What goes around, comes around:

Has AG Barr fulfilled his promise to We the People

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
William Barr swore to at the day and time he was appointed to the office of Attorney General:

A. OATH OF OFFICE I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter So help me God.

B. AFFIDAVIT AS TO STRIKING AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT I am not participating in any strike against the Government of the United States or any agency thereof, and I will not so participate while an employee of the Government of the United States or any agency thereof.

C. AFFIDAVIT AS TO THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF OFFICE I have not, nor has anyone acting in my behalf, given, transferred, promised or paid any consideration for or in expectation or hope of receiving assistance in securing this appointment.

:113:

bill-barr-because-trumps-balls-wont-lick-themselves-49659716.png

William Barr swore to at the day and time he was appointed to the office of Attorney General:

A. OATH OF OFFICE I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter So help me God.

B. AFFIDAVIT AS TO STRIKING AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT I am not participating in any strike against the Government of the United States or any agency thereof, and I will not so participate while an employee of the Government of the United States or any agency thereof.

C. AFFIDAVIT AS TO THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF OFFICE I have not, nor has anyone acting in my behalf, given, transferred, promised or paid any consideration for or in expectation or hope of receiving assistance in securing this appointment.
Just STFU...you are so extreme in your hatred of freedom and self rule...you are a globalist freak of nature....and you will lose again....its time you realize that many in the federal government have no interest in your quality of life and will go on the attack against anyone that improves your life....like Donald J Trump....and you help them each and every day right here....

• Banned
I should have known the dumbest trumpanzees would fly to this thread and attempt to thwart it.

Noted, Six voters agree that Barr is a partisan and violated his oath.

Just STFU...you are so extreme in your hatred of freedom and self rule...you are a globalist freak of nature....and you will lose again....its time you realize that many in the federal government have no interest in your quality of life and will go on the attack against anyone that improves your life....like Donald J Trump....and you help them each and every day right here....

Make me, STFU! This Board supports all opinions, even someone like you.

Make me, STFU! This Board supports all opinions, even someone like you.
Thought you would self censor after reading your dumb posting....guess not so I tried to nudge you a bit dork.....

Barr is working on it, dotting the I's and crossing the T's. I wait patiently for the indictments to be served.

I should have known the dumbest trumpanzees would fly to this thread and attempt to thwart it.

Boo hoo, widdle Wy Catcher isn't getting the tin foil hat bias confirmation he was hoping for. Pound sand.

Boo hoo, widdle Wy Catcher isn't getting the tin foil hat bias confirmation he was hoping for. Pound sand.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety, Mental Masturbater.

i am the latest one. the dude auditioned for the job & he got a nice little bonus for his ball licking.

Bill Barr To Become Caporegime With Own Family Within Trump Crime Family
Daughter and son-in-law to take key positions protecting Trump from ever facing justice.
By Elie Mystal
Feb 14, 2019 at 1:45 PM

Bill Barr To Become Caporegime With Own Family Within Trump Crime Family

Forum List

Back