🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Does the Confederate Flag Mean To You ?

Broken Record - States Rights.

States rights for what?
Boy you are a dumb ass.
To make their own laws even when the National government disagrees like pot smoking and gun permitting.

A rather transparent deflection. We all know what states rights are.

Laws about what in around 1860?
Wasn't necessarily about any specific law. It was about the States having the right to make it's own laws.

You keep tap dancing all around it but won't say it. Let me help you.
The right to make their own laws in regard to what issue?
SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

Even if the CBF was about defending slavery, which it was not, slavery was not a racial institution as there were hundreds of thousands of Iresh slaves that preceded black slaves, dumb ass.

Boy you are a dumb ass.
To make their own laws even when the National government disagrees like pot smoking and gun permitting.

Wasn't necessarily about any specific law. It was about the States having the right to make it's own laws.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.
Wasn't the only issue.
If the Feds can put the kibosh on one they can put a kibosh on all.

Please tell us about the other issues.

there were no other issues, shit-4-brains.

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg

States rights for what?
Boy you are a dumb ass.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

Even if the CBF was about defending slavery, which it was not, slavery was not a racial institution as there were hundreds of thousands of Iresh slaves that preceded black slaves, dumb ass.

What was it about professor? Tell us all about it. Tell us how the " Iresh" factored in.
The confederacy fought for what?

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.
Wasn't the only issue.

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg

You're right of course.( just not smart enough to know that you just fucked up your own argument.) It was solely about slavery and nothing else. That flag was the flag of slavers fighting to keep their way of life alive.

Boy you are a dumb ass.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

What was it about professor? Tell us all about it. Tell us how the " Iresh" factored in.

The Confederacy fought for INDEPENDENCE, dunce.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.
Wasn't the only issue.

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg

You're right of course.( just not smart enough to know that you just fucked up your own argument.) It was solely about slavery and nothing else. That flag was the flag of slavers fighting to keep their way of life alive.

That is not what I said. I was agreeing to the comment above that, "If the Feds can put the kibosh on one they can put a kibosh on all." to which you whined like a little bitch 'what other issues?'

INDEPENDENCE WAS THE ISSUE, stupid ass.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

Wow.
The confederacy desired independence for what reason?

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.
Wasn't the only issue.

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg

That is not what I said. I was agreeing to the comment above that, "If the Feds can put the kibosh on one they can put a kibosh on all." to which you whined like a little bitch 'what other issues?'

INDEPENDENCE WAS THE ISSUE, stupid ass.

Read it again professor.

I've got no problems with the flag. Of course it doesn't stand for racism and slavery to most people in the south but it stands for their heritage and history.
What heritage and history? What was the context of it coming into existence in the first place?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Broken Record - States Rights.
States rights is the slogan, not the context. Try again. What was the context of that flag coming into existence in the first place?

What was the reason for the Confederate Battle Flag?
How to distinguish Southern troops under the confederate flag from Union troops under the union flag. So they designed a battle field signal flag that looked very different from the union banner.

Yeah, I know you will just blow it off as irrelevant like a good ole ideologically blinded fascist, but there it is anyway.
What were the Confederates fighting for Jim?

States rights for what?
Boy you are a dumb ass.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

Well, it was the Confederates who defended that "States Right" to keep black people as slaves. Their flags represents that. It's gotta go, off government properties. Fly that crap in your own backyards if you must.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.
Wasn't the only issue.

RaceCard_zpshijf9dvj.jpg
So you now admit that it was all about slavery, yes?

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

You're one heck of a tap dancer.

Did they want independence for independence sake or what? What was the underlying reason?

It did not represent slavery. It represented people with a cause.

The cause being to form a nation founded on the notion that blacks are inferior to whites.
Slavery wasn't the reason the civil war was fought,it was part,but a small one.

Not according to the states that seceded.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

search for slave: 83 matches
search for tax: 1 match
search for tariff: 0 matches

Any other fake causes you can think of other than taxes or tariffs?
Liberals are writing the history books.

It's a memorial to the Confederate Soldiers. It is appropriate to have the battle flag flying over them. That flag is part of America's heritage too.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

Did they want independence for independence sake or what? What was the underlying reason?

The point is they wanted State's rights not why they wanted it.
That's like saying well Democracy is evil because he wants Democracy simply to steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Having free will of self determination is the argument. Whether they use it for good purposes or evil purposes is besides the point they still have the right to self rule.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

The Independence to keep slaves.

SLAVERY.
That wasn't hard.

That's like saying well Democracy is evil because he wants Democracy simply to steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Having free will of self determination is the argument. Whether they use it for good purposes or evil purposes is besides the point they still have the right to self rule.
There is always a reason.Today it's states right to define marriage.
The south wanted states rights to protect slavery and their way of life. Later they wanted states rights to keep segregation and stop the civil rights movement to protect their way of life and traditions.
Where in all of that history should black folks find those actions to be benign and just about states rights?

Last edited:

The south wanted states rights to protect slavery and their way of life. Later they wanted states rights to keep segregation and stop the civil rights movement to protect their way of life and traditions.
Where in all of that history should black folks find those actions to be benign and just about states rights?
These are the people that love to jump up and proclaim "Democrats, Democrats, it was the Democrats that was pro slavery!" When the truth of the matter is that it was always, and still is, conservatives that fought for these regressive policies under the guise of "States Rights."

These are the people that love to jump up and proclaim "Democrats, Democrats, it was the Democrats that was pro slavery!" When the truth of the matter is that it was always, and still is, conservatives that fought for these regressive policies under the guise of "States Rights."

Without a doubt. If you needed proof, just look at who it is twisting themselves up in thread after thread attempting to defend the flag and the confederacy. It's certainly not liberals.

Without a doubt. If you needed proof, just look at who it is twisting themselves up in thread after thread attempting to defend the flag and the confederacy. It's certainly not liberals.
The only amazing thing about it is how much they are attempting to tap-dance away from and escape the truth behind the reason for it all. They don't like to face the truth in the mirror.

Forum List

Back