What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that there are many Trump voters that approve of treating children like this and using them as political pawns

Interesting.

You apparently forgot about the parents using their children as pawns to get across the border.

Or was that an honest mistake?

...even though 52% of illegals simply overstay their visa? And, of course, although Trumpettes don't believe it, Mexicans actually have mastered the use of ladders and shovels.
Try climbing over a 30 foot wall with a ladder.

Oh, and take your family with you ...

Not a problem. Pull an 18 wheeler up next to the wall, and put a 15 foot ladder on top of it, and a robe ladder on the other side.

You guys don't really think these things through very much, do you?

Man, sure, that's going to happen really quietly as well, right. Not like we can't just push the ladder over, right?

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push over a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

Who said the wall won’t have lighting and guards?

You living in the Stone Age?

Actually, Pop, if you had the slightest idea what you were talking about, you would not even ask that question. Not only are there no paved roads down there, but no other infrastructure as well. There is no water, gas stations, electricity, or restaurants. more importantly, there are no people, and no places for them to live if there were. The BP in Southern AZ is 85% Latino, because they crossed the border years ago, and nobody else is going to drive all the way down there from Tucson to patrol one of the most inhospitable places in the US.

I can't get over people complaining because children are being removed from traffickers.

But then again, I've known they were the party of child slavery for a long, long time.
Apparently you don't even know the definition of human trafficking, (recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring, or receipt of persons by improper means (such as force, abduction, fraud, or coercion) for an improper purpose including forced labor or sexual exploitation.) Parents bringing their family with them into the US is not human trafficking.

It isn't just parents. It's *family members* and yes you can traffic your own children if you are using them for the purpose of getting people (you) into the country illegally.

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.
They're not illegal because no court has found them guilty of anything. The question is not whether they should stay or not but whether they should be treated humanely and remain with their parents until the court acts.

Since they are essentially jailed until that time, like anyone else who is arrested for a crime, you are suggesting that the children ALSO be jailed, to "remain with their parents".

Like everything you say, it's ludicrous and stupid.
First of all nobody is being put in jail. They are being detained. Immigration does not jail people they detain them. The children will not be charged or found guilty of anything. Most of the parents will be charged with unlawful presence, a civil offence with no penalty. The normal procedure is to keep children with their parents. The new procedure is to take the kids away from their parents promising that they will be united with their children if they sign a voluntary deportation agreement which of course denies them due process of law. This is an incredibly stupid move on the part of the Orange Clown which will just turn more people against his policies.

I don't think so. I think those are the kinds of policies that got him elected.
Trump was elected because the voters couldn't stand to vote for Clinton. I doubt that there are many Trump voters that approve of treating children like this and using them as political pawns. There is certainly a "basket of deplorables" among Trump voters but not the majority.

According to Pew Research, 80% of all voters say undocumented immigrants should be allowed to stay legally and 60% of Trump supporters agree.
Trump voters want to build the wall, but are more divided on other immigration questions

The left created this crisis.

Fuck the left.

Arrest the traffickers, and take the kids.

Problem solved.

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.
They're not illegal because no court has found them guilty of anything. The question is not whether they should stay or not but whether they should be treated humanely and remain with their parents until the court acts.

Gotcha. So if a mother and father rob a bank, then you're arguing they should be put back on the street if they are parents because then haven't been found "guilty of anything." You're such a liar, you don't believe that. You just want Democrat voters. That explains every position you take and nothing else explains your positions

Try climbing over a 30 foot wall with a ladder.

Oh, and take your family with you ...

Not a problem. Pull an 18 wheeler up next to the wall, and put a 15 foot ladder on top of it, and a robe ladder on the other side.

Man, sure, that's going to happen really quietly as well, right. Not like we can't just push the ladder over, right?

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push over a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

Actually, Pop, if you had the slightest idea what you were talking about, you would not even ask that question. Not only are there no paved roads down there, but no other infrastructure as well. There is no water, gas stations, electricity, or restaurants. more importantly, there are no people, and no places for them to live if there were. The BP in Southern AZ is 85% Latino, because they crossed the border years ago, and nobody else is going to drive all the way down there from Tucson to patrol one of the most inhospitable places in the US.

THEY WILL USE ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE NOT RANDOMLY DRIVE ALONG THE WALL YOU STUPID FUCKING DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT ABOUT THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

And you've ignored the obviously idiotic response you gave that you're sending five year olds and pregnant women down a 30 foot rope

If they did any thinking at all they wouldn’t be conservatives.

It is puzzling….the political downside to this is so gigantic and these dumbasses do not realize it.

Nobody will listen to that of course. According to EJO, 1 out of 4 American kids is Hispanic. Not illegal aliens, American kids.

When Trump and his gang lock up the adults and forcibly separate their kids, do these conservatives really think that this isn’t going to resonate negatively with the larger Hispanic community? It won’t be pretty for Conservatives going forward.

What makes you believe that as Hispanics become more affluent over time, they are different than whites are and they will continue to support importing low class poor Mexican criminals to overflow our jails, schools, medical centers and welfare rolls? You're a racist?

That's something they don't consider. The left has a hard time putting themselves in others shoes.

If I'm going to try and get into a country where I'm clearly a minority, and I understand some may not want me, the best thing I can do is be impressive as all hell that white people are a good thing for their society. I'm going to want to show them I'm great, and want every other white person who comes there with me to demonstrate the same thing.

The last thing I would do is welcome or support whites who could care less about their laws, cost them billions of dollars, criminal whites, and gang whites. I don't want them nowhere near this new country that has graciously accepted me.

Yep. Vandal has no idea how high 30 feet is either. Even the majority of guys would balk at scaling down a 30 foot rope themselves much less sending their 5 year old and pregnant wife down the rope

Another uneducated clown who has never been down here. You think that a 30 foot wall is going to stop someone who is willing to walk 100 miles through the most inhospitable desert in the USA in 105 degree temperature with only enough food and water to last one day? We find 300 dead illegals per year in AZ who died from exposure, many who had no shoes, while walking through cactus and snake infested desert for days.

Breaking: Twice deported illegal loser high on drugs fails to stop, crashes into car at 70mph and kills Texas girl, her father is in intensive care, flees scene.

So, you feel sure that if ICE shows up at the Mexican border with a bus full of brown skinned Latinos, with no papers, Mexico will simply say, "Oh, well, they must be ours, so, just send them on over!
What I say is exactly the opposite of that. I said Mexico is STRICT on immigration into Mexico. Got it now ?

THEY WILL USE ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE NOT RANDOMLY DRIVE ALONG THE WALL YOU STUPID FUCKING DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT ABOUT THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

And you've ignored the obviously idiotic response you gave that you're sending five year olds and pregnant women down a 30 foot rope

Border-wall-migrants-e1525386526123.jpg

Oh, and BTW, they already use electronic surveillance. That is how they discovered over 100 tunnels under Nogales in the last 10 years. They also send down heat seeking drones down the Santa Cruz River bed every night. I like to watch them fly by in patterns of three every night from my patio. It does not discourage them at all. But Trump's WALL! Wow. That will show them!

Human rights abuses are not a tool used by America.

No, but by using these children as tools, you have already violated their human rights.

Thanks for playing.

The Trump admin is the only one using children as tools, dope. That's the point.
They're using the threat of seperation as a deterrent.

Seems like a logical deterrent, so unless the parent is so negligent as to knowingly bring a child across the border when they know they will be separated, then it is that parents choice to do so. That is exactly what a deterrent is.
Terrorizing children is logical. Only a sick twisted mind would think that. The same minds we saw tried at Nuremburg.

So, you feel sure that if ICE shows up at the Mexican border with a bus full of brown skinned Latinos, with no papers, Mexico will simply say, "Oh, well, they must be ours, so, just send them on over!
What I say is exactly the opposite of that. I said Mexico is STRICT on immigration into Mexico. Got it now ?

Well, then, that being the case, obviously none of the illegals that trump has been ranting about having formed a caravan from Latin America, in route through Mexico to the US, even exist!

Seems more like unnecessary human rights violations.
So when a cop stops somebody for speeding and DUI, and arrests him, and his kids are separated from him, you'd say this is an "unnecessary human rights violation" ?

And when the drunk driver is incarcerated, where would you suggest the kids go ? Into jail with him ?

You are a moron. The 2 are not comparable. Would you incarcerate someone for jaywalking. What I would expect from a hateful pea brain like you.

Can you understand why President Trump is working hard to fix this problem, Coyote?
No Tycho our reverent President is to busy tweeting. In fact, it’s been so noisy I suspect there are birds nesting in his toupe.
Is it safe for me to assume that you’re good with democrats allowing people to be lured into unspeakable circumstances?
She will tolerate anything in the name of tolerance...
Except protection of children. She won't tolerate that.

I think you are a robot. You can only say what you are told.

I think you are a robot. You can only say what you are told.
I get the same impression reading your posts

I am glad to be standing up for humane treatment of children and against the Trumpie criminals like you. What you don't like about me is I think for myself instead of cult members like you.

I don't know which is worse. People prepared to traumatize innocent children to satisfy their xenophobia, or those that are too stupid to understand that virtually anyone with a will can easily find their way under, over, or around a wall if they have a will. Me? I would just hop a train myself. There is one coming up the Santa Cruz River Valley carrying new Fords from the Mexico plant every other day.

th

No one is going to jail. If you think we we going to waste money on non-violent offenses like this then you are crazy. Let's jail people for jaywalking.
So if the congressmen who made the law (US Code 8, Section 1325) were standing in front of you, you'd tell them point-blank that they're crazy for passing it ?

I think it's a good law, and part of the PROTECTIVE laws that our ancestors provided us with to PROTECT us. If no one's going to jail for it, they should be. And in the worst, miserable, hellhole prison we can find, so they won't want to go back there.

And if you need a tutorial on what we're being protected from, I can supply that, quickly. since I realize that liberals are the most information-deprived people in America, from watching their liberal OMISSION media all the time.

PS- jaywalking doesn't have the long list of harms that illegal immigration does.

You are the one who harms this country. I would rather haver illegals than trash like you.

If they did any thinking at all they wouldn’t be conservatives.

It is puzzling….the political downside to this is so gigantic and these dumbasses do not realize it.

Nobody will listen to that of course. According to EJO, 1 out of 4 American kids is Hispanic. Not illegal aliens, American kids.

When Trump and his gang lock up the adults and forcibly separate their kids, do these conservatives really think that this isn’t going to resonate negatively with the larger Hispanic community? It won’t be pretty for Conservatives going forward.

What makes you believe that as Hispanics become more affluent over time, they are different than whites are and they will continue to support importing low class poor Mexican criminals to overflow our jails, schools, medical centers and welfare rolls? You're a racist?

That's something they don't consider. The left has a hard time putting themselves in others shoes.

If I'm going to try and get into a country where I'm clearly a minority, and I understand some may not want me, the best thing I can do is be impressive as all hell that white people are a good thing for their society. I'm going to want to show them I'm great, and want every other white person who comes there with me to demonstrate the same thing.

The last thing I would do is welcome or support whites who could care less about their laws, cost them billions of dollars, criminal whites, and gang whites. I don't want them nowhere near this new country that has graciously accepted me.

Yep. Vandal has no idea how high 30 feet is either. Even the majority of guys would balk at scaling down a 30 foot rope themselves much less sending their 5 year old and pregnant wife down the rope

Another uneducated clown who has never been down here. You think that a 30 foot wall is going to stop someone who is willing to walk 100 miles through the most inhospitable desert in the USA in 105 degree temperature with only enough food and water to last one day? We find 300 dead illegals per year in AZ who died from exposure, many who had no shoes, while walking through cactus and snake infested desert for days.

Tell me again how illegal aliens are going to have their pregnant wife and five year old kid climb down a 30 foot rope, dishonest loser

The Nuremberg trials were about crimes against humanity. This fits.
In other words, you don't know of any law that the Trump admin can be held legally liable for implementing this policy, but you propose that they be held legally liable for what there is no law to hold them legally liable for, right ? Right, BB ? Right ?

The Nuremberg trials were about crimes against humanity. That is what he should be tried for along with Sessions and others who are implementing this inhumane policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back