Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some-state why

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Should we arrest all criminals for committing crimes? YES OR NO? (Murder, rape, violent assault, theft)
Should we Grade everyone equally within our schools/colleges? YES OR NO?
Should we have a right to self defense? YES OR NO?

Ask me these questions. These questions are very important.

Last edited:
I said "some" because it depends on the crime; I don't think that someone going 5 mph over the limit should be arrested. I don't think that someone who tells someone to "fuck themselves" should be arrested and charged with a crime.

Damn right, we should grade everyone equally, especially for civil service tests etc.

Of course we should have a right to self defense.

Should we arrest all criminals for committing crimes? YES OR NO? (Murder, rape, violent assault, theft)

What’s important is context, without which your ‘questions’ are meaningless.

I said "some" because it depends on the crime; I don't think that someone going 5 mph over the limit should be arrested. I don't think that someone who tells someone to "fuck themselves" should be arrested and charged with a crime.

Damn right, we should grade everyone equally, especially for civil service tests etc.

Justice is supposed to be blind under law...as it stands now/ For SOME and not so much for others...and SELECTIVE with this current POTUS.

Justice is supposed to be blind under law...as it stands now/ For SOME and not so much for others...and SELECTIVE with this current POTUS.

I agree that justice should be "blind under the law". How is it "selective with this current POTUS"?

I agree Pheonixops ;)

I'm mostly making this thread trying to find out what the blacks on Msnbc and Cnn want? And do you(and them feel) about such issues.

I think it's good to have a dialogue, as someone once said (I think Churchill); "It's better to jaw jaw jaw , than to war war war.". I think the thread would be more productive if it could follow rules of civil discussion. In my opinion, I think that you are dealing with some notions and beliefs that you may be struggling with about certain types of people. The aforementioned may come from your own personal experiences, etc. . I applaud you for trying to deal with them and or understand them, whether they are right or wrong. Maybe i am wrong, but that's just my observation that holds no malice toward you and harbors no insult toward you.

I am willing to bet that many of not most Black and Latino people would love to have equal justice under the law. I think that many of the aforementioned people may find "special tests or "dumbed down tests" pretty insulting, but when they are trying to feed themselves and their family, they embrace it (rightly or wrongly) so they can try to get ahead and not be part of the "culture of poverty". I certainly had zero problems using the fact that I was a Veteran to get extra points. I personally got burned by it when I took the test to become a police officer some years ago; I scored pretty high (97 with no additional points for minority or veteran) and the test got overturned because they stated it had a "racial bias". I am willing to bet that I wasn't the only "minority' to get burned by that situation.

I TOTALLY believe in the right to defend one's self and family.

I agree that justice should be "blind under the law". How is it "selective with this current POTUS"?
Not pretending to speak for The T, but Obama and Holder seem to select which laws they want to enforce, which laws they want to ignore and which laws they themselves want to break.

Regarding the questions:

Yes (for the crimes you listed)

All students enrolled in a particular school should be graded on the same scales. However, we should have schools for dummies, schools for the not-so-bright, schools for the average, schools for the honor students and schools for the genius among us.

Yes

Last edited:

1. No. Not drug dealers,users,prostitutes,anyone committing a non violent crime,and anyone committing a "crime" with no victim.
2.Do you mean grading them based on same information well yes,give them same grade regardless of their test scores? No.
3.ABSOLUTELY!

How many times has a court told Obama he was wrong but Obama plodded on ignoring them?

One of which regards recess appointments where Obama unilaterally declared the Senate Closed session, when it wasn't? That one is headed to the SCOTUS...standby for the fireworks.

;)

How many times has a court told Obama he was wrong but Obama plodded on ignoring them?

One of which regards recess appointments where Obama unilaterally declared the Senate Closed session, when it wasn't? That one is headed to the SCOTUS...standby for the fireworks.

;)

I think that it should go before the SCOTUS.

;)

Indeed as do I...and I hope their message to him is clear...YOU don't invent or cherrypick LAWS/RULES/Procedures you agree or disagree with for political agenda (which is clearly what he is doing and tearing at the Constitution).

;)

Indeed as do I...and I hope their message to him is clear...YOU don't invent or cherrypick LAWS/RULES/Procedures you agree or disagree with for political agenda (which is clearly what he is doing and tearing at the Constitution).

Yep, our system here was set up so we can handle these issues in a civilized manner. I watched the Lincoln movie yesterday (barring the assassination and some other anomalies) , you can see how the system was set up for a vigorous and civilized debate. So yeah, if there's a question of legality (whether one agrees or disagrees) bring it before the SCOTUS.

1. Depends on the crime committed. Some 'crimes' are rather pathetic and should result in a fine, not an arrest.
2. Grade students according to how well they perform.
3. You have the right to self defense, depending on the situation.

Forum List

Back