What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

• Total voters
What does Time Magazine think of Greta?

View attachment 559503

1101400101_400.jpg

As TIME explained at the time, the criteria is the person who had the most influence in the world, for good or bad

Do you believe Greta is evil?
I believe that she is just an autistic child that is being used as tool of you libtards.
It's disgusting that they and her parents have set her up to be so controversial at such
an early age.

I've been reading up on the Climate Summit in Scotland and something stuck in my mind when Greta Thunberg said, "“Change is not going to come from inside there,” she told the crowd. “That is not leadership; this is leadership.”

So, if change is not going to come from the world leaders, what are the details of how her leadership is going to make the necessary changes to save our planet? What things is she going to do that does not involve the world's leaders?
It's not what you say that matters.....it's how you say it.

As TIME explained at the time, the criteria is the person who had the most influence in the world, for good or bad

Do you believe Greta is evil?

No, but her handlers are.

Global Warming is a problem. I'm sure we've all seen the consequences recently.

But we don't need a mascot for the cause.

It's only a problem for fascists. Throughout history we know without question that when it has been warm, it has been better for all life.

I believe that she is just an autistic child that is being used as tool of you libtards.
It's disgusting that they and her parents have set her up to be so controversial at such
an early age.

It's called "pacifier in, pacifier out", a modification of "clown nose on, clown nose off"

So when she attacks older people, she gets away with it, but anyone who retorts is a bully.

Just like when comedians attack a person, then get all "ha ha was only joking, me just a comedian" when countered.

Global Warming is a problem. I'm sure we've all seen the consequences recently.

But we don't need a mascot for the cause.
Subtract humans from the equation you will still have climate change on the natural scale, so the question has always been how much involved has Humanity been with the speeding and slowing of Climate Change and the science is recent, so let think before saying it is all Human cause while not understanding we are part of it but just not the sole thing that causes climate change…

Subtract humans from the equation you will still have climate change on the natural scale, so the question has always been how much involved has Humanity been with the speeding and slowing of Climate Change and the science is recent, so let think before saying it is all Human cause while not understanding we are part of it but just not the sole thing that causes climate change…
We have control over our part

Forum List

Back