What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

I'm just wondering why you made a statement that the Palestinians living in Israel(I assume? I mean those living in Gaza are not living under Israeli rule) - living in apartheid, please explain, the way I see it you're just repeating a statement absolutely wrong that have been made a couple of times, so please lets start with this one.
You are the accusing side so please share with us the evidence for such accusation, that's the way it works, and I also ask you to start a new thread where we can discuss that properly and challenge others to join as well, when you do provide anything close to evidence - like a good debate - it will be my turn to disprove it, but you cannot start with a statement and consider it true without any ground, don't you agree?
This thread will do.
So why do you not accept separation of roads as proof normal people think Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? How much more proof of separate roads do you require?

Where is your evidence that normal people do not consider Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? I keep providing evidence and you keep ignoring it. Here is some again.

segregated-roads-2012-05-28.png

Last edited:
Yes in the sense they provide assistance therefore have a measure of control over the Pal
So therefore 'terrorist' groups are 'authorities' because they provide assistance and therefore have a measure of control over the Palestinians.

This is ludicrous, I'm out.
I agree you are out. Your statement is nonsense.

David Saks claims that the comparison of Israel's policies in the West Bank (Gaza having been evacuated in 2005) is fundamentally false, since Israel and the Palestinian territories are in a state of war, with Israeli population centers continuously bombarded from Gaza. Saks says that the Israelis have responded to this situation with checkpoints, curfews, security fences, segregated road systems, military incursions, and other similar measures, which impact negatively on the everyday life of ordinary Palestinians, and indeed, he says, it is legitimate to demand of Israelis that they not go further than is necessary in ensuring their safety. However, he asserts it is false to accuse the Israelis of apartheid-like strategies when they are facing military threats that have no parallel in pre-1994 South Africa.

Wiki.

I'm just wondering why you made a statement that the Palestinians living in Israel(I assume? I mean those living in Gaza are not living under Israeli rule) - living in apartheid, please explain, the way I see it you're just repeating a statement absolutely wrong that have been made a couple of times, so please lets start with this one.
You are the accusing side so please share with us the evidence for such accusation, that's the way it works, and I also ask you to start a new thread where we can discuss that properly and challenge others to join as well, when you do provide anything close to evidence - like a good debate - it will be my turn to disprove it, but you cannot start with a statement and consider it true without any ground, don't you agree?
This thread will do.
So why do you not accept separation of roads as proof normal people think Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? How much more proof of separate roads do you require?

Where is your evidence that normal people do not consider Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? I keep providing evidence and you keep ignoring it. Here is some again.

I Guess you know everything so answer my questions;

1.Propaganda, but lets go on with it, why am I not allowed to go drive into Syria with my car?
Additionally - Do any of the Palestinians have all the requirements for having a fitting Israeli driving license(Car test, insurance, taxes) to be able to use Israeli roads without risking lives of other drivers?

2.Separated roads in the West Bank means the WB Palestinians can only drive on their own roads, they are not Israelis so why would we allow them to use Israeli roads in the first place? lets ignore the fact they enjoy some Israeli roads just for the sake of the debate.

3.Due to the daily basis events of Palestinians assaulting Israelis, blocking roads, infiltrating Israeli land, how can you guarantee the Palestinians of the West Bank will stop their violent aggression towards Israelis? (Don't forget they were far more violent when there was no wall, and no separated roads, including less checkpoints)

At your free time.

The headline is misleading, the article incredibly lame and CNM is a liar. Go figure.
Why is Israel selling Palestine's gas? Has Palestine ceded the gas to Israel? If not, Palestinians' natural gas is being stolen by Israel, as normal people think.

Ha ha ha. Palestine's gas? The only gas that Palestine has is the one coming out of its ass.

The headline is misleading, the article incredibly lame and CNM is a liar. Go figure.
Why is Israel selling Palestine's gas? Has Palestine ceded the gas to Israel? If not, Palestinians' natural gas is being stolen by Israel, as normal people think.

Ha ha ha. Palestine's gas? The only gas that Palestine has is the one coming out of its ass.

:lol:

What in the heck is this guy talking about?

cnm, et al,

Where is this gas derived from?

(QUESTION)

How did you determine it was stolen?

Most Respectfully,
R

This thread will do.

About two million Arab Muslims live as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others, who travel on any road they feel like. That means your map isn't worth any more than toilet paper. :rofl:

At your free time.
You seek to excuse apartheid while disputing it exists. Why not just openly admit it? Everyone else knows it exists.
It exists in your dreams maybe. Who is this everyone? Muslims and Nazis? Well they should know a thing or two about that, considering they are experts practicing it. :clap2:

:lol:

What in the heck is this guy talking about?
His area of expertise, asses, I imagine.

There has to first be a "Palestine" for it to have gas, you ass.

There has never been a Palestinian nation in history, ever. The land was ottoman property for 700 years and then British for the rest.

Most Respectfully,
R
IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

According to Anais Antreasyan in the University of California's Journal of Palestine Studies, the most respected English language journal devoted to the Arab-Israeli conflict, Israel's stranglehold over Gaza has been designed to make "Palestinian access to the Marine-1 and Marine-2 gas wells impossible." Israel's long-term goal "besides preventing the Palestinians from exploiting their own resources, is to integrate the gas fields off Gaza into the adjacent Israeli offshore installations." This is part of a wider strategy of:

"…. separating the Palestinians from their land and natural resources in order to exploit them, and, as a consequence, blocking Palestinian economic development. Despite all formal agreements to the contrary, Israel continues to manage all the natural resources nominally under the jurisdiction of the PA, from land and water to maritime and hydrocarbon resources."

Most Respectfully,
R
IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

According to Anais Antreasyan in the University of California's Journal of Palestine Studies, the most respected English language journal devoted to the Arab-Israeli conflict, Israel's stranglehold over Gaza has been designed to make "Palestinian access to the Marine-1 and Marine-2 gas wells impossible." Israel's long-term goal "besides preventing the Palestinians from exploiting their own resources, is to integrate the gas fields off Gaza into the adjacent Israeli offshore installations." This is part of a wider strategy of:

"…. separating the Palestinians from their land and natural resources in order to exploit them, and, as a consequence, blocking Palestinian economic development. Despite all formal agreements to the contrary, Israel continues to manage all the natural resources nominally under the jurisdiction of the PA, from land and water to maritime and hydrocarbon resources."

So what that means is an invented identity and an invented country is jealous that Israel on its own was able to discover gas fields in an area of the sea that Gazans would have absolutely zero rights to, even if Gaza was a nation. And now the greedy savages want a part of what doesn't belong to them.

Unless of course Arabs are talking about all of Israel being Palestine, which in that case both you and they are out of your fucking minds as usual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back