What has divided the Parties more...an intense demand for free shit or illegal Mexicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Whats you thoughts on this?
I think, not long ago it was the demand for free shit but if I had to pinpoint one thing today it would definitely be illegals and the demand for free shit for thirdworlders.

I don’t think it’s very nice to call farmers and veterans “thirdworlders”.

I think, not long ago it was the demand for free shit but if I had to pinpoint one thing today it would definitely be illegals and the demand for free shit for thirdworlders.

Todays' American Right and Left are sharply divided by a hierarchy of philosophical and political differences, a war between ideologies that boils down to an ancient, relentless conflict between moral and amoral, human and anti-human, life and anti-life doctrines.

One side believes at its base strata in fundamental right and wrong. The other believes right and wrong can be whatever it wants it to be. One side is patriotic--even nationalistic in its desire to protect first the founding spirit of our Constitution and the citizens of our great nation. The other side wants to redefine the Constitution as necessary to fit a new Age of Western civilization. One side believes in absolute personal responsibility and that through tireless, selfless hard work, any American dream can be achieved. The other side believes in both equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. One side believes in the absolute guarantee of individual rights and freedoms with consequence for bad action (criminal behavior), while the other side believes in the lie of absolute, ultimate freedom without consequence for lack of personal responsibility. Finally, one side believes in truth and fact; while the other side believes in the fluidity of facts and truth redefinable to suit their political and philosophical needs and narrative.

The divisive issues you mention are but drops of water in a torrent of core philosophical differences. Even shedding the light of truth on acolytes of the other side accomplishes very little when their ideology enables them infinite interpretations of truth, fact and logic. War of ideologies poses perhaps the greatest risk ever, historically, to the continuation of the human race. Currently, we ride the edge of a war the likes of which history has never before recorded. Ain't it grand?

I don’t think it’s very nice to call farmers and veterans “thirdworlders”.

Poor Timmy...you struggle to make the most elementary of distinctions.
You really don’t know the difference between public investment in public assets and public investment in public liabilities do you?

Todays' American Right and Left are sharply divided by a hierarchy of philosophical and political differences, a war between ideologies that boils down to an ancient, relentless conflict between moral and amoral, human and anti-human, life and anti-life doctrines.

One side believes at its base strata in fundamental right and wrong. The other believes right and wrong can be whatever it wants it to be. One side is patriotic--even nationalistic in its desire to protect first the founding spirit of our Constitution and the citizens of our great nation. The other side wants to redefine the Constitution as necessary to fit a new Age of Western civilization. One side believes in absolute personal responsibility and that through tireless, selfless hard work, any American dream can be achieved. The other side believes in both equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. One side believes in the absolute guarantee of individual rights and freedoms with consequence for bad action (criminal behavior), while the other side believes in the lie of absolute, ultimate freedom without consequence for lack of personal responsibility. Finally, one side believes in truth and fact; while the other side believes in the fluidity of facts and truth redefinable to suit their political and philosophical needs and narrative.

The divisive issues you mention are but drops of water in a torrent of core philosophical differences. Even shedding the light of truth on acolytes of the other side accomplishes very little when their ideology enables them infinite interpretations of truth, fact and logic. War of ideologies poses perhaps the greatest risk ever, historically, to the continuation of the human race. Currently, we ride the edge of a war the likes of which history has never before recorded. Ain't it grand?

Very well written / articulated… The problem is, the left struggles with anything overly logical and or articulate.

Forum List

Back