What do liberals want the US to be?

What exactly and specifically would you liberals change about the USA?

Oh hell, I answered pages back.

So I'll give you what you want.

I want all you asshole Republicans leave the country. That's the change I would make. All the asshole right wingers like I see on here every day would be gone.

Hope that helps in your quest for what changes I want. I can't speak for anyone else though I doubt that I am the only one that wants that.

So, you're a Stalinist?

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK INSURANCE COMPS PAY THE BILLS OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR PREMIUMS? Wow you are even nuttier than I thought

And NO, US Gov't (tax payers) are subsiding the poor dummy! Grow up and grow a brain!

Under Obamacare, they do.

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

Obamacare Health Insurance Subsidies FAQ - eHealth Insurance Resource Center

where does the govt get the money to pay the premiums (subsidize them). ? Answer: from those who actually pay premiums, and they are paying more now than before obozocare.

NO one was denied healthcare in the USA before obamacare NO ONE. There was no crisis. Its all bullshit to allow the govt to control a huge sector of the economy, and you fools fell for it.

Got it, TAXES didn't go up, just premiums increased *shaking head*

Sure, tell that to people with CHRONIC issues like cancer, heart disease, etc. THE ONLY DEVELOPED NATION STILL WITHOUT UHC. Shameful you bastards!

Control of a sector of the economy???? lol. Wing nutter

Yes, taxes went up of everyone who pays taxes, those getting a free ride are still riding free.

Before ACA no one who needed treatment for cancer, heart disease etc was denied treatment----NO ONE. Those of us who paid for insurance or paid medicare taxes, income taxes, etc paid the bills for everyone else------------just like under ACA. The difference is that now we also have to pay for a huge govt beaurocracy that will make medical treatment slower, less efficient and more expensive.

ACA accomplished NOTHING.

Are you claiming that medicine is not a sector of the economy?

Sep 17, 2009

Harvard study finds nearly 45,000 excess deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage
Uninsured, working-age Americans have 40 percent higher death risk than privately insured counterparts
New study finds 45 000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage Harvard Gazette

A study by doctors from the Harvard Medical School calculated that about 1,000 people will die for every one million people who are uninsured. Since the health care law is expected to cover 32 million currently uninsured people, a vote for repealing reform is a vote to kill 32,000 people a year.

Who are these people? They are people like Tifanny Owens, the Seattle mother of the 11-year-old boy who stood next to President Obama when he signed the health care law. Tifanny died after she lost her job and her health insurance because her illness was making it hard for her to get to work. Without health insurance, she couldn’t get the treatments she needed to stay alive.
Repealing Health Care Reform Will Kill 32 000 People a Year Roosevelt Institute

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK INSURANCE COMPS PAY THE BILLS OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY THEIR PREMIUMS? Wow you are even nuttier than I thought

And NO, US Gov't (tax payers) are subsiding the poor dummy! Grow up and grow a brain!

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

damn but you are stupid. the govt has to collect the money, or borrow it, before it can pay it to the insurance companies as subsidies. The govt has only 3 sources of money--------1. taxes, 2. borrowing, 3. printing.

You agree then, insurance comps aren't subsidizing the poor. Thanks

A place where even people without exceptional skills can still achieve the "American Dream".

How can a person with no business skills run a business? How do you equalize that?

I have watched businesses fail because the skill of the business owner is not that of a business owner, but the skill set of an employee. I watch people mismanage people because their skill set for managing is poor.

I'm not sure how you can make everything equal.

MORON

Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

damn but you are stupid. the govt has to collect the money, or borrow it, before it can pay it to the insurance companies as subsidies. The govt has only 3 sources of money--------1. taxes, 2. borrowing, 3. printing.

You agree then, insurance comps aren't subsidizing the poor. Thanks

of course they are subsidizing the poor, do you know what the word "subsidy" means?

OK. libs these are all yes or no questions:

1. do you want every person in the USA to have the same income?
2. do you want the government to tell you where to set your thermostat?
3. do you want everyone to go to college at no cost to them?
4. do you wantthe government to sanction every form or "marriage" including polygamy of all variations?
5. do you want free abortion on demand paid for the by the government?
6. do you want amnesty for every person in this country illegally?
7. do you want every citizen to pay something for the govt services he/she receives?
8. do you want the USA to close all of its foreign bases?
9. do you want the US military cut in half?
10. do you want obama to have unlimited power via executive orders?

4. do you wantthe government to sanction every form or "marriage" including polygamy of all variations?
7. do you want every citizen to pay something for the govt services he/she receives?
1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. Half of half
10. No

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.
You wouldn't know the truth if I spoon-fed it to you dumbass. You live your life by lies you stupid infant.

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.
You wouldn't know the truth if I spoon-fed it to you dumbass. You live your life by lies you stupid infant.

My, my, my, what a petulant little child you are.

this is a serious question, please only reply with serious comments.

what specifically do liberals want the US to become?
Tell us exactly what you want changed, and why.
Seriously?

Liberals want a country that provides a level playing field for all people regardless of race, sex, sexuality or social class
Liberals want to help those who need helping

What he really means is: Take from those that do, and give to those that don't.
In it's simplest form, this is liberalism today.

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.

Not in the slightest my little infant. I'm the man that should spank your mommy for raising such a fucking child in a man's body. Without even knowing her it's obvious that you are the worst mistake she ever made, and letting you live was the second.

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.

Not in the slightest my little infant. I'm the man that should spank your mommy for raising such a fucking child in a man's body. Without even knowing her it's obvious that you are the worst mistake she ever made, and letting you live was the second.

You grow tiresome.

1. No
2. No
3. It depends
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. If possible, yes
8. Yes
9. half of half
10. No

Mostly lies.

You grow tiresome.
The feeling is mutual my little infant, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you do not, so go play.

Mostly lies.

You grow tiresome.
The feeling is mutual my little infant, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you do not, so go play.

Yeah, right. That's why everyone in the forum ridicules you on a daily basis.

You grow tiresome.

Everyone on this forum is like the rest of Americans, they are dumb as dog shit almost without exception. You little reactionaries hate the truths, so you cling to each here, your little right-wing reach-around buddies who hate the dreaded Liberals, who founded this fucking nation!

You grow tiresome.

Everyone on this forum is like the rest of Americans, they are dumb as dog shit almost without exception. You little reactionaries hate the truths, so you cling to each here, your little right-wing reach-around buddies who hate the dreaded Liberals, who founded this fucking nation!

You and your ilk bear no resemblance to the men who founded this nation. You are much closer to the men who founded the Soviet Union. That's what we're trying to prevent.

You grow tiresome.

You and your ilk bear no resemblance to the men who founded this nation. You are much closer to the men who founded the Soviet Union. That's what we're trying to prevent.
You don't know fuck all about either, you just think you do, so get the fuck out of my country.

You grow tiresome.

who are you talking to Bri? must be someone I have on ignore since his/her posts don't show up.,

You grow tiresome.

who are you talking to Bri? must be someone I have on ignore since his/her posts don't show up.,

PMH. I understand why you have him on ignore. I've considered doing that myself, but I have a policy of never putting anyone on ignore.

Forum List

Back