

It was naive of me to think that any liberal could post an intelligent answer to a legitimate question.

So------------

Great, and typical of a mentally challenged liberal. Not a fricken one of you can tell us what you want, you are all hate filled morons. You hate freedom, you hate personal responsibility, you hate anyone who does not worship obama, you hate anyone who dares think for themselves, you hate the constitution, you hate free enterprise, you hate successful people, you hate corporations, you hate. You have confirmed that the defective liberal gene is alive and well in the USA.

It was naive of me to think that any liberal could post an intelligent answer to a legitimate question.

So------------
Sweden dummy.

And your "summary" is as stupid as they come, and couldn't be more wrong.

Forum List

Back