What if a Jewish baker refused to create a Hitler cake?

[

no..Youy miss the point. Any business owner has the right to refuse to enter an agreement with anyone soliciting his business.
For example....I own a business. I am a devout 3 day per week church attending individual....A person selling ad space in his weekly magazine which is called "out" on the town...it is a gay publication that advocates the gay agenda. On those grounds alone, I refuse his business. According to you people, that magazine sales person has the right to sue me based on anti discrimination laws.
Now, you explain to me where the justice is in that?
Let's take this a step further.
I have an in home business. During my visit to the prospect's residence, he or she begins to explain and inform me how the heterosexual people are ruinng his or her life because heterosexuals are hateful...With that I politely decline to continue the transaction.
Under your agenda, that person now can claim he or she is the victim of discrimination then use the force of government and the courts in an attempt to ruin my business and my family's health and financial well being.
You explain to me how that is just

Very good post.

The points you made are great examples of why the government should not be in the business of telling Americans who they have to associate with.

Remember that these politicians that pass stupid laws like taking away your right of free association are really nothing more bureaucrats elected by special interest groups. They usually just sell their representation to the highest bidder and if that group of bidders is a large voting block then so be it. They don't care if they destroy your freedom of religion or not.

All these Liberals would disagree with me because they love the government so much but we need to take the ability away from the government to destroy our freedoms.

Last edited:
A question for our leftist friends:

2 Nazis walk into a Jewish bakery. The want to order a cake for their wedding, to be held on April 20.
Naturally, it will be festooned with all the appropriate colors and iconography.

Does the baker have the right to refuse to bake their cake, based on his religious views and how they clash with the beliefs of said Nazis?
Please be sure to elaborate on your reasoning.

If he claims to be a Christian, he would need to show where Christian belief can be construed to make those people sinful for being black, female, or a veteran. I don't think he could.

You're right. Opposing gay marriage has long been something rooted in religious beliefs. And it doesn't mean hating gays, just the whole marriage part.

I still want to know why the left is so outraged at some being against gay marriage on religious grounds, but don't take issue with Muslim people hating and killing Jews, gays and every other infidel on religious grounds.

Most people would refuse to create something they found offensive or against their beliefs. It just seems that Christians are the only group who don't get the luxury of following their beliefs.

If someone serves the public and advertises themselves as a business that serves everyone, they should do so.

I think the left is being hypocritical with insisting that Christians suck it up and do something they find offensive when they do not ask that of Muslims.

Liberal news organizations do not serve everyone. They exist to support one side and ignore news or exaggerate things to support that side. Isn't that the same thing? At least talking heads like Hannity and Rush are openly conservative. MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC claim they are actual news programs, not propaganda sites, so they should be sued by all the people who were fooled into thinking they were watching actual news programs.

It isn't about marriage, it never has been.

It's about the homo lobby, which includes all progressives, wanting to dictate to the religious..specifically, Christians, how to observe their faith. They want to be able to tell us what we are allowed to consider holy, and how we must pray, and what we are allowed to preach about, and how to interpret the bible. In other words, they are forcing the issue of state-sanctioned religion. That's what it has ALWAYS been about. They are trying to establish state regulated religion, with the intent of abolishing and criminalizing Christianity altogether.

2 Nazis walk into a Jewish bakery. The want to order a cake for their wedding, to be held on April 20.
Naturally, it will be festooned with all the appropriate colors and iconography.

Does the baker have the right to refuse to bake their cake, based on his religious views and how they clash with the beliefs of said Nazis?
But, but, but.....are they GAY Nazi's?

No. Bake the cake. Equal accomodation's equal accomodation. Your religion, their politics, history, etc. doesn't enter into it.

Better still, make two. One with dog shit covered with frosting as a joke, and the really good one. "Haha here's the real one. Try it. I dare you!" ;)

Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake
BY Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 5:27 PM

alg-adolf-jpg.jpg
AP
Adolf Hitler Campbell, 3, is sandwiched by his parents.

This Hitler youth is blond-haired, blue-eyed and just turned three.

Adolf Hitler Campbell is the middle child of three kids given Nazi-themed names by their parents, including a dad who denies the Holocaust occurred and decorates his home with swastikas.

"They're just names, you know," father Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

Adolf has two sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie. The latter, just eight months old, was named for Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler.

The bizarre names came to public attention after a local ShopRite declined to provide the Holland Township, N.J., family with a cake inscribed "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

Boy named Adolf Hitler denied cake - NY Daily News

But, but, but.....are they GAY Nazi's?

Are you saying that should be the deciding factor?

IMO, the bakery should abide by the law.

Bake the cake.

But, only an idiot would take a bite of that cake.

There was also a news story about a Black landlord who choseto rent to nazi or kkk or white aryan slime.

Should he have been forced to rent the property to them?

No. Bake the cake. Equal accomodation's equal accomodation. Your religion, their politics, history, etc. doesn't enter into it.

Better still, make two. One with dog shit covered with frosting as a joke, and the really good one. "Haha here's the real one. Try it. I dare you!" ;)

You are the one who strikes me as full of...

So then you demand this black family owned bakery in rural Alabama has to bake a cake by some white supremacists who demand it depict slaves picking cotton and being watched by a plantation master with a dog and a whip. Either bake the cake or close your doors is how you respond based on your ideas of fairness.

So then you demand this black family owned bakery in rural Alabama has to bake a cake by some white supremacists who demand it depict slaves picking cotton and being watched by a plantation master with a dog and a whip. Either bake the cake or close your doors is how you respond based on your ideas of fairness.

That's exactly right. Bake the cake, or don't open the business.

Religious views?

Do you people understand the difference between believing gays are yucky and the wholesale slaughter of millions of Jews? are those the same to you?

If he claims to be a Christian, he would need to show where Christian belief can be construed to make those people sinful for being black, female, or a veteran. I don't think he could.

You're right. Opposing gay marriage has long been something rooted in religious beliefs. And it doesn't mean hating gays, just the whole marriage part.

I still want to know why the left is so outraged at some being against gay marriage on religious grounds, but don't take issue with Muslim people hating and killing Jews, gays and every other infidel on religious grounds.

Most people would refuse to create something they found offensive or against their beliefs. It just seems that Christians are the only group who don't get the luxury of following their beliefs.

If someone serves the public and advertises themselves as a business that serves everyone, they should do so.

I think the left is being hypocritical with insisting that Christians suck it up and do something they find offensive when they do not ask that of Muslims.

Liberal news organizations do not serve everyone. They exist to support one side and ignore news or exaggerate things to support that side. Isn't that the same thing? At least talking heads like Hannity and Rush are openly conservative. MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC claim they are actual news programs, not propaganda sites, so they should be sued by all the people who were fooled into thinking they were watching actual news programs.

It isn't about marriage, it never has been.

It's about the homo lobby, which includes all progressives, wanting to dictate to the religious..specifically, Christians, how to observe their faith. They want to be able to tell us what we are allowed to consider holy, and how we must pray, and what we are allowed to preach about, and how to interpret the bible. In other words, they are forcing the issue of state-sanctioned religion. That's what it has ALWAYS been about. They are trying to establish state regulated religion, with the intent of abolishing and criminalizing Christianity altogether.

I don't know how you can stand being a Christian

So much hatred you have to put up with

Religious views?
Do you people understand the difference between believing gays are yucky and the wholesale slaughter of millions of Jews? are those the same to you?
Please answer the question.
Please elaborate on your answer.

Last edited:

I'd like to see public accommodation laws revised so that, if there are other bakeries within some radius of this one, the bakery owner can quite legally tell the losers to shove their fucking cake.

Requests from anyone else, of course, could be met with the same response.

But then, I'm not a control freak.

Nazis are not a protected class unless you are a conservative

That's exactly right. Bake the cake, or don't open the business.

Sure. What else could you say when backed into a corner. Dumb. Wrong.

I think I see your problem. You should have posted this in the Israel/Palestine forum.

You would have had a ready-made contingent of 20-30 Nazis at your disposal who could have answered your question.

Oh, the answer is simple. If it is an American Jewish bakery, follow the law and bake the cake. Remember, every dollar taken out of the hand of a Nazi is a good thing.

Forum List

Back