What Have You Done?

C'mon....you know what I'm going to do: just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.
Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

86% of American teen births are out of wedlock.
Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

600,000 out of wedlock births in 1979.
Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

My mission is education, and my record is 100% accuracy.

Any questions?

Yes. The same question as before:

What do you propose is done about this?

You outlined the problem, but you didn't propose a solution.

And you also didn't explain how the problem is related to "Democrats, Liberals, Progressives".

.... just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

Democrats created the problem:

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

And....I remain 100% accurate and correct....thanks for helping to prove it.

Any questions?

What do YOU propose is done about this?

You outlined the problem and explained how the problem is related to the democrats, but you didn't propose a solution.

"What do YOU propose is done about this?"

Continue putting a burr under the saddle of donkeys like you.

Nothing. I don't see this issue as much of a problem as you. Therefore,

I propose that cowards like you stop lying, and confront what your party has become....

....and start by admitting what a huge problem welfare, criminality and out of wedlock births are.

Can you do it?

And you also didn't explain how the problem is related to "Democrats, Liberals, Progressives".

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

Any questions?

You outlined the problem and explained how the problem is related to the democrats, but you didn't propose a solution.

I propose that cowards like you stop lying, and confront what your party has become....

....and start by admitting what a huge problem welfare, criminality and out of wedlock births are.

Can you do it?

That's your solution?

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

What exactly have conservatives done for this country?

More guns and more prisons
You have done nothing except prove what liars regressives are.

Any questions?

Can you do it?

That's your solution?

Asking you to show some courage is 'no solution'?

That makes you simply a part of the problem.

But let me ask. Let's just take the last 20 years . What have the cons done for this country ?

They've been a doormat and a foil for the left. I can't think of any major victory for conservatism in 20 years, its been a constant downward spiral in terms of social and economic issues.

Any questions?

Can you do it?

Marriage is becoming outdated. People don't feel compelled to force to marry by age 25. When 50% end in divorce , what's the point of rushing into bad marriages?

But let me ask. Let's just take the last 20 years . What have the cons done for this country ?

They've been a doormat and a foil for the left. I can't think of any major victory for conservatism in 20 years, its been a constant downward spiral in terms of social and economic issues.

Well they did manage to get us into two endless wars !

Well they did manage to get us into two endless wars !

Never mind the fact that the US was engaged in middle east intervention every single day of the so-called liberal Obama's two terms. But I guess you'll blame that on Hillary's pal, GWB...right? If Clinton had won, she would have done whatever was necessary to remove Assad from Syria like she did with Qaddafi in Libya (because he threatened to mess up the global economy). Would you hypocritically have supported that endeavor? Be honest.

Any questions?

Can you do it?

Marriage is becoming outdated. People don't feel compelled to force to marry by age 25. When 50% end in divorce , what's the point of rushing into bad marriages?

"Marriage is becoming outdated."

Only to those married to the state, comrade.

That 50% figure is as false as your claim of a flip by the racist Democrats with the party formed to fight slavery and racism.

In short, you're pretty much a fool.

Oh.....and keep in what-passes-for-a-mind in your case....I'm never wrong.

Last edited:

Can you do it?

That's your solution?

How does me having "courage" solve the "problem"?

This is typical of you...ramblin on about a problem, but never proposing a solution.

Can you do it?

That's your solution?

How does me having "courage" solve the "problem"?

This is typical of you...ramblin on about a problem, but never proposing a solution.

Why so afraid to lose your Liberal creds?

At what point in your life did principles and rectitude cease being important to you?

Should I be flattered that yellow has become your fav color?

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

/—-/ so Liberals created slavery and allowed it to prosper until the Republicans ended it in 1864. Nice work, imbecile

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution.

No, you did not. Those men were liberal by classic definition. You and your kind are not.

You started a Civil War, and are attempting to start another. You have been anathema to this country for most of its history.
No such thing as "classical liberals". They were just liberals from a long time ago but still the most liberal minds of their era

Let's see how simple it is to identify you as a liar....beyond the avi you chose.

Which represents the Founders and which represents the socialists and communists you call 'Liberals'?

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.
Our founders were the greatest liberals of their day
Imagine...All men are created equal

Conservatives supported the king....still do

What did we do?

/—-/ so Liberals created slavery and allowed it to prosper until the Republicans ended it in 1864. Nice work, imbecile
Slavery was a conservative institution
Gotta follow the money

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution.

No, you did not. Those men were liberal by classic definition. You and your kind are not.

You started a Civil War, and are attempting to start another. You have been anathema to this country for most of its history.
No such thing as "classical liberals". They were just liberals from a long time ago but still the most liberal minds of their era

Let's see how simple it is to identify you as a liar....beyond the avi you chose.

Which represents the Founders and which represents the socialists and communists you call 'Liberals'?

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.
Our founders were the greatest liberals of their day
Imagine...All men are created equal

Conservatives supported the king....still do

Same lie?

The modern 'Liberal' is the Socialist Party......John Dewey had them change their name to 'Liberal' and dunces and liars bought it like it was on sale.

The classical liberals, the Founders, or, what are called conservatives today....created the nation based on individualism, free markets and limited constitutional government.

You, Liberals, Socialists, Communists, Nazis, Fascists. Progressives, stand for this:

the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Thanks for the opportunity to reveal the truth.

Or, would you prefer 'Sieg Heil' to 'thank you'?

What did we do?

Gotta follow the money
/——/ yeah that’s the lie you tell yourself so you can sleep at night. The GOP was formed to end slavery and Abe Lincoln did it.

What did we do?

Gotta follow the money

Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Thank goodness the Republican Party was created to free the slaves, and then give women the vote.

What did we do?

Gotta follow the money
/——/ yeah that’s the lie you tell yourself so you can sleep at night. The GOP was formed to end slavery and Abe Lincoln did it.

Wait......wasn't Lincoln a Democrat???

That's what Liberal universities tell the uninformed...

"Plaque at Northeastern Illinois University Calls Abraham Lincoln a Democrat

Abe-Lincoln-Democrat-Sign.jpg

Plaque at Northeastern Illinois University Calls Abraham Lincoln a Democrat

Think they lie as much as 'rightwinger'?

What did we do?

Gotta follow the money
You are somehow confusing the GOP of 1860 with conservatism

What did we do?

Gotta follow the money

Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Thank goodness the Republican Party was created to free the slaves, and then give women the vote.
Another whack job confusing the GOP of 1860 with Cobservatism

You flunked history at Columbia didn't you?

Forum List

Back