What Does An Actual RINO Look Like?

I thought the point was to appeal to voters outside of the party. How can you win an election if all you appeal to is a minority of the voters?

Stop making sense.

Ruby5000 wants Kasich to be the nominee. He's the guy with the weird jaw tick, and 2.3% support.

He'd be obliterated in the general election. But he'd be very polite.
You are a fool.

Kasich is from Ohio, and is extremely popular there.

Take a look at an electoral map sometime, idiot, and look at how crucial Ohio has been to GOP wins.

Kasich scored a 64 to 33 percent win over the Democrat there. In what is called a key battleground state.

Rubio is from Florida.

Again, take a look at an electoral map sometime, and see how crucial Florida has been to GOP wins. Think 2000.

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would be a grand slam win.

Sorry Ruby5000 but the fool is you. Milquetoast Kasich (2.3%) and La Raza Rubio (11.8%) would lose in a landslide. Conservatives would stay home in droves. Think 2012.
Only tards would stay home, and I admit that is a large part of the GOP electorate.

But their loss would be the GOP's gain, because the sane people who have been staying home for a long time will turn out.

Again, look at the map, idiot.

Kasich: 64 to 33 percent. In a country split right down the middle. You are an idiot to blow that off.

I'm the idiot? Your boy Kasich is at 2.3% for a reason, he's as dull as dishwater.
Yes, you brainless parrots like shiny objects. I get it.

I thought the point was to appeal to voters outside of the party. How can you win an election if all you appeal to is a minority of the voters?

Stop making sense.

Ruby5000 wants Kasich to be the nominee. He's the guy with the weird jaw tick, and 2.3% support.

He'd be obliterated in the general election. But he'd be very polite.
You are a fool.

Kasich is from Ohio, and is extremely popular there.

Take a look at an electoral map sometime, idiot, and look at how crucial Ohio has been to GOP wins.

Kasich scored a 64 to 33 percent win over the Democrat there. In what is called a key battleground state.

Rubio is from Florida.

Again, take a look at an electoral map sometime, and see how crucial Florida has been to GOP wins. Think 2000.

A Kasich/Rubio ticket would be a grand slam win.

Sorry Ruby5000 but the fool is you. Milquetoast Kasich (2.3%) and La Raza Rubio (11.8%) would lose in a landslide. Conservatives would stay home in droves. Think 2012.
Only tards would stay home, and I admit that is a large part of the GOP electorate.

But their loss would be the GOP's gain, because the sane people who have been staying home for a long time will turn out.

Again, look at the map, idiot.

Kasich: 64 to 33 percent. In a country split right down the middle. You are an idiot to blow that off.

I'm the idiot? Your boy Kasich is at 2.3% for a reason, he's as dull as dishwater.

you're right ... DK can't impersonate handicapped people as well as Trump can.

112715_hn_kurtz1.jpg

great image for a future POTUS.

Perfect example of a RW'r.

Last edited:
It's the states like Ohio and Florida which determine the outcome.

Kasich would easily carry Ohio, and Rubio would carry Florida.

Not only that, but Florida is on course to possibly see its days as a swing state come to an end. It's being predicted that FL is about to shift into a blue lock state. That would be a catastrophic development for the GOP. Salvaging the situation will require a strong ticket that can not only lock in FL for the GOP his year, but win the White House while doing it. Anything short, and FL inches dangerously close to turning into a blue-lock state by 2020.

Kasich only has low support in the GOP right now because it is dominated by idiots who are in love with a total RINO. A pro-choice, incestuous, pro-Clinton, gambling magnate.

If the GOP threw its support behind a Kasich/Rubio ticket, we'd be looking at a huge Clinton defeat.

Kasish/McCain!

ZOMG!!!

That is the dream ticket for RINO's and establishment GOPers. Guaranteed to lose, politely!

Well, just in case, I'll just keep a bookmark of your post right here in my webs browser.

Not only that, but Florida is on course to possibly see its days as a swing state come to an end. It's being predicted that FL is about to shift into a blue lock state. That would be a catastrophic development for the GOP. Salvaging the situation will require a strong ticket that can not only lock in FL for the GOP his year, but win the White House while doing it. Anything short, and FL inches dangerously close to turning into a blue-lock state by 2020.
Rubio and Kasich could beat Hill in Fla, but they won't be nominated. The anger inside the gop is the gop's biggest problem.

Rubio and Kasich could beat Hill in Fla, but they won't be nominated. The anger inside the gop is the gop's biggest problem.
Yep.

This is why I said for years the tards infecting the GOP were working double overtime to ensure Obama won twice.

And now they are working to ensure another Clinton wins.

They deserve to be lied to, and they get the government they deserve.

Rubio will easily win Florida?

La Raza Rubio is losing to Trump by double digits in Florida....:rofl: .

He can't win the primary in his home state, but he'll carry it in the General?

:cuckoo:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida Republican Presidential Primary
Rubio and Cruz both poll higher than Trump when matched up against Clinton.

Idiot.

You really should bet the farm on Milquetoast Kasich. He's the only one who can beat hiLIARy...

Talk about drinking the piss......:rofl:

Conservatives would stay home in droves. Think 2012.

I love this revisionist shit. All the way up to, and including, Election Day, the "conservatives" were predicting and prematurely celebrating a Romney landslide.

Just How Bad Was It?

A sample of a prematurely gleeful "conservative" on Election Day which proves my point in spades:
I'm not the one on television crying over losing Ohio! LOL

Obama won Ohio. LOL.
I miss rw spazz grl :p

Fox TV- Megyn Kelly & Herr Rove flipped-out as well.

Idiot.

You really should bet the farm on Milquetoast Kasich. He's the only one who can beat hiLIARy...

I don't think the Big Quack is necessarily doomed to lose Fla to Hillary.

Poll: Trump Could Win Primary, Beat Clinton In Florida

However, Hillary will be prepared to spend 750 million to a billion dollars. I don't see the gop money guys giving to the Big Quack because ...... nobody knows what his positions are today, but in the past they've been centrist dem / big govt republican like Bloomberg and Rudy.

Idiot.

However, Hillary will be prepared to spend 750 million to a billion dollars. I don't see the gop money guys giving to the Big Quack because ...... nobody knows what his positions are today, but in the past they've been centrist dem / big govt republican like Bloomberg and Rudy.
PLUS he hasn't offered up plans detailing how he is going to do what he says.

Idiot.

Have you been living in a cave? Trump doesn't need anyone's money. He's barely spent a dime and is dominating the polls and the headlines.

hiLIARy can spend all the money in the world, she's still seen as an untrustworthy liar.

Forum List

Back