What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

You're not better at basketball?
View attachment 220450
If white boys in the US practiced like the white boys in europe they could get into the NBA. If it was based on genetics then pure Black Africans would be the only ones dominating the NBA.

Teach! Cause Dirk Nowitzki don't look black to me.

Thats one player. LMAO. You're so dumb.
Youre an idiot. There is way more than one white european player

Is there more than 10?

There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

Desegregation is typically followed by "white flight".

You are having two conversations with yourself.
i understand economics. we have a first world economy. we can Never compete on Labor with the Third World.
You don’t understand economics very well if you want to raise wages arbitrarily if you are concerned about third world influence.
social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison; why help the rich get richer faster, on the Peoples' dime? are they not true capitalists?
Your analogy is a non narrative. Cost of social services isn’t trelevant to the cost of labor or value in the market place. How is the minimum wage issue helping the rich get richer? Please cite actual data and not talking points. So far your arguments dint speak of anyone that understands economics.
only in a vacuum of special pleading. otherwise, the right wing has to stop whining about the cost of social services.

The only "special pleading" from you is eerily "free massage" related.

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

r
Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?
You miss one simple reality in your example. You dont live in Missouri because you wouldnt be able to find a job there that would support your 500K home.

Costs associated with living in any state in America often make no sense. My mother, who is 86 years old sold her home in Kansas this summer and relocated to California to live with me. Her property taxes on her home in that little one horse town were 9,000 a year, and my property taxes on my home out here are 6,000.

That sounds excessive. Perhaps that's why the cost of housing is so high. TBH, that sounds like extortion by the local municipalities.

He's in a forum on why blacks won't vote GOP and he doesn't want to hear the reasons why. LOL
Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating
Blacks need to develop neighborhoods with strong economies.

Easier said than done.

Whites Have Huge Wealth Edge Over Blacks (but Don’t Know It)

Black families in America earn $57.30 for every $100 in income earned by white families.

For every $100 in white family wealth, black families hold $5.04.
So?

You don't see how whites having a huge wealth gap over blacks makes it harder for them to take your advice than it would be for whites to take your advice? Kind of hard to develop anywhen black families hold $5.04 for every $100 in white family wealth.

It's easy for you to say SO being a white who has a huge wealth edge over blacks. Who knows how YOU would do if you were in the black community. All we know is you are white so you live in a society that favors whites.

It's easy for you to tell blacks what to do to get out of the mess whites put them in when all you did was be born into a white family and white community where whites get jobs before blacks do because of your white privilege that you don't even realize exists.

It would be nice if blacks started their own Microsoft and Car company and employed all black people except about 10% whites.

In many ways desegregation was the beginning of the end of economic independence in predominantly black communities.

Instead of retaining loyalty to community based bussineses, black consumers took their business to the places that they were forbidden pto patronize in the past. I can vividly recall how proud my grandmother was to be able to walk into an establishment that she could not be served in before, and actually pay a HIGHER price than she would have paid closer to her own home.

That is the epitome of effective brainwashing and social conditioning.

To take pride in being able to participate in an illusion of acceptance.

Lets be honest. He is not here to hear the reasons. He is here because he is compensating

Easier said than done.

Black families in America earn $57.30 for every $100 in income earned by white families.

So?

You don't see how whites having a huge wealth gap over blacks makes it harder for them to take your advice than it would be for whites to take your advice? Kind of hard to develop anywhen black families hold $5.04 for every $100 in white family wealth.

It's easy for you to say SO being a white who has a huge wealth edge over blacks. Who knows how YOU would do if you were in the black community. All we know is you are white so you live in a society that favors whites.

It's easy for you to tell blacks what to do to get out of the mess whites put them in when all you did was be born into a white family and white community where whites get jobs before blacks do because of your white privilege that you don't even realize exists.

It would be nice if blacks started their own Microsoft and Car company and employed all black people except about 10% whites.

In many ways desegregation was the beginning of the end of economic independence in predominantly black communities.

Instead of retaining loyalty to community based bussineses, black consumers took their business to the places that they were forbidden pto patronize in the past. I can vividly recall how proud my grandmother was to be able to walk into an establishment that she could not be served in before, and actually pay a HIGHER price than she would have paid closer to her own home.

Sounds like longing for the Jim Crow days. :eek:

r
Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?
You miss one simple reality in your example. You dont live in Missouri because you wouldnt be able to find a job there that would support your 500K home.

Costs associated with living in any state in America often make no sense. My mother, who is 86 years old sold her home in Kansas this summer and relocated to California to live with me. Her property taxes on her home in that little one horse town were 9,000 a year, and my property taxes on my home out here are 6,000.

That sounds excessive. Perhaps that's why the cost of housing is so high. TBH, that sounds like extortion by the local municipalities.

Oddly enough, the population of the town was less than 10,000 , and believe it or not, they just got a sewer system a few years ago.

Oddly enough, the population of the town was less than 10,000 , and believe it or not, they just got a sewer system a few years ago.

That's crazy high taxes.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
EQUALITY. We offer the blacks the same rights we give the whites. We do not play with quotas, promises of free phones for your vote, and we don't have white men stand with billy clubs at black election polls intimidating the black votes.

I believe blacks want equality. REAL equality where each person makes their own future unencumbered by anyone else.

Easier said than done.

So?

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.

Easier said than done.

So?

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.

Well that makes perfect sense. For instance, I don't frequent the black Barber Shop my friend works at.

That's what I am saying.

Well that makes perfect sense. For instance, I don't frequent the black Barber Shop my friend works at.

I understand that perfectly. You likely have your own barber that you are comfortable with, but if you wanted to, you could go to your friends shop.

That's what I am saying.

I understand that perfectly. You likely have your own barber that you are comfortable with, but if you wanted to, you could go to your friends shop.

Yeah, but I don't need a killer fade with a Bucs logo.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

The answer to the title of the thread is both simple, and eloquent.

This was in the NYTimes....

"I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery."
Roger Cohen: One France is enough

The author of the thread knows it, too.

Just ask him where he lives.

First, you're black, second, you're active in politics, third, you go with the Republican Party? Well, I only know one example, and it was pretty much... Blacks aren't a monolith OK? Something similar to adjust pants gesture...

EQUALITY. We offer the blacks the same rights we give the whites. We do not play with quotas, promises of free phones for your vote, and we don't have white men stand with billy clubs at black election polls intimidating the black votes.

I believe blacks want equality. REAL equality where each person makes their own future unencumbered by anyone else.

No you don't. I am here reading what republicans say about .blacks, so don't try telling me that lie. Besides whites did not make anything on their own without being given exclusive opportunity overtly by laws and policies for 188 out of the 242 years this has been a nation.

Instead of standing in an all black voting district with bully clubs, whites legislate voter suppression measures. And there is no such thing as quotas. But for 188 years qoutas were 100 percent white. And the cell phone program was stated by a republican. When will whites like you stop the mother fkng lying?

The answer to the title of the thread is both simple, and eloquent.

This was in the NYTimes....

"I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery."
Roger Cohen: One France is enough

The author of the thread knows it, too.

Just ask him where he lives.

I've lived in several cities. What about you? You're a high school child living at home with your parents. OOPS. Now be quiet.

Easier said than done.

So?

That's what I am saying.

Only the dumbest white actually would think you are for a return to jim crow because you stated what you did.

then, no cuts to social services.

social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. hire them at fifteen dollars an hour and they won't need social services. it seems simple, to me. why does the right wing, claim cognitive forms of dissonance regarding spending on social services and paying better wages? higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

The ignorance behind your "demand" renders anything you post boring and senseless. Weeks ago I posted several questions to you which you either refuse to answer because that would reveal you know you are making a nonsense demand, or you're just ignorant. Which one is it?
higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand. you have nothing but fallacy.

More diversion. Afraid to answer a couple of simple questions.
what questions are those? post them again. equal protection of the law is in our Constitution.

If white boys in the US practiced like the white boys in europe they could get into the NBA. If it was based on genetics then pure Black Africans would be the only ones dominating the NBA.

Teach! Cause Dirk Nowitzki don't look black to me.

Thats one player. LMAO. You're so dumb.
Youre an idiot. There is way more than one white european player

Is there more than 10?

There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

Desegregation is typically followed by "white flight".

Why do stupid whites like this talk about the NFL and NBA like they are the only 2 pro sports?

You know, now that I think about it, it was an old black man that taught me a lot about Republicans.

Forum List

Back