What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

I think the demographics would shift in a hurry once the lines were drawn. You would have minorities currently living in the red states, make a bee line for the blue knowing the federal welfare dollars would be flowing deep and wide in the new blue country, and would shrink in the new red country.

Yep. Much like the racial lines are currently drawn by parties, the Republican states would be mostly white. :ack-1:

That's not what the video showed, dope.

The Democrats always try to compare 99% white Blue States like Vermont and New Hampshire to 45% minority states like Mississippi and South Carolina. It’s not a fair comparison. Income rates, Poverty rates and education levels follow demographics, not the Electoral College results.
It's just another example of how Left Wingers are dumb.

We would have to build fences to keep out all the starving and unemployed hillbillies and rednecks. Many farm jobs are becoming automated. So they won't even have unskilled jobs in their own failing countries.

Please do. We would love to have fences and walls and robot machine gun turrets to keep you and everything that is festering in your sick little minds on your side of the border.

7987cdc1a55fc8122e9e8cd1f58e89ce--sci-fi-weapons-concept-weapons.jpg
Probably designed by a Democrat.

Republicans don't believe in education or science. Their engineering design is limited to a sharper pitch fork.

Sure we believe in education and science. Just not lefty indoctrination.
Republicans believe any formal education is indoctrination.

Nope. Just when it is indoctrination.

Obviously.
Because science and history are indoctrination.

Another huge fallacy in the red vs blue states is that 51% of the votes determines the the Presidential winner, but that doesn't actually reflect the income and education of the Dem and Rep voters in those states..They are blending stats. It's just dumb.

Well the blue state nation would rank a lot higher on the worlds top education lists .

Yeah, those inner city boys sure know how to ace an SAT.

:lmao:

The blue states already rank higher even with "those inner city boys".

They even say so themselves! :laugh:
It's well documented.

I'm sure! :lmao:

We all know that you can't show anything to the contrary.

Yeah, those inner city boys sure know how to ace an SAT.

:lmao:

The blue states already rank higher even with "those inner city boys".

They even say so themselves! :laugh:
It's well documented.

Results tell.

Heartland has the natural resources---oil & gas; and grows the food.

Bolshevik Assholes in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Philadelphia would freeze to death, if they didn't starve first. Banking and Finance would move out of New York, probably to Europe.

Mexico would finish its takeover of California and would annex it. Productive people in Silicon Valley would skedaddle, probably to Calgary in Canada.

Houston and New Orleans would become massive ports for the shipment of oil, gas, & food to the rest of the world, because rotting cities in the North and North East couldn't afford to buy it. Rioting and looting would make them basically uninhabitable.
That's your fantasy world. The west coast would be the 6th strongest and richest country. And FYI, we have everything on the west coast, we don't need your corn.

Bolshevik Assholes in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Philadelphia would freeze to death, if they didn't starve first. Banking and Finance would move out of New York, probably to Europe.

Mexico would finish its takeover of California and would annex it. Productive people in Silicon Valley would skedaddle, probably to Calgary in Canada.

Houston and New Orleans would become massive ports for the shipment of oil, gas, & food to the rest of the world, because rotting cities in the North and North East couldn't afford to buy it. Rioting and looting would make them basically uninhabitable.
That's your fantasy world. The west coast would be the 6th strongest and richest country. And FYI, we have everything on the west coast, we don't need your corn.

That's funny, because California will never be permitted to secede.

Results tell.

They do indeed. You should find some and post them.

I've worked with them for decades.

Now you're just lying.

Perhaps you can post some documentation to support that contention.

Results tell.

Now you're just lying.

I already have. You couldn't possibly hold the position you have if you knew the statistics for decades.

Results tell.

Now you're just lying.

I already have. You couldn't possibly hold the position you have if you knew the statistics for decades.

I don't work with stats. I work with the results that arise out of one of the "best" public systems in the country.

Most are idiot savants. They know something about their chosen subject but not much else, and they've become even more ignorant over the years.

Now you're just lying.

I don't work with stats. I work with the results that arise out of one of the "best" public systems in the country.

Most are idiot savants. They know something about their chosen subject but not much else, and they've become even more ignorant over the years.

Oh, so you quietly move the goal posts.
I see.

Like I said, we already knew you couldn't post anything to the contrary.

Now you're just lying.

I see.

Current results are nowhere near the actual goal posts, though I suppose they approach your low set bar close enough to inflate the stats.

Now you're just lying.

I see.

Current results are nowhere near the actual goal posts, though I suppose they approach your low set bar close enough to inflate the stats.

The stats reflect what they always have. The blue states consistently rank better than the red.

That's funny, because California will never be permitted to secede.

Red states needs the west coast more than we need them, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back