What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

cnm, et al,

First let me clarify a couple points made in the excerpt cited by our friend "cnm."

The Journal of Palestinian Studies is only printed by the University of California Press. It is not a UC Research Project. It is an independent project within the
Institute for Palestine Studies © 2006 – 14.
  • BEIRUT Anis Nsouli Street, Verdun, Beirut, Lebanon
  • WASHINGTON 3501 M Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20007
  • JERUSALEM 19 Emile Habibi Street, Al-Masion, Ramallah
And Anais Antreasyan is a researcher based in Geneva and co-founder of Generation Palestine (Genève). She obtained her master's (With Honors) from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (Genève) under the direction of Riccardo Bocco. Generation Palestine (21ter rue Voltaire, 75011 Paris, France) is a anti-Zionist activity. (Source: Palestine: Information with Provenance database)

For more information about the Journal of Palestine Studies, please visit the Institute for Palestine Studies homepage.

How did you determine it was stolen?

Most Respectfully,
R
IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis

http://www.theguardian.com

According to Anais Antreasyan in the University of California's Journal of Palestine Studies, the most respected English language journal devoted to the Arab-Israeli conflict, Israel's stranglehold over Gaza has been designed to make "Palestinian access to the Marine-1 and Marine-2 gas wells impossible." Israel's long-term goal "besides preventing the Palestinians from exploiting their own resources, is to integrate the gas fields off Gaza into the adjacent Israeli offshore installations." This is part of a wider strategy of:

"…. separating the Palestinians from their land and natural resources in order to exploit them, and, as a consequence, blocking Palestinian economic development. Despite all formal agreements to the contrary, Israel continues to manage all the natural resources nominally under the jurisdiction of the PA, from land and water to maritime and hydrocarbon resources."
(COMMENT)

If you read this article, you will find out that it is not gas from a find anywhere Gaza (- without rights --- see note). This is pure supposition on the part of the author.

Having said that, the longer it takes for the Palestinians to make peace, the longer the will be separated from any potential off-shore exploitation.

But there is no evidence in the article of wrong doing by the Israelis and no evidence of Israeli exploitation of off-shore Gaza Gas Fields.

NOTE:
With strong indications of extensive gas and oil reserves in Palestinian lands and waters, the British Gas Group (BG) and the Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCC) were ‘granted’ gas exploration rights in Gaza’s offshore, in a 25-year agreement signed in 1999 with the Palestinian Authority (PA). In 2000, as drilling operations began, BG and CCC found gas fields in the Gazan off-shores, including Gaza Marine 1 and the Gaza border field (Gaza Marine 2). (Revolution News July 2014)​

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
1939 Palestinian Flag. What does it look like? Surprised?

1939 Palestinian Flag. What does it look like Surprised
SINCE 1939 HOW MANY WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN MERCENARIES HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIANS?????
SINCE '' " " " MERCENARIES FROM OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIAN,MEN,WOMEN AND CHILDREN?????????

MERCENARY adj meaning A PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER HIRED TO SERVE A FOREIGN(ISRAELI)ARMY,WHO'S PRIME MOTIVATION IS ONLY CONCERNED WITH MAKING MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AT THE EXPENSE OF ETHICS

Now be Mindful,"Mindful" before you answer......your lazy mind will have to work a little to find the answer.......which NO DOUBT WILL BE A SURPISE TO YOU

theliq

You're a nut, and not in a good way. :cuckoo:

Here's the IDF executing a Palestinian boy in cold blood.

Normal people would be outraged over this.

Just like they were in Ferguson.

But since it's violence against Palestinian's, it's accepted.

Just like it was in Nazi Germany.

You blind fuckin idiot. The dumbass Palestinian was CLEARLY trying to stab to police officer. What did he think would happen ??? You call THAT execution??

Another PRIME example of the delusions of pro Palestinians.

You blind fuckin idiot. The dumbass Palestinian was CLEARLY trying to stab to police officer. What did he think would happen ??? You call THAT execution??

Not to mention, he doesn't really look much like a "boy" to me. It appears that he is as big as the officers that he confronted rather aggressively. Kind of hard to make out what is actually happening, and that is one reason why I hate when people try to use YouTube as evidence of anything. Videos can be cut and edited and manipulated in all kinds of ways.

I Guess you know everything so answer my questions;

1.Propaganda, but lets go on with it, why am I not allowed to go drive into Syria with my car?
Because it's a separate fucking country!
I'm tempted to say Jordan, but you made it all clear, Israel is a SEPARATED COUNTRY WITH NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED.

Additionally - Do any of the Palestinians have all the requirements for having a fitting Israeli driving license(Car test, insurance, taxes) to be able to use Israeli roads without risking lives of other drivers?
Are you saying Israel hands out license plates to people who don't pass car tests, have insurance or pay taxes?
You mean these?

Public_vehicle_plate_palestine.jpg

The Palestinian National Authority requires their residents register their motor vehicles and display vehicle registration plates. On the right side is the Latin letter "P" forPalestine; above that, the Arabic letter "ف" (Faa') for "فلسطين" (Falasteen). Private vehicles carry Arabic numbers with various colors depending on its type.

-Nope, Israel doesn't.

2.Separated roads in the West Bank means the WB Palestinians can only drive on their own roads, they are not Israelis so why would we allow them to use Israeli roads in the first place? lets ignore the fact they enjoy some Israeli roads just for the sake of the debate.
Those aren't Israeli roads. The West Bank is not Israel.
I was actually not referring to the West Bank on this one, but since you brought that up - the ancient Palestinian had wings so they didn't need to pave roads in the first place.

3.Due to the daily basis events of Palestinians assaulting Israelis, blocking roads, infiltrating Israeli land, how can you guarantee the Palestinians of the West Bank will stop their violent aggression towards Israelis? (Don't forget they were far more violent when there was no wall, and no separated roads, including less checkpoints)

At your free time.
That's easy! Get your ass out of the West Bank and the violence will end.
Its not easy and not simple, Israel just left Gaza and look what happened.
Leaving the West Bank means annihilation for Israel, and I know you don't really care much about the Israeli side which is why you consider a temporarily-instant solution to be the happily ever after, but the only way I see it - we leave the WB, we get another Gaza in the heart of Israel.

Not to mention, he doesn't really look much like a "boy" to me. It appears that he is as big as the officers that he confronted rather aggressively. Kind of hard to make out what is actually happening, and that is one reason why I hate when people try to use YouTube as evidence of anything. Videos can be cut and edited and manipulated in all kinds of ways.

Take a look one second before he gets shot. He raised hand again and it seems like he ,was about to lunge at the officer again.

Shooting him in the legs would probably have been a more viable solution, but either way this young man chose his own fate.

SINCE 1939 HOW MANY WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN MERCENARIES HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIANS?????
SINCE '' " " " MERCENARIES FROM OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIAN,MEN,WOMEN AND CHILDREN?????????

MERCENARY adj meaning A PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER HIRED TO SERVE A FOREIGN(ISRAELI)ARMY,WHO'S PRIME MOTIVATION IS ONLY CONCERNED WITH MAKING MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AT THE EXPENSE OF ETHICS

Now be Mindful,"Mindful" before you answer......your lazy mind will have to work a little to find the answer.......which NO DOUBT WILL BE A SURPISE TO YOU

theliq

You're a nut, and not in a good way. :cuckoo:
JUST ANWSER THE QUESTION BIGMOUTH

But there is no evidence in the article of wrong doing by the Israelis and no evidence of Israeli exploitation of off-shore Gaza Gas Fields
It's a steal at half the price!

Yet Palestine over the past 14 years has been unable to properly exploit its own gas due to the political and economic impediments with Israel, and due to internal division and the absence of legislative control. Israel has managed to be the sole purchaser of the 10% allocated Palestinian gas, setting its own conditions to any sale agreement.

Bombing for Oil Gaza Israel and the Levant Basin

Don't bunch yourself with normal people. I just posted what most normal Americans think about Palestinians.
Americans may be 5% of population, they are not the norm. In fact some Americans are abnormal in their regard for apartheid, possibly inspired by their historical association with apartheid systems which took a civil war to curtail.
Blah blah blah, well we don't give a fuck what you Mooooslems think either. In fact nobody does. Now tell us FARTHEAD, how do Palestinians have any rights to these gas fields:

7b544342-487c-419f-8214-96dc51a7968d_300_236.jpg
Strange shaped sea map......Israeli of course

Not at all. But if you have one that is different, put up or shut up.

cnm, et al,

Israel is not the only player here that you need to keep an eye on.

But there is no evidence in the article of wrong doing by the Israelis and no evidence of Israeli exploitation of off-shore Gaza Gas Fields
It's a steal at half the price!

Yet Palestine over the past 14 years has been unable to properly exploit its own gas due to the political and economic impediments with Israel, and due to internal division and the absence of legislative control. Israel has managed to be the sole purchaser of the 10% allocated Palestinian gas, setting its own conditions to any sale agreement.

Bombing for Oil Gaza Israel and the Levant Basin
(COMMENT)

The Athens based Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCC) owned by Lebanon’s Sabbagh and Koury families.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bullshit!

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937 flying Palestinian flag.

Jaffa_Alhambra_Cinema03562ucroped.jpg
Good on you Tinnie,these Morons always set themselves for a fall.steve

You of course don't know that Tinmore has posted this Arab League flag and deceptively represented it as a "Palestinian flag" many times before. Making you an ignorant asshole, and Tinmore a habitual liar.

I'm just wondering why you made a statement that the Palestinians living in Israel(I assume? I mean those living in Gaza are not living under Israeli rule) - living in apartheid, please explain, the way I see it you're just repeating a statement absolutely wrong that have been made a couple of times, so please lets start with this one.
You are the accusing side so please share with us the evidence for such accusation, that's the way it works, and I also ask you to start a new thread where we can discuss that properly and challenge others to join as well, when you do provide anything close to evidence - like a good debate - it will be my turn to disprove it, but you cannot start with a statement and consider it true without any ground, don't you agree?
This thread will do.
So why do you not accept separation of roads as proof normal people think Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? How much more proof of separate roads do you require?

Where is your evidence that normal people do not consider Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? I keep providing evidence and you keep ignoring it. Here is some again.

segregated-roads-2012-05-28.png

About two million Arab Muslims live as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others, who travel on any road they feel like. That means your map isn't worth any more than toilet paper. :rofl:
Except on Buses it seems.....No The Palestinian/Israelis DO NOT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS JEWS Roudy....and you know it.....so take that toilet paper out of your mouth.......steve

Did you fart again out of your mouth again? Israeli Arab citizens have the same exact rights as their Jewish and Christian counterparts. That is a fact jack.

Leaving the West Bank means annihilation for Israel, and I know you don't really care much about the Israeli side which is why you consider a temporarily-instant solution to be the happily ever after, but the only way I see it - we leave the WB, we get another Gaza in the heart of Israel.
Annihilation for Israel? Give me a fucking break!

How is a population that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves, going to annihilate the only nuclear power in the ME?

The boy was running away when he was shot. Twice.

You can't stab someone when you're running away from them. Dumbass!

How is a population that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves, going to annihilate the only nuclear power in the ME?
The have shitload of weapon, Israel won't nuclear itself(and not the only one with nuclear power in the M.E.), I can go on explaining each and every point, but I think its quite pointless, losing one Israeli - means we lost..

I'm just wondering why you made a statement that the Palestinians living in Israel(I assume? I mean those living in Gaza are not living under Israeli rule) - living in apartheid, please explain, the way I see it you're just repeating a statement absolutely wrong that have been made a couple of times, so please lets start with this one.
You are the accusing side so please share with us the evidence for such accusation, that's the way it works, and I also ask you to start a new thread where we can discuss that properly and challenge others to join as well, when you do provide anything close to evidence - like a good debate - it will be my turn to disprove it, but you cannot start with a statement and consider it true without any ground, don't you agree?
This thread will do.
So why do you not accept separation of roads as proof normal people think Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? How much more proof of separate roads do you require?

Where is your evidence that normal people do not consider Palestinians live under apartheid regimes? I keep providing evidence and you keep ignoring it. Here is some again.

segregated-roads-2012-05-28.png

About two million Arab Muslims live as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others, who travel on any road they feel like. That means your map isn't worth any more than toilet paper. :rofl:
Except on Buses it seems.....No The Palestinian/Israelis DO NOT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS JEWS Roudy....and you know it.....so take that toilet paper out of your mouth.......steve

Did you fart again out of your mouth again? Israeli Arab citizens have the same exact rights as their Jewish and Christian counterparts. That is a fact jack.
Well,well wrong again Roudy...........well I may have farted but what you didn't pick up was why I asked you to take the toilet paper out of your mouth....it was because it had become drenched in your verbal Shit......ya just too slow in the head these days Roudy but hey you already know that....Tinnie had you pegged LOL.....steve

The have shitload of weapon, Israel won't nuclear itself(and not the only one with nuclear power in the M.E.), I can go on explaining each and every point, but I think its quite pointless, losing one Israeli - means we lost..

Such an Ugly sound Hebrew

The same way Muslims can easily sneak a dirty or suitcase bomb, or use of apvarious chemical or toxic WMD. what, you think they aren't "capable" of such acts, Mr Notsobright?

Forum List

Back