What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

What Do You Think Of Greta Thunberg?

• Total voters
I've been reading up on the Climate Summit in Scotland and something stuck in my mind when Greta Thunberg said, "“Change is not going to come from inside there,” she told the crowd. “That is not leadership; this is leadership.”

So, if change is not going to come from the world leaders, what are the details of how her leadership is going to make the necessary changes to save our planet? What things is she going to do that does not involve the world's leaders?
What is my opinion of her? I have none. Just another dumb thing the right focuses on instead of their inability to come up with any viable solutions. The right is focused on culture wars, not actually improving society.

I think it is great to see a young person care so much and have a passion for something other than video games or watching TV.

I do not agree with much of what she says, but I admire her willingness to do it.

What is my opinion of her? I have none. Just another dumb thing the right focuses on instead of their inability to come up with any viable solutions. The right is focused on culture wars, not actually improving society.
The left have no VIABLE solutions. Pretty much everything they want is totally unrealistic.

Just a puppet for the elite to divert attention away from their extravagant lifestyles who can then bitch about our meager comforts.
87b26555ef03c03f.jpg

I think it is great to see a young person care so much and have a passion for something other than video games or watching TV.

I do not agree with much of what she says, but I admire her willingness to do it.

Ummmm she and her parents are being paid quite well for their propaganda efforts.

Hardly a passion at all. Passionate people do their work in spite of the fact that it hurts their livlihood.

She is a paid propagandist and nothing more.

Ummmm she and her parents are being paid quite well for their propaganda efforts.

She had her passion prior to getting any money for it.

Hardly a passion at all. Passionate people do their work in spite of the fact that it hurts their livlihood.

That seems kind of stupid.

So, there are no passionate football or basketball or hokey or baseball players since they are all getting paid?

My wife has a passion for being a nurse, she absolutely loves it and it shows with the doctors and the patients she works with. She also gets paid pretty well, but that does not mean she does not have a passion for it.

She had her passion prior to getting any money for it.

That seems kind of stupid.

So, there are no passionate football or basketball or hokey or baseball players since they are all getting paid?

My wife has a passion for being a nurse, she absolutely loves it and it shows with the doctors and the patients she works with. She also gets paid pretty well, but that does not mean she does not have a passion for it.

No, she didn't. She is a construct. Her parents quite literally bred her for their own aims.

Well she's not the hero Erin brockovich is. What that company purposely did to those people.

No, she didn't. She is a construct. Her parents quite literally bred her for their own aims.

These guys are passionate. They get paid almost nothing, and they risk their lives every time they get on a bike. THIS is passion.

Moronic poll started by a moron.

I didn't see that choice listed, so I added it.
Yes, but can he hold a Bible right side up?
No, a lot of kids with FAS come off looking like that, and her mental impairment is obvious, especially around impulse control which, again, is typical of FAS kids.
I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to hear her speak. Only by accident. I just can't imagine what could make a person so young that angry. She purely seethes with anger. I don't recall being that angry with anyone at such a tender age, although I had pretty good reason to. Maybe I'll go and listen to her speak and I will perceive what you just said.

Forum List

Back