What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

And there are plenty of racist whites out there who won't hire blacks.
Really? Please give me your quantified numbers. There are plenty of racist blacks that won’t work for white people. Your victimhood is very old.

No. And there are not plenty of racist blacks who will refuse a job just because they have to work for whites. Your gaslighting doesn't work son.
Yes there are. You chose to ignore.

No, I'm black and know that what you said is just not so.
I don’t care if your purple. You know every black person?

Yeah. I know, you are colorblind. You see dunce cap, you argue based on opinion.

Opinion_definition.png

You demand quantifiable evidence but so you are white and feel tat you are entitled to just run you mouth off with no proof.

The facts show there are not that many black owned business. The facts show that most black owned businesses are sole proprietorships unable to hire outside of family. The facts show there are not many minorities who are in positions to hire and fire. So the facts show there are not plenty of blacks who are so racist they don't want to work for whites and hat is why blacks have double the unemployment of whites.

Legal-definition-of-FACT.jpg

I’m not 400 years old. I need no training wheels. It is you that is asking for training wheels, a life jacket and a safety net.
You need training wheels even today and yes whites were here 400 years ago. Thats why you guys had to make laws to help yourself. You were afraid of what would happen if there was a level playing field.
I need and have no training wheels. See previous post.
I said you do need and have training wheels. See this post.
And you are wrong. See my post. You have no idea what I do, where I live, and where I come from. You use your victimhood as a liscense to Hate others, project your ignorance and generalize those that you don’t know. You are the epitome of ignorance and bigotry. It’s fun to watch you spin and try to be intellectual. You say an opinion then blame others for getting upset and then try to claim your opinion as fact. The entire community here knows you’re a joke.
I know youre white boy that needs training wheels and a headstart. You can deny it all you want to but you give it away. I bet you wish you knew how I know dont you? :laugh:
Yes I’m white. Big deal. I’ve had no headstart. You on the other hand have had multipleZ Please tell me how you know something that isn’t true? This should be fun.

Absolutely. The government made laws specifically designed to benefit white boys while holding everyone else back. So basically a double whammy.
All laws are equal
Too bad that has nothing to do with you white boys needing training wheels and a massive 400 year head start.
I’m not 400 years old. I need no training wheels. It is you that is asking for training wheels, a life jacket and a safety net.
You need training wheels even today and yes whites were here 400 years ago. Thats why you guys had to make laws to help yourself. You were afraid of what would happen if there was a level playing field.
All the laws are equal. As opposed to you, I need nothing.
You need assistance due to your problematic and recessive genes. Your fear of genetic annihilation gives you an insecurity complex. This is why you had to make laws to keep your women from having sex with your genetic superiors.

Absolutely. The government made laws specifically designed to benefit white boys while holding everyone else back. So basically a double whammy.
All laws are equal
Too bad that has nothing to do with you white boys needing training wheels and a massive 400 year head start.

All the laws aren't followed and you need that to happen.

Really? Please give me your quantified numbers. There are plenty of racist blacks that won’t work for white people. Your victimhood is very old.

No. And there are not plenty of racist blacks who will refuse a job just because they have to work for whites. Your gaslighting doesn't work son.

Yeah. I know, you are colorblind. You see dunce cap, you argue based on opinion.

Opinion_definition.png

You demand quantifiable evidence but so you are white and feel tat you are entitled to just run you mouth off with no proof.

The facts show there are not that many black owned business. The facts show that most black owned businesses are sole proprietorships unable to hire outside of family. The facts show there are not many minorities who are in positions to hire and fire. So the facts show there are not plenty of blacks who are so racist they don't want to work for whites and hat is why blacks have double the unemployment of whites.

Nice defection. It means nothing as most of your posts. Poor little victim troll. You are on ignore for being a lying waste of time.

I need and have no training wheels. See previous post.
I said you do need and have training wheels. See this post.
And you are wrong. See my post. You have no idea what I do, where I live, and where I come from. You use your victimhood as a liscense to Hate others, project your ignorance and generalize those that you don’t know. You are the epitome of ignorance and bigotry. It’s fun to watch you spin and try to be intellectual. You say an opinion then blame others for getting upset and then try to claim your opinion as fact. The entire community here knows you’re a joke.
I know youre white boy that needs training wheels and a headstart. You can deny it all you want to but you give it away. I bet you wish you knew how I know dont you? :laugh:
Yes I’m white. Big deal. I’ve had no headstart. You on the other hand have had multipleZ Please tell me how you know something that isn’t true? This should be fun.

You've had every headstart that can be.

Opinion_definition.png

Nice defection. It means nothing as most of your posts. Poor little victim troll. You are on ignore for being a lying waste of time.

You just got your ass busted up again. That's why you run.

All laws are equal
You need assistance due to your problematic and recessive genes. Your fear of genetic annihilation give you an insecurity complex. This is why you had to make laws to keep your women from having sex with your genetic superiors.
Thank you for showing both your unabashed racism and your ignorance. I have no insecurity complex. I have two great houses, a boat and don’t have to budget for anything. A neophyte like you is simply an amusement for me to watch. I made no laws. You are so incapable of making something of yourself you need laws to not only lift you up but punish others at the same time. You, my racist plebe are superior to no one.

White people save most of the jobs for their non qualified friends and relatives. Thats why the Black unemployment rate is always higher than the white one.
You’re full of shit, but what else is new.
Dont get upset over the facts. Instead of getting upset get a better argument.
I’m not upset. You have given no facts.
Obviously you are upset. You had nothing to dispute the facts except to get frustrated and angry.
You have no facts. Just an opinion. I would need to care about the subject or person to get upset, I don’t.

I bet he has more facts than you do.

You need assistance due to your problematic and recessive genes. Your fear of genetic annihilation give you an insecurity complex. This is why you had to make laws to keep your women from having sex with your genetic superiors.
Thank you for showing both your unabashed racism and your ignorance. I have no insecurity complex. I have two great houses, a boat and don’t have to budget for anything. A neophyte like you is simply an amusement for me to watch. I made no laws. You are so incapable of making something of yourself you need laws to not only lift you up but punish others at the same time. You, my racist plebe are superior to no one.

And this is the delusion whites like you live under.

Now youre trying to convince me. :laugh:

A person that really has that wouldnt waste time trying to convince me. Its kind of amusing and flattering how you seek my validation but sorry I dont believe you. Youre just another recessive white boy battling an insecurity complex.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A person that really has that wouldnt waste time trying to convince me. Its kind of amusing and flattering how you seek my validation but sorry I dont believe you. Youre just another recessive white boy battling an insecurity complex.
I don’t need your validation. If you think that is what I want you’re dumber than I thought. Youre disbelieve doesn’t change the validity of my statement. Anyone that posts the way you do is either ignorant or a paid troll or both . Either way, I have wasted way too much time on you. Goodbye trolls and ignorant assholes go on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
davep runs away crying about trolls every time he gets beat down in debate.

I don’t need your validation. If you think that is what foingnon you’re dumber than I thought. Yiure disbelieve doesn’t change the validity of my statement. Anyone that posts the way you do is either ignorant or a paid troll or both . Either way, I have wasted way too much time on you. Goodbye trolls and ignorant assholes go on ignore.
Obviously you need my validation. You just tried your hardest to impress me. by claiming you have two houses. Why else would you tell me that random info? I dont care if you did have two houses (which I know you dont) but it doesnt make a difference. Youre still just another white boy suffering from recessive gene anxiety.

Last edited:
No stupid. The Black unemployment rate is higher than 3.7% Thats the national unemployment rate.
They should find jobs. There are plenty out there.
why Any homelessness in alleged Right to Work States?

Laziness, mental issues disabilities. What’s your point?
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage attracts more Labor.
News flash. That won’t fix it. So you are saying it’s laziness.
why not? capitalism works. higher pay attracts more labor. there is no unemployment only underpayment.

They should find jobs. There are plenty out there.

why not? capitalism works. higher pay attracts more labor. there is no unemployment only underpayment.
Market dictates why can be paid. A $15 minimum wage makes no sense. Do you really think that will help?

Market dictates why can be paid. A $15 minimum wage makes no sense. Do you really think that will help?
higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by equivalence.

solving for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment through compensation for simply being unemployed; ensures capital still circulates in our economy. And, acts as that form of automatic stabilizer on our economy.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by equivalence.

solving for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment through compensation for simply being unemployed; ensures capital still circulates in our economy. And, acts as that form of automatic stabilizer on our economy.
On one side yes. However cost of service, goods go up this taking away the purchase power. Some jobs just aren’t worth that money. Period. Anyone that wants to ignore the market valuation of said labor isn’t looking at the whole picture. Entry level jobs are just that. How did anyone come up with $15? The thought of such a plan is silly.

On one side yes. However cost of service, goods go up this taking away the purchase power. Some jobs just aren’t worth that money. Period. Anyone that wants to ignore the market valuation of said labor isn’t looking at the whole picture. Entry level jobs are just that. How did anyone come up with $15? The thought of such a plan is silly.
we should be losing low wage jobs. why subsidize capitalists through substandard wages. social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. how did the private sector, come up with their numbers?

we should be losing low wage jobs. why subsidize capitalists through substandard wages. social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. how did the private sector, come up with their numbers?
The market comes up with the numbers. Burger flipping is only worth so much. Social services don’t even come into play since they are artificial.

Forum List

Back