What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison; why help the rich get richer faster, on the Peoples' dime? are they not true capitalists?
Your analogy is a non narrative. Cost of social services isn’t trelevant to the cost of labor or value in the market place. How is the minimum wage issue helping the rich get richer? Please cite actual data and not talking points. So far your arguments dint speak of anyone that understands economics.
only in a vacuum of special pleading. otherwise, the right wing has to stop whining about the cost of social services.
The right wing? Please try and stay in the subject of cost vs market and spending. You change your narrative when you can’t back up your statements. Please provide quantifiable data.
stop whining about the cost of social services if you don't want to pay fifteen an hour, right wingers.
I’m not whining about the cost. I simply stated that has nothing to do with market value, which it doesn’t. Stop changing your narrative. You got caught talking out of your ass now you can’t reel it back in. Please use logic and economic fate to support why $15 an hour makes sense.
yes, it does; we should not be subsidizing capitalists for making their profit off of labor if the right wing is going to complain about the cost of social services; which would be less necessary with higher paid labor.

Your analogy is a non narrative. Cost of social services isn’t trelevant to the cost of labor or value in the market place. How is the minimum wage issue helping the rich get richer? Please cite actual data and not talking points. So far your arguments dint speak of anyone that understands economics.
only in a vacuum of special pleading. otherwise, the right wing has to stop whining about the cost of social services.
The right wing? Please try and stay in the subject of cost vs market and spending. You change your narrative when you can’t back up your statements. Please provide quantifiable data.
stop whining about the cost of social services if you don't want to pay fifteen an hour, right wingers.
I’m not whining about the cost. I simply stated that has nothing to do with market value, which it doesn’t. Stop changing your narrative. You got caught talking out of your ass now you can’t reel it back in. Please use logic and economic fate to support why $15 an hour makes sense.
yes, it does; we should not be subsidizing capitalists for making their profit off of labor if the right wing is going to complain about the cost of social services; which would be less necessary with higher paid labor.
We aren’t complaining about the cost of social services. How are we subsidizing the companies? How does $15 an hour make what you claim go away? You can’t answer the basic question. You can defend your stance. Every company makes a a profit otherwise they go bankrupt and all the employees lose their jobs. Please try to articulate the reasons this would make sense. Since you understand economics this should be very easy. Let me save you time and future embarrassment. You can’t explain, since you don’t understand economics. You have a couple talking points that sound good to you and your friends but don’t hold water in the real world.

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th

I have a career, and businesses. And no one ever gave me a dime. Now tell me why you can't have a career, or a business unless some one offers one to you. No one offered to put the man that opened his business downtown anything. He saw an opportunity and grabbed it. Tell me what is holding you back. What white Republican boogyman is going to prevent you from opening a business? Who is preventing you from succeeding? I am white, female and Republican. What have I done to prevent you from making something of yourself?
Name the Repub that is suppressing your desire to make it big, and I'll offer to kick his ass for you. Other than that, your success depends on your desire to be successful. No one is obligated to offer anyone anything. You are what you make of yourself.

You tell me why you are stupid enough to think I have not had any of these things? I am asking what the republican party has to offer because you pricks keep telling us how we should leave the democratic party. I don't need your advice about how to make it.
Why not put it the other way what do blacks have to offer republicans? When a situation is win win it truley is a winner.

We aren’t complaining about the cost of social services. How are we subsidizing the companies? How does $15 an hour make what you claim go away? You can’t answer the basic question. You can defend your stance. Every company makes a a profit otherwise they go bankrupt and all the employees lose their jobs. Please try to articulate the reasons this would make sense. Since you understand economics this should be very easy. Let me save you time and future embarrassment. You can’t explain, since you don’t understand economics. You have a couple talking points that sound good to you and your friends but don’t hold water in the real world.
then, no cuts to social services.

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. hire them at fifteen dollars an hour and they won't need social services. it seems simple, to me. why does the right wing, claim cognitive forms of dissonance regarding spending on social services and paying better wages? higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. hire them at fifteen dollars an hour and they won't need social services. it seems simple, to me. why does the right wing, claim cognitive forms of dissonance regarding spending on social services and paying better wages? higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.
Of course you can’t answer the question. Your simplicity isn’t economic logic. You keep using right wing. Economics have no party. Taxes don’t create higher demand. Try again. Use intelligence this time

Of course you can’t answer the question. Your simplicity isn’t economic logic. You keep using right wing. Economics have no party. Taxes don’t create higher demand. Try again. Use intelligence this time
higher paid labor does pay more in taxes and does create more in demand.

It doesn’t create more demand. The market decides the value of services not government. You still can’t provide solid data to support your narrative. Until then, goodbye.

It doesn’t create more demand. The market decides the value of services not government. You still can’t provide solid data to support your narrative. Until then, goodbye.
yes; higher paid labor creates more in demand because minimum wage labor tends to spend most of their income.

yes; higher paid labor creates more in demand because minimum wage labor tends to spend most of their income.
15 will be the new minimum. Services cost more net effect =0 . Please come up with researched data and not just your emotional diatribe. You want the tax base to increase demand. That doesn’t work

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Why should Republicans offer anything to blacks that is not already offered to everyone else?

Rather than what do the Republicans have to offer blacks, a racist statement, you should ask why have the Democrats worked so hard to make blacks slaves of the taxpayer?

Other than destroying blacks, what have any of these race baiters done FOR blacks instead of TO blacks?

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth

Why do they work so hard to convince blacks that they are unworthy and NEED them in order to survive? Why do they make them feel so worthless and needy?

Why don't they reverse course and begin telling blacks how much they are worth and that they can accomplish and do anything in the world? Why don't they tell the women to quit sharing their bed with gang bangers and drug pushers killing and poisoning blacks?

Last edited:

The ignorance behind your "demand" renders anything you post boring and senseless. Weeks ago I posted several questions to you which you either refuse to answer because that would reveal you know you are making a nonsense demand, or you're just ignorant. Which one is it?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Why should Republicans offer anything to blacks that is not already offered to everyone else?

Rather than what do the Republicans have to offer blacks, a racist statement, you should ask why have the Democrats worked so hard to make blacks slaves of the taxpayer?

Other than destroying blacks, what have any of these race baiters done FOR blacks instead of TO blacks?

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth

Why do they work so hard to convince blacks that they are unworthy and NEED them in order to survive? Why do they make them feel so worthless and needy?

Why don't they reverse course and begin telling blacks how much they are worth and that they can accomplish and do anything in the world? Why don't they tell the women to quit sharing their bed with gang bangers and drug pushers killing and poisoning blacks?
Because that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, Blacks like it!

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th

I have a career, and businesses. And no one ever gave me a dime. Now tell me why you can't have a career, or a business unless some one offers one to you. No one offered to put the man that opened his business downtown anything. He saw an opportunity and grabbed it. Tell me what is holding you back. What white Republican boogyman is going to prevent you from opening a business? Who is preventing you from succeeding? I am white, female and Republican. What have I done to prevent you from making something of yourself?
Name the Repub that is suppressing your desire to make it big, and I'll offer to kick his ass for you. Other than that, your success depends on your desire to be successful. No one is obligated to offer anyone anything. You are what you make of yourself.

You tell me why you are stupid enough to think I have not had any of these things? I am asking what the republican party has to offer because you pricks keep telling us how we should leave the democratic party. I don't need your advice about how to make it.
Why not put it the other way what do blacks have to offer republicans? When a situation is win win it truley is a winner.
Thats pretty easy and you must be stupid if you couldnt figure it out on your own. Blacks can offer votes. However that will never happen until all racists are euthanized and removed from the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

15 will be the new minimum. Services cost more net effect =0 . Please come up with researched data and not just your emotional diatribe. You want the tax base to increase demand. That doesn’t work
even the dollar menu won't double. and, why only complain about inflation for Labor? you haven't whined about inflation for fuel.

The ignorance behind your "demand" renders anything you post boring and senseless. Weeks ago I posted several questions to you which you either refuse to answer because that would reveal you know you are making a nonsense demand, or you're just ignorant. Which one is it?
higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. you have nothing but fallacy.

higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. you have nothing but fallacy.

More diversion. Afraid to answer a couple of simple questions.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?
You miss one simple reality in your example. You dont live in Missouri because you wouldnt be able to find a job there that would support your 500K home.

Costs associated with living in any state in America often make no sense. My mother, who is 86 years old sold her home in Kansas this summer and relocated to California to live with me. Her property taxes on her home in that little one horse town were 9,000 a year, and my property taxes on my home out here are 6,000.

This country will always have it’s share of nigs needing everything handed to them.

What's a "nig?"

Obviously it's the short version of a term that the safety of an anonymous forum gives him the courage to say.

It is humorous how an ignorant fool shows what they really
are when repeatedly asked to clarify a stupid statement.

This forum is the best free comedy show in the universe.

Forum List

Back