What Happened to Wednesday's Arraignment?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Is it still happening? I just went to RSBN and they don't seem to be covering it anymore. I wonder why. 🤔 (I know that Trump isn't going to be appearing in court I just still want it to go fairly is all and that's why I want to see it as it's supposed to be televised.)

Is it still happening? I just went to RSBN and they don't seem to be covering it anymore. I wonder why. 🤔 (I know that Trump isn't going to be appearing in court I just still want it to go fairly is all and that's why I want to see it as it's supposed to be televised.)
We're trying to get a national ballot initiative going that will have Mr. Trump's Hanging (if and when he's found guilty and sentenced) publicly televised.

33rd Place – Ohio

The Least and Most Educated States in the US

bordering 49th Place – West Virginia

and btw, Ohio is not a red state. Shows you got your edumakation there. Or were you home-schooled?

Wow.

I really clicked on this dude's thread to hear about educational rankings by state.

Thanks for your vital contribution.

Jackass.

Wow.

I really clicked on this dude's thread to hear about educational rankings by state.

Jackass.

What state were you raised in? And please, we all know you live in a state of denial, but I'm asking about a US state.

You can always say you weren't raised here in the USA. Would show why you hate it so much, so unhappy with everything here.

Wow.

Jackass.

Actually I'm a female. The only reason there's a dude on my avatar is in memory of Steve Harwell, but don't worry about him. He just has chronic TDS.

What arraignment? Trump already pleaded not guilty.

What arraignment? Trump already pleaded not guilty.

Yeah but aren't they still going to have some kind of discussion about the charges or something? That's what I was led to believe. I don't know much about the legal system though I admit.

33rd Place – Ohio

The Least and Most Educated States in the US

bordering 49th Place – West Virginia

and btw, Ohio is not a red state. Shows you got your edumakation there. Or were you home-schooled?
That explains why Gym Jordan who is breathing air others can use keeps getting reelected.

Actually I'm a female. The only reason there's a dude on my avatar is in memory of Steve Harwell, but don't worry about him. He just has chronic TDS.
You post like a shemale, or a woman like

mtg camp marines.jpg

Last edited:
The U.S. Federal Senate was manipulated long ago. Without the 17th Amendment there would be 60 Republican Senators easily. We have been broken down and slowly learned to suck on the tit of a massive unwieldly pig in exchange for the loss of unalienable rights. There is no way in hell that if we were a Republic that the politicians who went to Ukraine to genuflect to Zelensky would have happened.

The U.S. Federal Senate was manipulated long ago. Without the 17th Amendment there would be 60 Republican Senators easily. We have been broken down and slowly learned to suck on the tit of a massive unwieldly pig in exchange for the loss of unalienable rights. There is no way in hell that if we were a Republic that the politicians who went to Ukraine to genuflect to Zelensky would have happened.
crazy man, crazy...

I believe Trump waived the arraignment hearing. But don't let that interrupt the pissing contest.

I thought that's basically what was going to happen. He wasn't appearing in person but it still was going to be talked about. He's going to be somewhere on Friday though.

Forum List

Back