What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

3.7% unemployment is what Blacks can get when the Democrats are not in power.

It ain't a welfare check but good nevertheless.
No stupid. The Black unemployment rate is higher than 3.7% Thats the national unemployment rate.
They should find jobs. There are plenty out there.
White people save most of the jobs for their non qualified friends and relatives. Thats why the Black unemployment rate is always higher than the white one.

No stupid. The Black unemployment rate is higher than 3.7% Thats the national unemployment rate.

Blacks don't want jobs. They want welfare.

I guess that is why 61 percent of welfare recipients are white.

No Moon Bat is more like 50-50 but since the Negroes are only 11% of the population then that means they are the welfare queens. It would even be less for Whites but a lot of Hispanics are considered not Black.

The idiot Blacks voted for that piece of shit Obama that gave them increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth but also gave them more welfare, Obamaphones and filthy ass heath care subsidies. Negroes voted that welfare ticket. Despicable, isn't it?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Same as I got or had. Funny how life is like that. I just got out and worked my butt off. The reward is there all you have to do is work towards your goals.

STFU. I worked for 43 years and I don't listen to white men who were handed everything by the government.
White men were handed everything from the government?
Absolutely. The government made laws specifically designed to benefit white boys while holding everyone else back. So basically a double whammy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Blacks don't want jobs. They want welfare.

I guess that is why 61 percent of welfare recipients are white.

No Moon Bat is more like 50-50 but since the Negroes are only 11% of the population then that means they are the welfare queens. It would even be less for Whites but a lot of Hispanics are considered not Black.

The idiot Blacks voted for that piece of shit Obama that gave them increased poverty, decreased family income and dismal economic growth but also gave them more welfare, Obamaphones and filthy ass heath care subsidies. Negroes voted that welfare ticket. Despicable, isn't it?

No, it's 61 percent white. Don't blame Hispanics. White culture was built on forcing others to do their work for them. You're lazy and shiftless but want to project your weaknesses on others while pretending to be superior.

And there are plenty of racist whites out there who won't hire blacks.
Really? Please give me your quantified numbers. There are plenty of racist blacks that won’t work for white people. Your victimhood is very old.

No. And there are not plenty of racist blacks who will refuse a job just because they have to work for whites. Your gaslighting doesn't work son.
Yes there are. You chose to ignore.

No, I'm black and know that what you said is just not so.
I don’t care if your purple. You know every black person?

White people save most of the jobs for their non qualified friends and relatives. Thats why the Black unemployment rate is always higher than the white one.
You’re full of shit, but what else is new.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Same as I got or had. Funny how life is like that. I just got out and worked my butt off. The reward is there all you have to do is work towards your goals.

STFU. I worked for 43 years and I don't listen to white men who were handed everything by the government.
Absolutely. The government made laws specifically designed to benefit white boys while holding everyone else back. So basically a double whammy.
All laws are equal

Lots of folks from t

That is what I said. And I can start with the headright program in the 1600's to support my words.
lots of folks from the 1600’s looking for jobs?

Dont get upset over the facts. Instead of getting upset get a better argument.

All laws are equal
Too bad that has nothing to do with you white boys needing training wheels and a massive 400 year head start.

I’m not upset. You have given no facts.

All laws are equal
Too bad that has nothing to do with you white boys needing training wheels and a massive 400 year head start.
I’m not 400 years old. I need no training wheels. It is you that is asking for training wheels, a life jacket and a safety net.

Obviously you are upset. You had nothing to dispute the facts except to get frustrated and angry.

All laws are equal
I’m not 400 years old. I need no training wheels. It is you that is asking for training wheels, a life jacket and a safety net.
You need training wheels even today and yes whites were here 400 years ago. Thats why you guys had to make laws to help yourself. You were afraid of what would happen if there was a level playing field.

Obviously you are upset. You had nothing to dispute the facts except to get frustrated and angry.
You have no facts. Just an opinion. I would need to care about the subject or person to get upset, I don’t.

All laws are equal
You need training wheels even today and yes whites were here 400 years ago. Thats why you guys had to make laws to help yourself. You were afraid of what would happen if there was a level playing field.
I need and have no training wheels. See previous post.

All laws are equal
I said you do need and have training wheels. See this post.

• Thanks
All laws are equal
And you are wrong. See my post. You have no idea what I do, where I live, and where I come from. You use your victimhood as a liscense to Hate others, project your ignorance and generalize those that you don’t know. You are the epitome of ignorance and bigotry. It’s fun to watch you spin and try to be intellectual. You say an opinion then blame others for getting upset and then try to claim your opinion as fact. The entire community here knows you’re a joke.

And you are wrong. See my post. You have no idea what I do, where I live, and where I come from. You use your victimhood as a liscense to Hate others, project your ignorance and generalize those that you don’t know. You are the epitome of ignorance and bigotry. It’s fun to watch you spin and try to be intellectual. You say an opinion then blame others for getting upset and then try to claim your opinion as fact. The entire community here knows you’re a joke.
I know youre white boy that needs training wheels and a headstart. You can deny it all you want to but you give it away. I bet you wish you knew how I know dont you? :laugh:

• Thanks
All laws are equal
All the laws are equal. As opposed to you, I need nothing.

Forum List

Back