What happens if the Democrats are successful in getting Trump killed before the election?

Does Nikki Haley become the candidate? Does Kamala just get coronated as President with no opposition? As unthinkable as it sounds, it is now a reality we have to face with a second attempt on his life.
any evidence that "democrats " are doing anything to trump? this guy is another disgruntled conservative who wants his machine gun back.

Trump is being tracked by wacks from the right and left.

This is not good. America as a whole is to blame for allowing a post-truth culture to develop since 2001.

Does Nikki Haley become the candidate? Does Kamala just get coronated as President with no opposition? As unthinkable as it sounds, it is now a reality we have to face with a second attempt on his life.
Righties are trying to kill their own with a registered Republican in Butler PA failing then a righty independent who voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki.

Righties should simply vote against Trump instead of trying to kill him. Its worked for us in 2018, 2020, 2022, and is doing pretty ok in 2024.

To answer the OP's question, I can't say.

That said I won't be voting too early this election, only to see my votes wasted in case the third time is the charm for some dem-inspired nut-job with a Valkyrie complex getting the job done.

I assume that it would be Weird Guy as nominee and no VP

Heck, I thought that Vance would automatically get to be the nominee of the Reps.

Last edited:
/——-/ At this point, Trump’s name would remain on the ballot, and perhaps Vance is the nominee.
1726489750560.png

Are you sure it's the democrats behind these attempts?

Even if they aren't, they still play a role in it with their constant calling him Hitler, saying he is a threat to our country, he will enslave us all, he will destroy democracy, he will never leave the white house, he made people invade on jan 6 and kill police officers, he is a racist and so on. Even the view for gods sake, arguably the dumbest and mind numbingly stupid show to ever be on tv is constantly hating on him.

They spew so much hateful lies and rhetoric about him they are the source of the problem. Look at the age old "if you could go back in time and kill Hitler before his rise to power" question, well they are calling him Hitler over and over again. Their brain washed and demented followers eventually are going to start actually believing he is Hitler.

But come on, both shooters aren't just random people that tried to run up to him on the street and shoot him. Both instances were not the simple and both had a lot of highly questionable information about them with too many coincidences between them. Honestly from what I've seen the 2nd guy he acts a lot like a spook would, not saying he is one but he certainly behaves like one.

• Winner
Reactions: Ava
The "constant calling him Hitler, saying he is a threat to our country, he will enslave us all, he will destroy democracy, he will never leave the white house, he made people invade on jan 6 and kill police officers, he is a racist and so on" is the American way.

The unhinged whackos already following Trump will completely meltdown. But they'll do that anyway, if he loses.

Democrats should just shut up about Trump being some kind of monster. That is just irresponsible They say he will destroy the country as well. They haven't let up even after the first time he was shot at.
They have , actually. Harris got it right. He's just a small pathetic insecure buffoon

Forum List

Back