What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

You misunderstood me again, I want you to describe in detail why you think the Palestinians live in apartheid regime, provide raw evidence.
Why do you reject separate roads as evidence of apartheid, ('separate hood')?

And when do you get to describe in detail why you think Palestinians don't live in apartheid regimes?

[edited]

Last edited:
What about the Nakba Law - which grants Israel's Finance Minister the authority to reduce the budget of state-funded bodies that openly reject Israel as a Jewish state - makes Israeli Arabs into 2nd class citizens?
Yes.

Next question.

Good luck with that.

:boohoo:

C'mon, I've posted hard evidence by the bucket load as to why normal people think Paletinians live under apartheid regimes. Here's some more.

segregated-roads-2012-05-28.png

I am not changing the subject I was responsive to your statement.
No, you didn't respond to my statement and yes, you were trying to change the subject.

I asked you who the Pals had to turn to in 1948 and you started talking about sanctions on Iran.

Yes in the sense they provide assistance therefore have a measure of control over the Pal
So therefore 'terrorist' groups are 'authorities' because they provide assistance and therefore have a measure of control over the Palestinians.

This is ludicrous, I'm out.

So therefore 'terrorist' groups are 'authorities' because they provide assistance and therefore have a measure of control over the Palestinians.

This is ludicrous, I'm out.
Alex is a typical internet troll.

He's Kondor3-lite.

What about the Nakba Law - which grants Israel's Finance Minister the authority to reduce the budget of state-funded bodies that openly reject Israel as a Jewish state - makes Israeli Arabs into 2nd class citizens?

Yes.
Next question.

OK ... I will rephrase:

OK ... I will rephrase:
The Nakba Law only affects one group of people.

You misunderstood me again, I want you to describe in detail why you think the Palestinians live in apartheid regime, provide raw evidence.
Why do you reject separate roads as evidence of apartheid, ('separate hood')?

And when do you get to describe in detail why you think Palestinians don't live in apartheid regimes?

[edited]
I'm just wondering why you made a statement that the Palestinians living in Israel(I assume? I mean those living in Gaza are not living under Israeli rule) - living in apartheid, please explain, the way I see it you're just repeating a statement absolutely wrong that have been made a couple of times, so please lets start with this one.
You are the accusing side so please share with us the evidence for such accusation, that's the way it works, and I also ask you to start a new thread where we can discuss that properly and challenge others to join as well, when you do provide anything close to evidence - like a good debate - it will be my turn to disprove it, but you cannot start with a statement and consider it true without any ground, don't you agree?

A most appropriate response! The article does not support CNM's claim that "Israel intends to steal Palestinians' natural gas..." but rather that Ya'alon believes any revenue that reaches Hamas will be used to fund terrorism and not to help those hapless Gazans. Ya'alon goes on to say Hamas must be sidelined or destroyed, not that Israel plans to control or steal their gas. The headline is misleading, the article incredibly lame and CNM is a liar. Go figure.

IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

According to Anais Antreasyan in the University of California's Journal of Palestine Studies, the most respected English language journal devoted to the Arab-Israeli conflict, Israel's stranglehold over Gaza has been designed to make "Palestinian access to the Marine-1 and Marine-2 gas wells impossible." Israel's long-term goal "besides preventing the Palestinians from exploiting their own resources, is to integrate the gas fields off Gaza into the adjacent Israeli offshore installations." This is part of a wider strategy of:

"…. separating the Palestinians from their land and natural resources in order to exploit them, and, as a consequence, blocking Palestinian economic development. Despite all formal agreements to the contrary, Israel continues to manage all the natural resources nominally under the jurisdiction of the PA, from land and water to maritime and hydrocarbon resources."

Forum List

Back