What do liberals want the US to be?

OK. libs these are all yes or no questions:

1. do you want every person in the USA to have the same income?
2. do you want the government to tell you where to set your thermostat?
3. do you want everyone to go to college at no cost to them?
4. do you wantthe government to sanction every form or "marriage" including polygamy of all variations?
5. do you want free abortion on demand paid for the by the government?
6. do you want amnesty for every person in this country illegally?
7. do you want every citizen to pay something for the govt services he/she receives?
8. do you want the USA to close all of its foreign bases?
9. do you want the US military cut in half?
10. do you want obama to have unlimited power via executive orders?

Ok, libs. 10 easy yes or no questions, not a one of you able to answer them?????

4. do you wantthe government to sanction every form or "marriage" including polygamy of all variations?
7. do you want every citizen to pay something for the govt services he/she receives?

Ok, libs. 10 easy yes or no questions, not a one of you able to answer them?????

Oh they can....but, they won't.

They are suddenly faced with the reality of their stupid positions and won't allow themselves to be flogged in the the open.

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

Obamacare Health Insurance Subsidies FAQ - eHealth Insurance Resource Center

Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

damn but you are stupid. the govt has to collect the money, or borrow it, before it can pay it to the insurance companies as subsidies. The govt has only 3 sources of money--------1. taxes, 2. borrowing, 3. printing.

You agree then, insurance comps aren't subsidizing the poor. Thanks

of course they are subsidizing the poor, do you know what the word "subsidy" means?

Gawd you are a moron. You THINK insurance comps have 2 sets of prices, one for full paying customers and one for subsidized (BY THE TAX PAYERS!!!, LOL)

Dipshit, I answered.

The feeling is mutual my little infant, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you do not, so go play.

Yeah, right. That's why everyone in the forum ridicules you on a daily basis.
Everyone on this forum is like the rest of Americans, they are dumb as dog shit almost without exception. You little reactionaries hate the truths, so you cling to each here, your little right-wing reach-around buddies who hate the dreaded Liberals, who founded this fucking nation!

You and your ilk bear no resemblance to the men who founded this nation. You are much closer to the men who founded the Soviet Union. That's what we're trying to prevent.

who are you talking to Bri? must be someone I have on ignore since his/her posts don't show up.,

PMH. I understand why you have him on ignore. I've considered doing that myself, but I have a policy of never putting anyone on ignore.
The ignore button is only for pussies.

Last edited:
Hmmm, no, that's only part of the picture. The plans offered on the exchange are more expensive for buyers who aren't near the poverty line in order to subsidize those who are eligible for subsidies.

MORE bullshit. Shocking., THE SUBSIDIES are covered by Gov't. Doesn't matter WHERE you are on the line, the lower you are, the more GOV'T SUBSIDY GOES TO THE INSURANCE COMP!!!!

damn but you are stupid. the govt has to collect the money, or borrow it, before it can pay it to the insurance companies as subsidies. The govt has only 3 sources of money--------1. taxes, 2. borrowing, 3. printing.

of course they are subsidizing the poor, do you know what the word "subsidy" means?

Gawd you are a moron. You THINK insurance comps have 2 sets of prices, one for full paying customers and one for subsidized (BY THE TAX PAYERS!!!, LOL)

of course not, no one said that they have two sets of prices. You claimed that when the govt pays all or most of someone's premium its not a subsidy. WTF is it then?

The govt is using tax money to buy insurance for some americans---------------the govt is subsidizing them by paying their insurance bill.
Taxes paid by tax paying americans are paying for insurance for those who don't pay taxes or pay for their insurance.

again, before you continue to make a fool of yourself, look up the word "subsidy"

Yeah, right. That's why everyone in the forum ridicules you on a daily basis.
Everyone on this forum is like the rest of Americans, they are dumb as dog shit almost without exception. You little reactionaries hate the truths, so you cling to each here, your little right-wing reach-around buddies who hate the dreaded Liberals, who founded this fucking nation!

You and your ilk bear no resemblance to the men who founded this nation. You are much closer to the men who founded the Soviet Union. That's what we're trying to prevent.

who are you talking to Bri? must be someone I have on ignore since his/her posts don't show up.,

PMH. I understand why you have him on ignore. I've considered doing that myself, but I have a policy of never putting anyone on ignore.
Well you are a pussy, so I guess we should use the ignore button on you.

funny how libs always resort to juvenile insults when defeated by facts, logic, and common sense.

They are suddenly faced with the reality of their stupid positions and won't allow themselves to be flogged in the the open.

exactly, if they answered truthfully they would say yes to all but #7. Because they want to be wards of the state. They are mindless sheep that don't believe they are capable of caring for themselves.

liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

of course not, no one said that they have two sets of prices. You claimed that when the govt pays all or most of someone's premium its not a subsidy. WTF is it then?

The govt is using tax money to buy insurance for some americans---------------the govt is subsidizing them by paying their insurance bill.
Taxes paid by tax paying americans are paying for insurance for those who don't pay taxes or pay for their insurance.

again, before you continue to make a fool of yourself, look up the word "subsidy"

Got it, instead of following the actual history of the comments, where right wing nut Bripat argued INSURANCE COMP'S SUBSIDIZE THE POOR, you'll , but in and start a false premise.

For you low info types, TRY to stay on subject. IF you think an insurance comp (private Corp) is actually subsiding ANYTHING, please supply the evidence? lol

MORON

How do Obamacare subsidies work? .... those funds will be provided directly from the government to your health insurance company.

GOV'T IS SUBSIDIZING DUMMY. Insurance is COLLECTING the money from the subsidy. Grow a brain!

exactly, if they answered truthfully they would say yes to all but #7. Because they want to be wards of the state. They are mindless sheep that don't believe they are capable of caring for themselves.

liberalism is indeed a mental disease.
These have been answered but you have everyone who isn't one of your right-wing reach-around buddies on ignore you fuckin pussy.

funny how libs always resort to juvenile insults when defeated by facts, logic, and common sense.
None of which you have ever been capable of presenting, asswipe.

I do have a pussy, but she's working today.

GOV'T IS SUBSIDIZING DUMMY. Insurance is COLLECTING the money from the subsidy. Grow a brain!

yes, thats correct, you finally get it. The govt is buying insurance for some americans (subsidizing them by paying their insurance bill).

Now, where does the govt get the money to give to the insurance companies?

None of which you have ever been capable of presenting, asswipe.

Yes, your mind is open. As soon as anyone disproves liberalism without contradicting the inherent truth of liberalism, then you will get it and change your view.

MORON

Why wouldn't we want to subsidize the poor on something as important as healthcare

Have you no soul?

Forum List

Back