🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happened to Church?

My grandfather left the Amish as a young man. I know about focus on the external at the expense of the internal. What you do in the outside doesn't help much when God sees the heart clearly.
Does that apply to me as well?

Are you actually looking for reassurance that the God you make a hobby out of mocking still loves you despite your buffoonery?
Why, he wouldn't? I've challenged god to show me that he's real, but yet he hides still. I'm trying to call him out. Yet still he hides.
If you can’t see how God has worked in your life maybe the problem is with you and not God.

My grandfather left the Amish as a young man. I know about focus on the external at the expense of the internal. What you do in the outside doesn't help much when God sees the heart clearly.

What do you think?

You have just stumbled into one of the answers too your trolling question. Congratulations. Now ignore it.
You can't answer the question, got it.

I'm guiding you into finding the answer for yourself.
You must be dingbat's bf. :biggrin:

Are you actually looking for reassurance that the God you make a hobby out of mocking still loves you despite your buffoonery?
Why, he wouldn't? I've challenged god to show me that he's real, but yet he hides still. I'm trying to call him out. Yet still he hides.

Well I will answer this even though I suspect you have me on ignore. Which is interesting since I have been very civil. Anyway, the relationship between unbelievers and God works very much like Pharaoh and God from the days of Exodus. You harden your heart and eventually, God will give over to your desires, and He will even help you. In other words, your actions and your words and your will are not without consequences. Eventually He will not even hear your prayers.

I never said that I cared about the insults. I'm just pointing out the Christians who insult me non-stop, like you.

You're just dancing around, shrieking, "I think Christians should be THIS, and you're not living up to the standards I've decided that I get to set for something I don't believe in!"

Doesn't seem to be seeping into your brain at all that your pronouncements on the subject could not be less valued.
Then why are you responding to me if you don't value my opinion?

Because you're still trying to hijack my thread, and I'm still preventing it.
Actually, if you want her to stop you are going to have to summon a moderator.

Is it a she? interesting
Actually, I'm a guy, this dingbat wants to think that I'm a lesbian. Totally hilarious. :lol:

You're just dancing around, shrieking, "I think Christians should be THIS, and you're not living up to the standards I've decided that I get to set for something I don't believe in!"

Doesn't seem to be seeping into your brain at all that your pronouncements on the subject could not be less valued.

Is it a she? interesting
Yes. It’s pretty obvious she has an ax to grind.

I believe she has me on ignore already. Isn't that interesting? I was civil and attempted to answer her questions. She accused ME of running away, but look how it really worked....

Just tell dingbat that he's wrong. You know he is.

You have obviously mistaken me for your waitress; I don't take orders.
But it could be god wanting you to wake dingbat up. You never know...

If God has something to say to me, He'll say it. Just because He once communicated through the jawbone of an ass doesn't mean it's standard.
That's what I say, if god wants me to know he's real, he'll contact me directly. WE AGREE!!!!!!
He has. Many times.
When?

Is it a she? interesting
Actually, I'm a guy, this dingbat wants to think that I'm a lesbian. Totally hilarious. :lol:

Oh, I'm not on ignore? You're ignoring me so I wasn't sure.

Is it a she? interesting
Ya, I'm grinding YOUR ax! :lol:

Well I will answer this even though I suspect you have me on ignore. Which is interesting since I have been very civil. Anyway, the relationship between unbelievers and God works very much like Pharaoh and God from the days of Exodus. You harden your heart and eventually, God will give over to your desires, and He will even help you. In other words, your actions and your words and your will are not without consequences. Eventually He will not even hear your prayers.
So god's going to put ME on ignore? How mature. :lol:

Is it a she? interesting

So what's the problem here? Is it God? Or Christians? Or the church? Something in your past?

I know atheists in real life who wouldn't waste one minute of their time grinding it out online. They're not angry. They live their life, they let others live theirs. Not you though. What gives?

Not entirely. More like highly muted.

One reason why He should not.

Is it a she? interesting

You have to say something half-way intelligent. I already deal with one dingbat, I don't need another. :biggrin:

Is it a she? interesting

You have to say something half-way intelligent. I already deal with one dingbat, I don't need another. :biggrin:

Your insults are annoying. I'm completely impervious to them. They're just annoying and waste time, and make you look like an ass. So stop or don't waste my time.

Is it a she? interesting

So what's the problem here? Is it God? Or Christians? Or the church? Something in your past?

I know atheists in real life who wouldn't waste one minute of their time grinding it out online. They're not angry. They live their life, they let others live theirs. Not you though. What gives?
I actually first came here to see if anyone had any real proof about their god, and I'm still willing to talk real proof anytime. But that was a long time ago, the theists here can't answer my questions, that's why they heap so much abuse on me. All in good fun, I suppose, while keeping on the topics, or near them, lol. If you're new and have some real proof of your god, I'll discuss it any time. Would love to talk about some real proof.

Not entirely. More like highly muted.

One reason why He should not.
Why wouldn't he contact me to show me that he's real? He knows in my heart that I'm genuinely wanting to meet him/it/her/...

Is it a she? interesting

I actually first came here to see if anyone had any real proof about their god, and I'm still willing to talk real proof anytime. But that was a long time ago, the theists here can't answer my questions, that's why they heap so much abuse on me. All in good fun, I suppose, while keeping on the topics, or near them, lol. If you're new and have some real proof of your god, I'll discuss it any time. Would love to talk about some real proof.

If you had real proof of God--if He showed Himself to you just as Jesus Christ showed Himself to Paul and you could not deny it--what would you do?

Is it a she? interesting

If you had real proof of God--if He showed Himself to you just as Jesus Christ showed Himself to Paul and you could not deny it--what would you do?
I would go on TV/internet... and present my real proof to everyone so we can all know the real deal. I think it would bring a serious amount of peace to the world, if we were all the same religion, and it was provable to be real. That's what a real god showing itself could bring.

I would go on TV/internet... and present my real proof to everyone so we can all know the real deal. I think it would bring a serious amount of peace to the world, if we were all the same religion, and it was provable to be real. That's what a real god showing itself could bring.

That's not what happened on the Road to Emmaus. It was a revelation to Paul only, for Paul only, but it totally changed his life. He was a persecutor of Jesus previously. But he changed after that.

I will just tell you. Everything in your words tells me that if you saw God outright, you would mock, challenge, and be prideful toward Him, just as you are here.

In that case, it would certainly be worse for you. In which case, God in his mercy is sparing you Himself, because it would only "heap burning coal on your head".

In other words, you've heard of a "grace period"? This is yours. How good is God. He spares you the revealing because He knows what you would do with it, and it would just make things worse for you. So here you are, on His planet, breathing His air, eating His food, partaking in common grace. You say you want Him but I think maybe not, and He will spare you even that if it's best for you.

He's giving you every chance. You really want to see Him? You like to go outside? Start maybe by going outside. Notice what good things are there and thank Him. Then try to imagine what it might be like if you DID encounter Him, and not just for something to "prove".

The last thing it's about is how much money you drop in the plate, btw. Or anyway, it's not anywhere near the top.

Is it a she? interesting
You are the poster Mudda. If those are lies then those are lies you told. I don’t believe they are lies though.

Homogenization is unnatural and bad. Bad things happen when everyone believes the same thing. Diversity is good.

Forum List

Back