What EOs will President Cruz issue?

The repubs are really at a disadvantage. Hilary Clinton has been around the block so many times any criticism of,her is about like stale piss. Once it is established that she is a lying political prostitute there is nothing left to say. But with repubs every time someone else rises to the top of the polls the extreme hateful vindictives evidenced in this thread are new and fresh and therefore no matter how false gets new attention. It creates so many more opportunities for liberals to create another false narrative that puts repubs on defense. The unending soap opera takes the spotlight off Hilary and Obama and gives them a free pass. This is a problem.
Don't let us disrupt your vetting process.

You Republicans are always talking about how you are responsible for you. Why don't you stop blaming the liberal boogy man. You can't help yourselves. Pick a God damn candidate!

This from the far left drone that wants the government to tell everyone how to live their lives..

The irony impairment of the far left is astounding!
See, that's not what I want. I told you you have us fld's all wrong.

None. Because Cruz is a constitutional scholar and would never stoop so low as to Obama's level. Right?
He would certainly never interpret the constitution the same way Obama does because Cruz is a tea bagger. And Cruz will not be the nominee. It's just his 15 minutes.

I have called the GOP primaries perfectly. Waiting in the wings is rubio, the eventual nominee. And if he blows it or doesn't survive it might be bush and rubio vp

And another far left drone narrative being ruin..

Granted they have no real proof of their religious dogma, but they run it without question..
You've said that already. Give us something fresh.

The repubs are really at a disadvantage. Hilary Clinton has been around the block so many times any criticism of,her is about like stale piss. Once it is established that she is a lying political prostitute there is nothing left to say. But with repubs every time someone else rises to the top of the polls the extreme hateful vindictives evidenced in this thread are new and fresh and therefore no matter how false gets new attention. It creates so many more opportunities for liberals to create another false narrative that puts repubs on defense. The unending soap opera takes the spotlight off Hilary and Obama and gives them a free pass. This is a problem.

You Republicans are always talking about how you are responsible for you. Why don't you stop blaming the liberal boogy man. You can't help yourselves. Pick a God damn candidate!

This from the far left drone that wants the government to tell everyone how to live their lives..

The irony impairment of the far left is astounding!
See, that's not what I want. I told you you have us fld's all wrong.

See how the far left drones will lie to cover the fact they support such things!

None. Because Cruz is a constitutional scholar and would never stoop so low as to Obama's level. Right?
He would certainly never interpret the constitution the same way Obama does because Cruz is a tea bagger. And Cruz will not be the nominee. It's just his 15 minutes.

I have called the GOP primaries perfectly. Waiting in the wings is rubio, the eventual nominee. And if he blows it or doesn't survive it might be bush and rubio vp

Granted they have no real proof of their religious dogma, but they run it without question..
You've said that already. Give us something fresh.

The irony impairment of the far left drones and their comments!

You see the far left wants others to do what they will not do themselves, I bet they still continue to post their debunked religious narratives without question or hesitation..

they only have one requirement. that their candidate be a loud-mouth venal bigot. other than that, the "base" has no other criteria.

which is why they can't win a national election.

Proof is in the pudding puddin. I told you carson was your token back just like Herman Cain.

You don't have a credible woman politician to run so you have your token gal pal carli who also never was a serious contender.

This is theater. So obvious to me. Fox news doesn't just report the news they create it.

Proof is in the pudding puddin. I told you carson was your token back just like Herman Cain.

You don't have a credible woman politician to run so you have your token gal pal carli who also never was a serious contender.

This is theater. So obvious to me. Fox news doesn't just report the news they create it.

See the far left drones proves they are the true racists!

they only have one requirement. that their candidate be a loud-mouth venal bigot. other than that, the "base" has no other criteria.

which is why they can't win a national election.

The irony impaired far left drones voting for a teleprompter!

Oh the irony . Cruz is the unamerican son of a cuban Commies illegal immigrant . All the shit they make up about Obama , is actually TRUE about Cruz !

So many agreeing with your made up lies. Interesting.

Rafael Bienvenido Cruz is a Cuban-born American Christian preacher and public speaker. The father of US politician Ted Cruz, various media outlets including the Wall Street Journal describe him as being a surrogate in his son's political campaigns.Wikipedia

Obama's father, pretty much abandoned the lad. That is sad.

See the far left drones proves they are the true racists!
Why because we point out how you don't have even one credible candidate in the GOP party that happens to be black or a woman?

What do you do for a living? It can't be something you're proud of. no way a guy who says far left drone that many times can be successful

Last edited:
Oh the irony . Cruz is the unamerican son of a cuban Commies illegal immigrant . All the shit they make up about Obama , is actually TRUE about Cruz !

Rafael Bienvenido Cruz is a Cuban-born American Christian preacher and public speaker. The father of US politician Ted Cruz, various media outlets including the Wall Street Journal describe him as being a surrogate in his son's political campaigns.Wikipedia

It's nice a Cuban man in Canada didn't abandon his son but that son isn't able to run for potus.

Maybe he can run for poc.

It's nice a Cuban man in Canada didn't abandon his son but that son isn't able to run for potus.

If anything came out of Obama's birthplace debate, it is that McCain and Cruz are eligible. But I expect the left to keep on this train of thought. After all they were the original birthers.

If anything came out of Obama's birthplace debate, it is that McCain and Cruz are eligible. But I expect the left to keep on this train of thought. After all they were the original birthers.

How does Obama being born in Hawaii mean McCain being born in the Canal Zone and Cruz being born in Calgary make them eligible?

Perhaps you are unaware of this, but Hawaii is a state.

Hawaii becomes 50th state - Aug 21, 1959 - HISTORY.com

And Canada is a country! It isn't part of the United States.

Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope this helps you.

And the far left narratives run without question or hesitation..

They show us all that the Construction is just a GD piece of paper..

Hey far right drone idiot.
What is that "construction" that "is just a GD piece of paper"?

Construction?

How does Obama being born in Hawaii mean McCain being born in the Canal Zone and Cruz being born in Calgary make them eligible?

Perhaps you are unaware of this, but Hawaii is a state.

Hawaii becomes 50th state - Aug 21, 1959 - HISTORY.com

And Canada is a country! It isn't part of the United States.

Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope this helps you.

Both Mrs. Clinton and Obama sponsored a bill that confirmed that McCain was eligible.

Is Ted Cruz, born in Canada, eligible to run for president? (Updated)

u3fTzEx.jpg
ted-cruz.jpg
[/QUO
TE]

Prompter SHUT OFF! :321:

No teleprompter for Cruz | TheHill
thehill.com/.../236604-cruz-made-2016-announcement-speech-...
The Hill
Mar 23, 2015 - Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) made his speech announcing that he would run for the presidency without the assistance of a teleprompter, his ...
ted-cruz-03-16-2013-1.jpg

Shut off, as stated.... BUT keep trying! :ahole-1:
Every politician has spoken without a teleprompter before :thup:

RTXZ9K8.jpg
[/QUOTE

LInk?]

Forum List

Back