What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.

American law does not apply to Russians operating in Russia. Mueller was charged with finding out if there was any American involvement in illegal election tampering. He has found none. Indicting Russians who will never stand trial in the USA is a waste of time and money.

What Manafort did 20 years ago has nothing to do with the 2016 election.

American law does not apply to Russians operating in Russia.

The crime was committed against property in the US , dope.

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

She is using it, dumbass. Why do you think we have this witchhunt?

The investigation began in july and the warrant wasn't granted until oct, you QTARD fuckwit.

the FISA warrants used the lies in the dossier as their justification, the FISA judge was lied to.

Liar.

The application has been released. It says quite clealy what the judge was informed about, dope.

here is the latest ( but not the last ) round of indictments that go into detail about who, what, where, when, & how...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

you're welcome.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

There is no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server. That's what the DNC tells us, but we have no reason to believe it.

Read the latest indictments from the Justice
Dept, QTARD.

we have read them, 12 Russian citizens indicted for allegedly hacking into the DNC servers. US law does not apply to Russian citizens operating in Russia. the indictments are a waste of time and money. And, since the FBI and DOJ never looked at the DNC servers, can you tell us how they know they were hacked and by who?

It's a counterintelligence investigation, dope.
Obviously every asset available to our intelligence services was utilized to get and corroborate this information.
That is why your continued cries about the FBI having the servers is retarded.

Still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what the Russians did, how it influenced the election, where they did it, which votes were affected, and whether whatever they did had any affect on the final outcome.

All we hear is that the Russians got some data from the unsecured DNC servers and Hillary's illegal private unsecured server, and that that data somehow got released by wikileaks. Where is the crime? Where is the collusioin? How did any of this change the election?
I love these threads

OP asks....Can anyone tell me what the Russians did?

He gets seven pages telling him what the Russians did and he comes back with.....Can anyone tell me what the Russians did?

:banghead:

the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal, so they bought a few thousand dollars of facebook ads---------not illegal. How many votes were changed? Tell us or STFU.

If the Russians had a goal it was to divide us and get us screaming at each other, in that they succeeded---------again not illegal.

What was illegal under US law, however, was Obama trying to influence the brexit vote and the Israeli elections, but you don't care about that because you worship the Kenyan messiah over all else.
the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal,

Another lie.

Hacking is a felony, dope.
what was hacked exactly? if you say the DNC server, you can't know this since it was never inspected.

Here's a clue, it didn't expose anything... What you got from it, is propaganda articles that Assange along with a Journalist who he allowed to read the parts Assange highlighted of the emails ahead of time, and delivered a pure propaganda article spun in the negative....

Just show me ANY thing that you believed was shown from ANY of the emails,

and I will show you, how the spin on it, was not completely true or not true at all....

But you can't even SHOW what the emails exposed, yet you keep repeating the same propaganda that the emails showed how rotten Hillary was....

So what did these emails say, that you refer to?

And I am upset that their private emails of both the campaign and DNC were stolen, anyone should be! It's a BREAK IN just like Watergate, and the President, just like Nixon, is involved in a COVER-UP, TO HIS EYEBALLS.

But in this case, it is WORSE, because the Trump campaign got their help from the thieves, who were working with the Russian government Military Intelligence assigned by Putin to interfere and meddle in our democratic election process... they aided and abetted the enemy imo and many others too.

If Obama had done one tenth of what the Trump campaign and Trump has done, he would have been impeached by the Republicans already.

If Hillary was president and had done what the Trump campaign has done with working with Russia to bring Trump down, she would have been impeached already by this Republican congress.

If this were the times of respectable Republicans serving in congress as there were in Nixon's time, there would have been extensive, live on TV serious hearings before all of the citizens in this nation, and Trump would have been impeached by now.....

there is absolutely no way in the world you can deny that....

The emails were published in their entirety. No one in the fake media or the Hillary campaign contested their accuracy.

You lose, douchebag.
Not only published in their entirety, but in a searchable database.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
but where are or which are the emails that made Hillary evil, a cheat? what terms would you 'search' under??
There are thousands of emails. If you're looking for those quoted in media, just go back and pull key phrases from old news articles to start your search. I've read through many at random and it's been an enlightening slog. You can find the true believers as well as those that know they're peddling bullshit to the public. I find it humorous that many show the insiders strategizing on how to get Trump as the Republican nominee because they thought he'd be easy to beat. Have fun in your search.

I just want to know, the emails that made the right wing chant she was crooked....

what made you, or Bri Pat and the all in unison right wingers take the positions you have...out of these emails, to think and say clinton was evil, a cheat, and crooked? What stood out in these emails that made you all take this position?

They were posted all over this board.
Go find em.

Calm down sparky and try and answer a simple question. Why would Trump publicly say that the DNC was hacked by the Russians?

Stupid far left drone!

Show in the quote you spammed, where Trump said it was by the Russians?

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.

You keep being presented with the evidence you're asking for, and every time you divert to Hillary.

Fuck Hillary, I dont care about that corrupt hag. But the fact that an enemy nation hacked us in an attempt to sway our elections should piss off any red blooded American.

i literally just read a post on another thread from a poster who basically was thanking russia/putin because that made hillary lose.
Let's see now...

The FBI refuses to analyze the DNC server. The justice department refuses to prosecute Hillary for destroying 30k government emails, and the NSA who monitors all and knows all...offers nothing.

Looks like a massive set up. No?

Could it be as simple as the ruling class did all they could to get their corrupt girl in the White House and when that didn't happen, they got vindictive?

Why would anyone accept anything from the criminals in the ruling class?

hillary colluded with russia to..................... lose.

that's the ultimate rw spin machine at it's best.

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?
too funny! you are smarter than that!

Ops! I forgot.

Hillary is honest, fair minded, and all about doing the right thing.

LMFAO!

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.

American law does not apply to Russians operating in Russia. Mueller was charged with finding out if there was any American involvement in illegal election tampering. He has found none. Indicting Russians who will never stand trial in the USA is a waste of time and money.

What Manafort did 20 years ago has nothing to do with the 2016 election.

American law does not apply to Russians operating in Russia.

The crime was committed against property in the US , dope.
what property was that?

They hacked the DNC servers and Obama and his intelligence people and cyber folks knew it and decided to do nothing.

Hell the FBI warned the DNC IT guy and he did nothing.

They should be asking the Obama folks and the DNC IT guy why they did nothing.
Obama put sanctions on Russia because of the hacking
Trump sent Flynn to tell them not to worry about it

If the American people weren't so stupid and manipulable, the Russians' disinformation campaign would've been pointless. Rather, they just exploited what was already true: people are far more willing to vote based on one person not being the other, rather than what that person actually says/does.

Stupid far left drone!

Show in the quote you spammed, where Trump said it was by the Russians?

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.
indictments are not evidence. just saying you should listen to judges when they speak. ask judge Ellis.

They hacked the DNC servers and Obama and his intelligence people and cyber folks knew it and decided to do nothing.

Oh was that like Obama telling the Russian he couldn't do anything until after the election???

Oh was that like Obama telling the Russian he couldn't do anything until after the election???
Nothing wrong with that

It is the nature of election politics

Nothing wrong with that

Sure it is as long as YOUR boy is the one doing it.

If Trump had done the same thing you'd be on this board screaming bloody murder about what a traitor he is and how he should be impeached.

Carry on hypocrite.

It's all fake news. A witchhunt.

The emails were published in their entirety. No one in the fake media or the Hillary campaign contested their accuracy.

You lose, douchebag.
Not only published in their entirety, but in a searchable database.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
but where are or which are the emails that made Hillary evil, a cheat? what terms would you 'search' under??
There are thousands of emails. If you're looking for those quoted in media, just go back and pull key phrases from old news articles to start your search. I've read through many at random and it's been an enlightening slog. You can find the true believers as well as those that know they're peddling bullshit to the public. I find it humorous that many show the insiders strategizing on how to get Trump as the Republican nominee because they thought he'd be easy to beat. Have fun in your search.

I just want to know, the emails that made the right wing chant she was crooked....

what made you, or Bri Pat and the all in unison right wingers take the positions you have...out of these emails, to think and say clinton was evil, a cheat, and crooked? What stood out in these emails that made you all take this position?

They were posted all over this board.
Go find em.
So you don't know why you called her a cheater, evil etc that you all claimed came from the wikileaks dumps that exposed her...???

okee dokee!

Nothing wrong with that

Sure it is as long as YOUR boy is the one doing it.

If Trump had done the same thing you'd be on this board screaming bloody murder about what a traitor he is and how he should be impeached.

Carry on hypocrite.
Doing what?
Discussing timing?

Mitch McConnell said the same thing about voting for funding of the wall.....wait till after the election

Trump said he believes the word of Vladimir Putin over his own intelligence. If Obama had said that, Republicans would have impeached

i literally just read a post on another thread from a poster who basically was thanking russia/putin because that made hillary lose.
Let's see now...

The FBI refuses to analyze the DNC server. The justice department refuses to prosecute Hillary for destroying 30k government emails, and the NSA who monitors all and knows all...offers nothing.

Looks like a massive set up. No?

Could it be as simple as the ruling class did all they could to get their corrupt girl in the White House and when that didn't happen, they got vindictive?

Why would anyone accept anything from the criminals in the ruling class?

hillary colluded with russia to..................... lose.

that's the ultimate rw spin machine at it's best.

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?
too funny! you are smarter than that!

Ops! I forgot.

Hillary is honest, fair minded, and all about doing the right thing.

LMFAO!
how'd she get rich over the uranium 1 deal gipper? NOT A DIME from Bill Clinton's Charity went in to the personal bank account of the Clintons.... so I call bull crud, to the nth degree!

They do not even take a salary from the foundation Charity...

And Hillary was a Senator when 90% of the money was donated to the foundation's charity....

Not even a thought that she would be Secretary of State at the time.

In addition, it was 9 separate agencies that made the decision, NOT Hillary, in addition to President Obama the only person with veto power.

So spare me your utter, MINDLESS, gibberish.... you should be embarrassed for that kind of crud! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back