"What Do You Want Me To Say About Slavery"? Bye Nikki

Where in my post did say that. But you are quite correct in a way. Yes, White Southerners bought Slaves and used that Slave Labor for their profit. Were they happy about, they must have been because they fought a war to continue the practice.

No, they fought the war to prevent the high tariffs the north wanted to impose on British goods.

No, because then we would not have Black culture, soul music, soul food, new clothing styles, impressive athletes, etc.
You would also not have race riots where blacks burn and loot stores

Or a higher crime rate thanks to black disfunction

America might not have ghetto music and fried okra but we would be a less divided nation

No, what the Founders believed is that the slave owners created farms and plantations with a more stable and productive income than the Blacks would have had in their natural tribes, so then the slaves were benefitting from slavery too.
That fact the Founders likely were wrong about this assumption, does not make them evil.
You are profoundly ignorant. You don't tear mothers away from babies and shackle and beat and whip people and honestly think you're doing it for their benefit. I give the Founders more credit than that. To actually believe that you'd have to be deeply and utterly, mentally handicapped.

Not really. I don't really think in hopes and wishes. Wishing America never had slavery would be fantasy and I leave that for you fail whites to waste your time engaging in. Your hopeful fantasies are my entertainment.
So you are happy we had slavery

Thats a very rational choice

How absurd.

The point sailed over your head.

Saying it was imply fought for states' rights is not accurate. It was fought for slavery.

The point is we deliberately caused WWII with the Japanese by colonialism in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Hawaii, etc.
The Japanese were happy to be isolationists until the US threatened them.

You continue justifiy Slavery.
Slavery is a fact. If you were able to transport back to 1650
to prevent it from ever happening there's a very good chance that the United States wouldn't even exist. Justification is no more relevant to this than it is to the next sunspot.

Slavery is a fact. If you were able to transport back to 1650
to prevent it from ever happening there's a very good chance that the United States wouldn't even exist. Justification is no more relevant to this than it is to the next sunspot.
Only human actions require justification you pathetic coward.

You are profoundly ignorant. You don't tear mothers away from babies and shackle and beat and whip people and honestly think you're doing it for their benefit. I give the Founders more credit than that. To actually believe that you'd have to be deeply and utterly, mentally handicapped.

The Founders, like Jefferson, never would have separated babies from mothers, or even has any shackles or whips.
What you forget is that the original colonists also had white slaves as well.
Slavery back then was a common means of creating social units that were the equivalent of a tribe.
You became a slave of your own free will, in order to achieve more economic stability and opportunity.
Same reason many Greeks sold themselves into Roman slavery.
Actually, that is the same reason people apply for jobs as fast food places.

Only human actions require justification you pathetic coward.
No they don't. Justfication is a function of present tense. Past actions can be judged by current standards for those who wish to waste their time on things unchangeable. Other than that you accomplish nothing other than fantasy.

The Founders, like Jefferson, never would have separated babies from mothers, or even has any shackles or whips.
Slavers like Jefferson raped their slaves and then enslaved their own children.
What you forget is that the original colonists also had white slaves as well.
Slavery back then was a common means of creating social units that were the equivalent of a tribe.
You became a slave of your own free will, in order to achieve more economic stability and opportunity.
Same reason many Greeks sold themselves into Roman slavery.
Actually, that is the same reason people apply for jobs as fast food places.
Chattel slavery isn't the same thing as indentured servitude you ignorant moron.

No they don't. Justfication is a function of present tense. Past actions can be judged by current standards for those who wish to waste their time on things unchangeable. Other than that you accomplish nothing other than fantasy.
Who are you claiming is trying to change what? I seek to change current culture by recognizing history as it was rather than how frail whites wish it was.

Nikki Haley on Wednesday was asked about the cause of the Civil War, and her reply went viral in the worst way.

Hey Nikki, repeat after me: It - Was - About - Slavery

Great question. It should be asked over and over again to all of the candidates, so the country can watch them cringe as they answer ir it wrong.
The civil war was not need largely about slavery.

And?

Forum List

Back