What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," ...The Trump administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.
Breaking up families is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!!!

was it unacceptable when Clinton, bush, and Obama were doing it? This didn't start with Trump. Clinton signed it into law and he, bush, and Obama all followed it.

your ignorance is making you stupid.

Speaking of ignorance...umh...yes. It did start with Trump. The Trump administration created a NEW POLICY of 100% seperation and prosecution. They used existing laws to support the NEW POLICY.

Please show us where Clinton, Bush or Obama seperated all families, including asylum seekers, at the border. Otherwise - if you are going to support this policy, at least OWN it.

No, Trump never had a policy of 100% separation. For those who had a legitimate claim to apply for asylum, they were given the paperwork and process in which to apply and kept their children.

The Trump policy is anybody caught sneaking in is not eligible for asylum, nor are people that are coming here with a phony excuse for it.

Yes.

He did.

Those claiming asylum have indeed been seperated. Their legitimacy or eligibility is not determined UNTIL they go through a series of steps including an interview, which is not done spur of the moment. It's simple to google for the info - asylum seekers have been seperated. Google Trumps 100% policy. It's no secret. Quit pretending other presidents did the same thing. They didn't.

Immigrant children: Here's what's happening with kids at the border, policywise

was it unacceptable when Clinton, bush, and Obama were doing it? This didn't start with Trump. Clinton signed it into law and he, bush, and Obama all followed it.

Speaking of ignorance...umh...yes. It did start with Trump. The Trump administration created a NEW POLICY of 100% seperation and prosecution. They used existing laws to support the NEW POLICY.

Please show us where Clinton, Bush or Obama seperated all families, including asylum seekers, at the border. Otherwise - if you are going to support this policy, at least OWN it.

No, Trump never had a policy of 100% separation. For those who had a legitimate claim to apply for asylum, they were given the paperwork and process in which to apply and kept their children.

The Trump policy is anybody caught sneaking in is not eligible for asylum, nor are people that are coming here with a phony excuse for it.

Yes.

He did.

Those claiming asylum have indeed been seperated. Their legitimacy or eligibility is not determined UNTIL they go through a series of steps including an interview, which is not done spur of the moment. It's simple to google for the info - asylum seekers have been seperated. Google Trumps 100% policy. It's no secret. Quit pretending other presidents did the same thing. They didn't.

That proves my point. It is a new policy to criminally prosecute 100% and remove children 100%.

Yes.

He did.

That proves my point. It is a new policy to criminally prosecute 100% and remove children 100%.

So I take it you didn't even bother reading the article?

Trump said over and over, "I wanted to do this for myself", not for the nation.

And he said not for the nation? Have a link to that?
"not for the nation" was my comment. I doubt you will find any comment from Trump indicating that his reason for running for president was anything other than he was doing it for himself just like everything he has ever done.

"not for the nation" was my comment. I doubt you will find any comment from Trump indicating that his reason for running for president was anything other than he was doing it for himself just like everything he has ever done.

His life is much worse than it was before, and he knew that getting in: being followed everywhere by the SS, living that way for the rest of his life, enemies possibly targeting him for execution.

What person other than one that loves his country so much would make such sacrifices given the life he had before becoming President?

You people can't give this guy any credit no matter what he does. It's senseless to discuss it with your preconceived opinion about him. It doesn't matter what he says or does. He's even given up every paycheck since taking the job, and you can't even give him credit for that.

Hate brings out the worst in people, that's one thing we've learned from liberals in this country.

His life is much worse than it was before, and he knew that getting in: being followed everywhere by the SS, living that way for the rest of his life, enemies possibly targeting him for execution.

What person other than one that loves his country so much would make such sacrifices given the life he had before becoming President?

You people can't give this guy any credit no matter what he does. It's senseless to discuss it with your preconceived opinion about him. It doesn't matter what he says or does. He's even given up every paycheck since taking the job, and you can't even give him credit for that.

Hate brings out the worst in people, that's one thing we've learned from liberals in this country.

1. An egomaniac?

2. Obama ring a bell?

1. An egomaniac?

2. Obama ring a bell?

For DumBama, going to the White House was a step up in life as it is for most professional politicians. He wasn't rich and most never even heard his name before; the opposite after he left.

Even the Clinton's claimed they were completely broke when they left the White House, but because of their notoriety, they became wealthy very quickly and again, nearly every American knew who they were. Hillary stayed in the circuit to keep those 400K speeches coming along as the donors were expecting something in return if she ever made it to the White House.

The Bush's were wealthy, but professional politicians looking to make history as a monarch.

Everybody knew Trump before he even thought of running. He was a household name. He was a billionaire real estate guy, an entertainer, and has been around for a long time. He's been with the most beautiful women in the world, the most powerful business people, and flew around in his private jet, a life that would easily satisfy any egomaniac.

Everybody knew Trump before he even thought of running. He was a household name. He was a billionaire real estate guy, an entertainer, and has been around for a long time. He's been with the most beautiful women in the world, the most powerful business people, and flew around in his private jet, a life that would easily satisfy any egomaniac.

But that's the problem. Most of those other guys you whine about become politicians because on some level, they want to make things better for people. Trump's entire marketing campaign seems to be about satisfying is own ego. the man is a textbook narcissist.

But that's the problem. Most of those other guys you whine about become politicians because on some level, they want to make things better for people. Trump's entire marketing campaign seems to be about satisfying is own ego. the man is a textbook narcissist.

What kind of narcissist would give up a life of luxury for the job of President? For him, doing the job was a step down--not a step up. For others, becoming President is to make their own life better, not anybody else's.

It's like if a CEO went down into the shop and started to run a drill press. It's something he didn't need and certainly didn't pay the money he was making before.

So you think Trump is so stupid that he didn't know getting into politics would mean non-stop criticism of him from the left? Prior to that, the only things you heard or read about Trump were positive. Now it's Trump bashing by the MSM 24/7. He knew that, so what kind of narcissist or egomaniac would get into a ring like that? The opinions of you and Coyote don't make any sense whatsoever.

What kind of narcissist would give up a life of luxury for the job of President? For him, doing the job was a step down--not a step up. For others, becoming President is to make their own life better, not anybody else's.

Only a Narcissist would think the presidency is a step down.

It's like if a CEO went down into the shop and started to run a drill press. It's something he didn't need and certainly didn't pay the money he was making before.

again, guy, Trump's entire life, like most Narcissists, is one of validation. Yeah, he's got a shitload of inherited money, but he's never had the respect a Gates or a Jeff Bezos gets of someone who actually built something. Being president fills a void in his life that the biggest letters in the universe won't fill.

So you think Trump is so stupid that he didn't know getting into politics would mean non-stop criticism of him from the left?

Um, yeah, I think Trump is all kinds of stupid. I also think he never expected to win, and doesn't understand the basic requirements of his job.

Prior to that, the only things you heard or read about Trump were positive.

Not really. Most people thought he was a blown up fraud before that. The problem is, he learned to market himself to the bigots, and too many otherwise decent people went along with it.

Only a Narcissist would think the presidency is a step down.

Then I and millions like me must be narcissists because most think it was a step down. You can't go any higher in life than where he was before taking office.

again, guy, Trump's entire life, like most Narcissists, is one of validation. Yeah, he's got a shitload of inherited money, but he's never had the respect a Gates or a Jeff Bezos gets of someone who actually built something. Being president fills a void in his life that the biggest letters in the universe won't fill.

There was no void in his life. What void? The guy had everything and then some. You won't find many Americans that wouldn't trade their life for his any day of the week.

Um, yeah, I think Trump is all kinds of stupid. I also think he never expected to win, and doesn't understand the basic requirements of his job.

Sure he understands the basic requirements of the job; most of us do. It's written in this document called the US Constitution. You should read it sometime. Maybe it will make you understand what this country is all about.

Not really. Most people thought he was a blown up fraud before that. The problem is, he learned to market himself to the bigots, and too many otherwise decent people went along with it.

Right, because only to a self-hating white does securing our borders make you a bigot.

Then I and millions like me must be narcissists because most think it was a step down. You can't go any higher in life than where he was before taking office.

No, man, you are just a rube who fell for a con.

upload_2018-8-4_6-53-54.jpeg

Ooops. That's October's Avi.

/———/ Seems to be? Care to back that tripe up with evidence?

/——/ He didn’t need to run for president for his own ego. He had power and money. Everything he has done as president has been to make America great. And your pathetic attempt to separate Trump from his supporters is a gigantic fail.

"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," ...The Trump administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

If you don't want to be separated from your kids, don't enter our country illegally. Its really quite simple. If you are claiming asylum we need to verfy who you are and whether your asylum claim is valid. that may entail a temporary separation from your kids. Tough, that's just the way it is. If you send your kids alone, they will be put into protective custody to protect them from sexual perverts and child predators.

there is nothing wrong with any of this.

Why do you want the USA to open its borders to the entire world?

Yes.

He did.

the law that created this situation was signed by Clinton, was not overturned by Bush or Obama, and is being followed today. Its tough, but its necessary. The separations are temporary and the kids are well cared for.

this entire issue is nothing but another fake news creation to try to smear Trump. But like all the others, it only works on the ignorant and blind like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back