What do you think about Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants?

Trump is not serious.

He wouldn't do a damn thing about immigration even if he was in office. Hell, he is starting to look like the biggest exporter of jobs and employer of illegals in the US.

Also, he has a bad habit of disrespecting us, the American people. I don't agree with Trump. Trump is an arrogant nut.

And Obama and Hillary are just icons of humility

I don't understand why he is always bashed for his views. Seems like the main media outlets are doing everything possible to discredit Donald Trump. Not a single candidate is attacked so frequently. Maybe it's because he has his own opinion on things? Anyway, if you look at crime and immigration rates he is right. The majority of crimes are being performed by illegals and everyone understands that.

I think he stated it poorly, but his view is correct. I lived on that border for 17 years and I can tell you that it's an open freeway for crime be it drug runners, human trafficking, theft, murder...you name it. I have three children and all of them almost got kidnapped by illegals at least once and one of them twice. Now where he messed up was in his delivery. He didn't give equal emphasis to the people that come over simply because they want a better life. Let's be honest, if I was a Mexican I'd cross the border too. So, he is right, he just said it badly and the liberals pounced.

That's odd. I live on the border, and the only thing that we have to deal with is litter that they leave in the desert.

I don't understand why he is always bashed for his views. Seems like the main media outlets are doing everything possible to discredit Donald Trump. Not a single candidate is attacked so frequently. Maybe it's because he has his own opinion on things? Anyway, if you look at crime and immigration rates he is right. The majority of crimes are being performed by illegals and everyone understands that.
His comments are about ILLEGAL immigrants. No one minds legal immigrants...we approved them to come here. We managed their entry. Not so with illegals.

I think he stated it poorly, but his view is correct. I lived on that border for 17 years and I can tell you that it's an open freeway for crime be it drug runners, human trafficking, theft, murder...you name it. I have three children and all of them almost got kidnapped by illegals at least once and one of them twice. Now where he messed up was in his delivery. He didn't give equal emphasis to the people that come over simply because they want a better life. Let's be honest, if I was a Mexican I'd cross the border too. So, he is right, he just said it badly and the liberals pounced.

That's odd. I live on the border, and the only thing that we have to deal with is litter that they leave in the desert.

Well aren't you the lucky one? You know they don't do this shit WHILE they are crossing the border. They do it once they get a little further north of it...like in Phoenix where I lived. If you live literally right on the border, then yeah...that makes sense. All they are concerned with right on the border is getting away from it.

Trump is a very smart business man. He knows this is very bad for his platform but very interesting why he is saying that. He already created enemies and that's just a start. He will not will not get nominated anyway but if he does. Hello Hillary in WH.

His comments cost him any chance for the nomination.

I disagree, but then only because I never held belief that he ever had a chance. You see his story all the time in politics, no matter which party. Somebody gets played by the media and then once they're through with him he crashes once the attention goes away.

Racist and bigots stereotype ethnic groups. A person running for President or a person of celebrity should know how powerful and influential their words can be. Trump inferred that the bulk of Mexicans coming across the border were rapist when he said "some" were probably good people. Referring to only some being ok or good people indicates a belief that he believes the majority are rapist. Perception means everything. Trump wants to become President using street hustler techniques and methods. He thinks he can hustle his way to the White House, or he is just taking everyone for a ride. Either way, it is a hustle and a scam.

Your own president is a racist and a bigot, and he's filled his cabinets with races and bigots of all colors. Obama also made the outrageous statement that "racism is genetic".
Which has nothing to do with Trump or the topic of the thread, but you obviously needed a bash Obama fix so you are excused for your derangement.

Racist and bigots stereotype ethnic groups. A person running for President or a person of celebrity should know how powerful and influential their words can be. Trump inferred that the bulk of Mexicans coming across the border were rapist when he said "some" were probably good people. Referring to only some being ok or good people indicates a belief that he believes the majority are rapist. Perception means everything. Trump wants to become President using street hustler techniques and methods. He thinks he can hustle his way to the White House, or he is just taking everyone for a ride. Either way, it is a hustle and a scam.

Your own president is a racist and a bigot, and he's filled his cabinets with races and bigots of all colors. Obama also made the outrageous statement that "racism is genetic".
Which has nothing to do with Trump or the topic of the thread, but you obviously needed a bash Obama fix so you are excused for your derangement.

The biggest hustle and scam was the one your president pulled on you. He became president by utilizing Chicago-style low-life street thug and "community organizer" tactics to intimidate people and gain access to the White House. His wife Michelle is also a racist and bigoted "Black Liberation Theorist" whose college thesis claimed that "all white students were racist and didn't even know it".

They certainly took you for a ride.

Do you live on the other side of the border? Tijuana? Tecate? I know at least 3 border agents and they work hard with their life on the line dedicated to guard our borders. You make it sounds we do not borders at all.

Do you live on the other side of the border? Tijuana? Tecate? I know at least 3 border agents and they work hard with their life on the line dedicated to guard our borders. You make it sounds we do not borders at all.

I never suggested any such thing. Our border control agents are awesome. But that's a very long border. They can't possibly be everywhere at all times.

The US invites them here.

We invite them here by not having the balls to secure the border and by turning a blind eye to illegal immigration.

The US buys their drugs.

Legalize it and we won't anymore. Instead of users being forced to deal with the criminal element to get some weed, if they could pop down to the corner store for a pack of Marlboro Acapulco Golds the problem would go away. See anyone killing each other over the whiskey trade anymore?

The US trashed their agriculture and manufacturing.

Mexico is stealing our manufacturing. Our businesses are moving to Mexico and other areas to avoid the high corporate taxes and high labor costs associated with doing business in the United States. You can thank the unions for that one.

The US needs them as much as they need us.

We need illegal immigration like we need the intestinal flu. That whole "no one else will do certain jobs" is total BS. Arizona (where I used to live) passed some hard legislation about that. In Arizona if you get caught knowingly employing illegal immigrants you lose your business license. Is Arizona having a hard time finding workers? NO! Guess who took those jobs that were vacated? GASP...American citizens or legal foreign workers!! Isn't that astonishing?

It would be a big help if we could arrange for an interpretation of the 14th which negates its effect upon Illegals and their Anchor Babies.

That, or an Amendment that clarifies the 14th, to the prejudice of Illegals and their Anchor Babies.

We should not reward popping-out puppies by the litter-full, simply to stay on US soil.

Trump is not serious.

He wouldn't do a damn thing about immigration even if he was in office. Hell, he is starting to look like the biggest exporter of jobs and employer of illegals in the US.

Imagine that. :D

trump.jpg

Well aren't you the lucky one? You know they don't do this shit WHILE they are crossing the border. They do it once they get a little further north of it...like in Phoenix where I lived. If you live literally right on the border, then yeah...that makes sense. All they are concerned with right on the border is getting away from it.

But, I am sure that you are going to share links with us about what percent of crime in Phoenix is committed by illegal aliens..........

It's very sad when illegal trash throw a temper tantrum when someone like Trump reveals them for what they are. And then to see people get so upset when that truth is revealed is just thrilling. What a great day.

Trump isn't electable because he's not selectable by the Soros of the world. At the end of the day you idiots will vote for Bush or Hill because they're one in the same.

Trump should be praised for having some balls.

The biggest hustle and scam was the one your president pulled on you. He became president by utilizing Chicago-style low-life street thug and "community organizer" tactics to intimidate people and gain access to the White House. His wife Michelle is also a racist and bigoted "Black Liberation Theorist" whose college thesis claimed that "all white students were racist and didn't even know it".

They certainly took you for a ride.
You are ill. Seek help.

But, I am sure that you are going to share links with us about what percent of crime in Phoenix is committed by illegal aliens..........

My guess is that it has become relatively lower. Arizona has passed laws that make it very uncomfortable for illegals to remain there. More recently they cross in Arizona but then they take off for more friendly states such as Oregon where I live now. I was quite surprised when I moved here actually because it seems like there are more Mexicans here (as a percentage of the population at least) than in Arizona

Forum List

Back