What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
like all gossip peddlers, he believed that he could make more than 20K using that information. Nothing unusual
I think it was pretty unusual. I haven't found that Wikileaks had anything to gain by offering that. I haven't seen that they've offered rewards for anything else.

come on, are you saying that wikileaks only published information damaging to Hillary? The Rich murder raises some valid questions, as does the Vince Foster suicide and the Ron Brown plane crash. We are entitled to know the truth. Are you afraid of the truth?
Some of the craziness that repeated enough times makes people believe it

Hear the one about Hillary and the pizza shop sex slaves?

That is what Hillary had to deal with..........Actual Fake News

I did not hear about any pizza sex slaves, but we all heard about Bill Clinton's visits to a underage sex slave island, and his BJs in the oval office by a young intern.

face reality for just once, winger. The Clintons are slime.

Ballsack says what?

Trump 'went to booze and cocaine-fuelled parties where men preyed on teen girls''

Models who say they attended boozy and cocaine-fuelled parties with Donald Trump have spoken out the first time about his alleged 'sexually inappropriate behaviour'.
So?

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

She only got that information from Russia, so why isn’t that considered collusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

She only got that information from Russia, so why isn’t that considered collusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure sounds like collusion to me, although she is one of the elites so apparently she gets a pass.

here are some links...
The BEST advertising investment in the history of mankind!

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone ...

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from ...
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
So running ads is illegal? Since when?
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.
It is NOT illegal for someone to run ads not associated with a campaign in an election, you liar.
It is against the law for a foreign gvt to interfere and meddle.... READ THE INDICTMENT
The indictment says absolutely NOTHING about advertisements retard. NOTHING.

Ummm...no.

Open your eyes.
My eyes are wide open. Your claims are baseless. You and RightWinger certainly posted any reason to believe them.
Your eyes may be open, but you are staring directly into tRump's ass. You don't bother with real information, just junk that conforms your bias. You refuse to see truths that are directly in front of you, instead choosing to believe there is some giant spontaneously generated conspiracy to make tRump look bad.

If your eyes and brain were open you would realize that that is exactly what the Mueller investigation is------------a partisan witch hunt. In over a year Heir Mewler has found zero evidence to Russia/Trump campaign collusion or any violations of law by the Trump campaign.

as Strzok said, "there is no there there"
You have fallen for the fake news.

What partisan reason do the republicans Rod rosenstein and Robert Mueller have for attacking tRump?

first of all, they are not republicans today. As to their reasons, don't you wonder why everyone on the Mueller team is a democrat contributor or a former member of the Hillary campaign. That team is about as unbiased as Peter Strzok. their primary reason is that Hillary lost after the media and the lying pollsters told them that she could not lose. They cant get over it so they must try to bring down the winner. But the irony of it all is that this investigation has uncovered corruption within the Hillary campaign and collaboration with Russians to create and pay for a fake dossier.
LMf'nAO @ "they are not republicans today"!

tRump appointed rosenstein you idiot! Of course they are still republicans. I know that's the go-to when a republican does something you tRumpkins don't like but it's a lie, just like 90% of the rest of the junk you brainwashed fools believe.

here are some links...

Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook, Google and Twitter disclosed more about Russian agents' ... about who is buying political ads and how much they are spending.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/media/russia-facebook-126-million.../index.html
Oct 30, 2017 - Facebook will inform lawmakers this week that roughly 126 million Americans ... Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages .... Facebook does not know, however, how many of those 126 million ... But the full, organic reach of content posted by the troll farm-linked ...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/.../facebook-russia-fake-accounts-126-millio...
Oct 30, 2017 - Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on ... were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much ...
Yes! It is illegal for a foreign government to interfere in our election process, and illegal for the Trump campaign to take the help of a foreign government, IF that did happen.
It is NOT illegal for someone to run ads not associated with a campaign in an election, you liar.
It is against the law for a foreign gvt to interfere and meddle.... READ THE INDICTMENT

Yeah, interesting tidbit about our laws, they only apply to those in this country. Although there are those in this country that have difficulty following those laws.
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

You keep being presented with the evidence you're asking for, and every time you divert to Hillary.

Fuck Hillary, I dont care about that corrupt hag. But the fact that an enemy nation hacked us in an attempt to sway our elections should piss off any red blooded American.

i literally just read a post on another thread from a poster who basically was thanking russia/putin because that made hillary lose.
Let's see now...

The FBI refuses to analyze the DNC server. The justice department refuses to prosecute Hillary for destroying 30k government emails, and the NSA who monitors all and knows all...offers nothing.

Looks like a massive set up. No?

Could it be as simple as the ruling class did all they could to get their corrupt girl in the White House and when that didn't happen, they got vindictive?

Why would anyone accept anything from the criminals in the ruling class?

The FBI analyzed what was on the server

They say it is the same thing
No they did not.

here are some links...

Yeah, interesting tidbit about our laws, they only apply to those in this country. Although there are those in this country that have difficulty following those laws.
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

good point, also need to remind care4 that US laws do not apply to citizens of other countries operating in other countries. But they do apply when our intelligence agencies try to influence the outcome of an election.

Still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what the Russians did, how it influenced the election, where they did it, which votes were affected, and whether whatever they did had any affect on the final outcome.

All we hear is that the Russians got some data from the unsecured DNC servers and Hillary's illegal private unsecured server, and that that data somehow got released by wikileaks. Where is the crime? Where is the collusioin? How did any of this change the election?

Begs the question, why did Julian Assange offer a $20,000 dollar reward for information on Seth Rich's murder?

like all gossip peddlers, he believed that he could make more than 20K using that information. Nothing unusual
I think it was pretty unusual. I haven't found that Wikileaks had anything to gain by offering that. I haven't seen that they've offered rewards for anything else.

come on, are you saying that wikileaks only published information damaging to Hillary? The Rich murder raises some valid questions, as does the Vince Foster suicide and the Ron Brown plane crash. We are entitled to know the truth. Are you afraid of the truth?

I didn't pay much attention to that type of nonsense and I doubt that many others did either. I did however, pay a lot of attention to the emails showing that the democrat primary was rigged and to the fact that the MSM was meeting with HIllary to outline their "strategy".
The primary was not rigged and Hillary actually received the most votes

Something Crooked Donnie cannot say

Still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what the Russians did, how it influenced the election, where they did it, which votes were affected, and whether whatever they did had any affect on the final outcome.

All we hear is that the Russians got some data from the unsecured DNC servers and Hillary's illegal private unsecured server, and that that data somehow got released by wikileaks. Where is the crime? Where is the collusioin? How did any of this change the election?
I love these threads

OP asks....Can anyone tell me what the Russians did?

He gets seven pages telling him what the Russians did and he comes back with.....Can anyone tell me what the Russians did?

:banghead:

I didn't pay much attention to that type of nonsense and I doubt that many others did either. I did however, pay a lot of attention to the emails showing that the democrat primary was rigged and to the fact that the MSM was meeting with HIllary to outline their "strategy".

were you unconscious during 2016? the dem super delegates overrode the votes of the dem primary voters in order to deny Bernie and give the nomination to crooked Hillary.

the entire PV vote delta was in California. 3 million more caliprunians voted for Hillary than for Trump, BFD, Trump got 306 EC votes and that's how we elect presidents.

I love these threads

He gets seven pages telling him what the Russians did and he comes back with.....Can anyone tell me what the Russians did?

the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal, so they bought a few thousand dollars of facebook ads---------not illegal. How many votes were changed? Tell us or STFU.

If the Russians had a goal it was to divide us and get us screaming at each other, in that they succeeded---------again not illegal.

What was illegal under US law, however, was Obama trying to influence the brexit vote and the Israeli elections, but you don't care about that because you worship the Kenyan messiah over all else.

Last edited:

were you unconscious during 2016? the dem super delegates overrode the votes of the dem primary voters in order to deny Bernie and give the nomination to crooked Hillary.

the entire PV vote delta was in California. 3 million more caliprunians voted for Hillary than for Trump, BFD, Trump got 306 EC votes and that's how we elect presidents.
Hillary won the popular vote, she won the most states, she won the most delegates

The Primary wasn't rigged against Sanders. Despite not being a Democrat, he appeared on the ballot in all 50 states and anyone properly registered as a Democrat could vote for him. The DNC was under no obligation to fund or support someone who is not a Democrat, but they did anyway.

Even Sanders says she won fair and square...

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton Won Fair And Square | HuffPost

And no, tin foil hat wearer, the "MSM" did not "meet with Hillary". One person fed her a single potential question on two different occasions.

As The Fix's Aaron Blake wrote in the fall, neither of Brazile's leaks offered the verbatim questions that Clinton would get. But her leaks, justifiably, were scandalous. She had used her role with CNN to pipe questions back to her friends at the Democratic front-runner's campaign, while a competitive primary against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was underway. She revealed none of this on the air. CNN, again justifiably, fired her.​
Trump keeps misleading his voters on the Donna Brazile debate scandal
Guess we'll just have to disagree. The DNC and Podesta's emails tell a different story. Interesting that no one ever refuted the accuracy of any of the leaked emails.
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors
How Hillary Bought Off Bernie...Sanders Fans Horrified

Not sure why the observer article isn't showing as a link. Trying again

Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

Last edited:

Hillary won the popular vote, she won the most states, she won the most delegates

she won the primary because of the super delegates votes which count more than the average dem party member votes. It was fixed whether you are able to admit it or not.

the dem superdelegate fiasco is designed to keep the average dem voter from actually having a say in the primaries. The GOP has no super delegates, all primary votes are equal. corruption vs equality.

Yeah, sounds like a political science class sure wouldn't hurt.

I love these threads

the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal, so they bought a few thousand dollars of facebook ads---------not illegal. How many votes were changed? Tell us or STFU.

If the Russians had a goal it was to divide us and get us screaming at each other, in that they succeeded---------again not illegal.

What was illegal under US law, however, was Obama trying to influence the brexit vote and the Israeli elections, but you don't care about that because your worship the Kenyan messiah over all else.
Yes, breaking into the DNC servers was illegal, just like Nixon breaking into DNC headquarters was illegal

How many votes were changed?
Trump was running a “Crooked HIllary” campaign. That is all he had
Putin provided him with information to support his bogus claims. Trump repeatedly used that information in his campaign.

When asked after the election why they voted for Trump, a common response was......I did not trust HIllary.

If you don’t understand what they did and are doing, you’re probably not listening.

OK...let me try

They did not hack into the DNC, moron.

Your entire braindead list is hilariously wrong.

All they supposedly did was create fake political sites that merely mimic the bullshit Democrats create every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back