What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the indictments against the Russians. Those indictments outline in vivid detail exactly what they did and how they did it.
What they lack is any kind of evidence that the accused did what the indictment claims.
They don’t initiate, continue and escalate two years of investigations involving multiple warrants and the appointment of a special counsel under Republican control, all validated by Trump appointed directors, with no evidence. Sorry but you are fucking nuts if You think that’s the case.

Sure they do. Your belief that Herr Mewler isn't thoroughly corrupt doesn't pass the smell test.
Why are you so angry?
Scum like you are destroying my country. That's why.
I am not scum and this is my country too.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Read the indictments against the Russians. Those indictments outline in vivid detail exactly what they did and how they did it.
What they lack is any kind of evidence that the accused did what the indictment claims.
They don’t initiate, continue and escalate two years of investigations involving multiple warrants and the appointment of a special counsel under Republican control, all validated by Trump appointed directors, with no evidence. Sorry but you are fucking nuts if You think that’s the case.

Sure they do. Your belief that Herr Mewler isn't thoroughly corrupt doesn't pass the smell test.
Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein a Trump appointee. Muellers investigation is validated by Wray, a Trump appointee.

The investigation is either legit or Trump is a fucking idiot for appointing corrupt enemies who would be willing to lie and risk jail to unseat him. Which one is it?

How does that prove they did it?
CIA, FBI, Congress says they did

KGB said they didn’t
None of those agencies has any authority to decide which claims are facts or not. Furthermore, none of them has claimed the Russians were responsible for the leak of Podesta's emails.
Then please share with us what you think they have verified and what you believe to be true with the Russia election business
They haven't verified jack shit.
Then why are they making announcements to the public about it?! Why is Trump saying he believes our intel? Seriously what’s wrong with you?
It's purely for public appearances after the fake news media threw a royal hissy fit about it. Trump actually doesn't trust them as far as he can throw them. The top three layers of management in these agencies all need to be fire.

Why are you so angry?
You certainly are scum. You and your ilk are destroying the country. You are something I should scrape off the bottom of my shoe, not someone I should respect.

KGB said they didn’t
None of those agencies has any authority to decide which claims are facts or not. Furthermore, none of them has claimed the Russians were responsible for the leak of Podesta's emails.
Then please share with us what you think they have verified and what you believe to be true with the Russia election business
They haven't verified jack shit.
Then why are they making announcements to the public about it?! Why is Trump saying he believes our intel? Seriously what’s wrong with you?
It's purely for public appearances after the fake news media threw a royal hissy fit about it. Trump actually doesn't trust them as far as he can throw them. The top three layers of management in these agencies all need to be fire.
Trump appointed the top layer and is already on round two for many of them. He must be pretty damn gullible if he keeps hiring his enemies. And why arent all these liars in jail? You theories burry you so deep in BS I don’t know how you even think you are making sense.

Not a SINGLE vote was hacked, NO ONE in Government makes that claim and no one in the press supports the ignorant claim that votes were hacked.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein a Trump appointee. Muellers investigation is validated by Wray, a Trump appointee.

The term "validated" is utterly meaningless in this context. Trump has been forced to choose from a pool of candidates who are up to their necks in corruption. He doesn't know the ropes in Washington, and he's been relying on some douchebag establishment Republicans to recommend people to him. Those choices have all turned out to be mistakes.

The investigation is either legit or Trump is a fucking idiot for appointing corrupt enemies who would be willing to lie and risk jail to unseat him. Which one is it?

He definitely made a mistake when he appointed Rosenstein and Sessions. That goes for Wray as well. I've never seen such a gang of spineless weasels in my life.

Why are you so angry?
You certainly are scum. You and your ilk are destroying the country. You are something I should scrape off the bottom of my shoe, not someone I should respect.

LOL! Your stupidity surpasses you. I could be your next door neighbor. You respect nobody. Not even yourself.

Why are you so angry?

LOL! Your stupidity surpasses you. I could be your next door neighbor. You respect nobody. Not even yourself.
What difference would it make if you were my next door neighbor? Plenty of them are probably scum just like you. If I knew their political views I probably woulnd't talk to them. The NAZIs who voted for Hitler all had neighbors.

The term "validated" is utterly meaningless in this context. Trump has been forced to choose from a pool of candidates who are up to their necks in corruption. He doesn't know the ropes in Washington, and he's been relying on some douchebag establishment Republicans to recommend people to him. Those choices have all turned out to be mistakes.

He definitely made a mistake when he appointed Rosenstein and Sessions. That goes for Wray as well. I've never seen such a gang of spineless weasels in my life.
Oh Bullshit. Trump wasn’t forced to choose anything. If there is one thing we know about DT it is that he does whatever the fuck he wants. He has been there for two years and has had plenty of time to get his team in place. And the team has in place have publicly validated the investigation and threats presented by Russia. You are a damn fool if you still don’t get it.

So all of Trumps appointments are corrupt liars or spineless establishment huh? Do you even hear how ridiculous you sound?

Not a SINGLE vote was hacked, NO ONE in Government makes that claim and no one in the press supports the ignorant claim that votes were hacked.
Who claimed that votes were hacked? Link please
Erin claimed it I guess you don't read well do you?
I guess not.. you know you can hit the reply button so we can see what post you are responding to. It’s how the message board Is supposed to work.

Why are you so angry?

What difference would it make if you were my next door neighbor? Plenty of them are probably scum just like you. If I knew their political views I probably woulnd't talk to them. The NAZIs who voted for Hitler all had neighbors.

Probably? Simplistic Idiocy. You just build up all these stupid arguments that you post and brag and piss and moan and groan about. No, fuck you. I am not scum.

Yes they should of had better security. But why are so many people saying that the hacking never happened? Just look at this thread and all the deniers of the Russians efforts.
Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..
Russians would not send the leak directly from Putin to Wikileaks
They would set up an innocent intermediary.

KGB said they didn’t
Yes they have

Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..
Russians would not send the leak directly from Putin to Wikileaks
They would set up an innocent intermediary.

KGB said they didn’t
Yes they have
Are you a complete idiot? Truth is not determined by some bureaucrat writing a report.

The only election sway taking place is by the hands of the Democrats. They can't handle the election results and recognize they're on thin ice. So they broke out a sledge hammer, while projecting themselves on others.

If you don’t understand what they did and are doing, you’re probably not listening.
Well tell us what they did?

Why can’t any of you fks tell us what they did? :desk:

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.
Indictments aren’t evidence didn’t you hear judge Ellis?

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

There is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server. That's what the DNC tells us, but we have no reason to believe it.

Read the latest indictments from the Justice
Dept, QTARD.

we have read them, 12 Russian citizens indicted for allegedly hacking into the DNC servers. US law does not apply to Russian citizens operating in Russia. the indictments are a waste of time and money. And, since the FBI and DOJ never looked at the DNC servers, can you tell us how they know they were hacked and by who?
Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back