What happened to the farm bill?

I'm curious. Why are you so protective of oil companies?
I'm not "protective", I am an advocate who is constantly vigilant. There is truth, there are facts, and then there are the likes of you. When one spends 36 years working in an industry, it kind of grows on a person. I've drilled holes in the ground, prepared the tax returns, and have been involved in all points in between. I have yet to see the existence of a "subsidy".

Because there are none.

Go back to bed before I give you a nap. :D

I don't get any farm subsidies, but that does not mean they don't exist. When is BP, Exxon or Shell going to buy their own submarine, aircraft carrier, fighter jets & hire their own pilots, sailors & military to defend their oil wells, pipelines & shipping lanes?

We are not landing our military in Brazil guarding farms & crop transport.

You are a conspiracy wackadoodle who thinks the US sends the military out to defend oil companies, but cannot explain why al Qaeda attacked a BP facility in Algeria.

allAfrica.com: Algeria: Terrorists Kidnap Foreigners in Algeria

Did our military secure prior approval from any oil/gas company before deploying?
Were they even consulted?
That argument of military might being any sort of a subsidy is ridiculous.

Big oil runs the governments. BP had Scotland release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber so Libya would let them extract oil.

Obama approved that or it would never have happened.

Barack Obama faces rising pressure to publish Lockerbie bomber release letter | UK news | The Guardian

I'm not "protective", I am an advocate who is constantly vigilant. There is truth, there are facts, and then there are the likes of you. When one spends 36 years working in an industry, it kind of grows on a person. I've drilled holes in the ground, prepared the tax returns, and have been involved in all points in between. I have yet to see the existence of a "subsidy".

Because there are none.

Go back to bed before I give you a nap. :D

I don't get any farm subsidies, but that does not mean they don't exist. When is BP, Exxon or Shell going to buy their own submarine, aircraft carrier, fighter jets & hire their own pilots, sailors & military to defend their oil wells, pipelines & shipping lanes?

You are a conspiracy wackadoodle who thinks the US sends the military out to defend oil companies, but cannot explain why al Qaeda attacked a BP facility in Algeria.

We have been using the CIA & propping up puppet governments to screw the Muslims out of oil before the Shaw of Iran. They have organized as Al-Qaida & other terrorist organizations to get us the hell out of their governments, economy, countries. It is a fact that we have spent nearly $8 trillion tax dollars to keep the oil flowing. That is in fact an oil subsidy. Subsidizing domestic energy & renewables would be cheaper than fighting for oil. But to many military & oil lobbyist hate that with a passion. So now we pay for & live in a police state under constant government surveillance to guard against them.

Al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia: excerpts from “The Laws of Targeting Petroleum-Related Interests”

Did our military secure prior approval from any oil/gas company before deploying?
Were they even consulted?
That argument of military might being any sort of a subsidy is ridiculous.

Big oil runs the governments. BP had Scotland release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber so Libya would let them extract oil.

Barack Obama faces rising pressure to publish Lockerbie bomber release letter | UK news | The Guardian

Obama has to help big oil because he knows oil is what currently makes the economy move. But for the trillions government is spending for them, we can develop & use cheaper energy.

We have been using the CIA & propping up puppet governments to screw the Muslims out of oil before the Shaw of Iran. They have organized as Al-Qaida & other terrorist organizations to get us the hell out of their governments, economy, countries. It is a fact that we have spent nearly $8 trillion tax dollars to keep the oil flowing. That is in fact an oil subsidy. Subsidizing domestic energy & renewables would be cheaper than fighting for oil. But to many military & oil lobbyist hate that with a passion. So now we pay for & live in a police state under constant government surveillance to guard against them.

Al-Qaida in Saudi Arabia: excerpts from “The Laws of Targeting Petroleum-Related Interests”

None of that explains why the military wasn't stationed there to protect the oil companies, does it?

Obama has to help big oil because he knows oil is what currently makes the economy move. But for the trillions government is spending for them, we can develop & use cheaper energy.

The government is not spending any money, much less trillions, on big oil.

None of that explains why the military wasn't stationed there to protect the oil companies, does it?

WTF :cuckoo: - Foreigners working for a foreign oil company kidnapped in foreign country, rescued by a foreign military. Why would the US military be their if it was not our oil company or people extracting oil for US. The USA was not involved in any way with that Algeria mess. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back