What happens on February 15th?

• Congress sends a bill to President Trump he will sign

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • President Trump has to defend America from the leftists and declare a National Emergency

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Melania bitch slaps Trump for forgetting February 14th. :19:
"I love you, Melanie!"
dYN4mt1.gif

Three weeks to go for these bought and paid for democrat leaders to care about the legal immigration. The wall is coming.

I think Trump scared the hell out of Nancy and Chuckie. They probably believed that he didn't have the brass balls to actually shut down the government, and that he would easily cave.
:laughing0301:
Your post makes no sense. Apparently Trump did not scare them all that much. Trump caved not Nancy or Chuck.

You obviously missed it. President Trump threw them a bone, but he has the last say in the matter when he declares a national emergency.

Three weeks to go for these bought and paid for democrat leaders to care about the legal immigration. The wall is coming.

I think Trump scared the hell out of Nancy and Chuckie. They probably believed that he didn't have the brass balls to actually shut down the government, and that he would easily cave.
Your post makes no sense. Apparently Trump did not scare them all that much. Trump caved not Nancy or Chuck.

You obviously missed it. President Trump threw them a bone, but he has the last say in the matter when he declares a national emergency.
A national emergency will be a double edged sword. Declaring a national emergency will open the door for the next president to declare an emergency for political purposes as well. There will be plenty of opposition to it within the Repub party. If that was his strategy it was foolish.

A national emergency will be a double edged sword. Declaring a national emergency will open the door for the next president to declare an emergency for political purposes as well. There will be plenty of opposition to it within the Repub party. If that was his strategy it was foolish.

Ugh.. not really when the news will spotlight more caravans of people trying to illegally cross.

With the next batch of caravans forming to rush the border, do you really believe we're not facing an emergency situation?

"I love you, Melanie!"
dYN4mt1.gif

He did not say that, the picture had nothing to do with what you are inferring, and you are a liar.

People think they've spotted why Melania Trump's face dropped at inauguration
Wow, dude. It was a joke. Get over yourself.

Since you appeared to miss the reference:

melanie-tweet-2.jpg

"I guess she'll have to spank me with a Fortune magazine now."

Trump is going for 2 national emergencies. The wall

And when the people sees how the deep state used them. Then trump will make wisdom tests for voters to stop the crooks from brainwashing the unwise

So 2 natural emergencies

OMG, someone needed to blink. Heartless Nancy would let the Fed workers with diabetes die w/o being able to buy insulin. At least Trump knows when to cut his losses. As a Leftist radical Nancy would never cave. The country, the economy, and public safety needed the shutdown to end. My wife likes that Trump caved, it shows he cares (more than Nancy), and my wife is no Trump fan.
Although Trump shut down the gummit and was proud to own it.
True, it is his job to protect the US. He wanted a wall and technical components for $5.7b. The dems spent $42b for 700 miles of an ineffective fence inn 2013. Now the dems say a fence is immoral?? WTF?

Any "National Emergency" can be ended by a "Joint Resolution" of Congress, so it can't be abused.

I saw the title of this thread and had my answer all ready.

"candy in heart shaped boxes goes on sale for half off". Like, duh!

"I love you, Melanie!"
dYN4mt1.gif

He did not say that, the picture had nothing to do with what you are inferring, and you are a liar.

People think they've spotted why Melania Trump's face dropped at inauguration

I think he said, "I'm gonna screw you like a tiny pickle" and Melania wanted a massive cucumber. So disappoint ..........

Forum List

Back