What If Trumps Recent "AssWhoopins" Brings His Approval Near 60%?What Will The Left Do?

They would downplay & distort all the good and highlight & focus on all the bad. As always. Always hope for the worst when the other guys are in power. Party over country. Partisans are fairly predictable.
What was W’s approval rating in the aftermath of 9/11?
Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?
Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.

wow - you really believe that? that's fucking pitiful.
he is right when it comes to the die hards of the party....but they aint alone,republican die hards are the same way......

don't be surprised if we get kicked out outa there.
They let us stage from there. Denial noted, thank you for starting the ball rolling, we knew you could do it.

what denial?
Soleimani mourned as pressure mounts to kick US troops out of Iraq
By: Qassim Abdul-Zahra, The Associated Press and Sarah El Deeb, The Associated Press   2 hours ago
[...]
Iraq, which is closely allied with both Washington and Tehran, condemned the airstrike that killed Soleimani and called it an attack on its national sovereignty. Parliament is to meet for an emergency session on Sunday, and the government has come under mounting pressure to expel the 5,200 American troops based in the country, who are there to help prevent a resurgence of the Islamic State group.
[...]
We get your weepy mourning post commie.

you need to get some anti psychotics.
Oh can’t you put a LOL on me instead as that’s the REAL cellar dweller snowflake government mooch rebuke that hurts.

Might help if you knew the origin of snowflake.
Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?

They let us stage from there. Denial noted, thank you for starting the ball rolling, we knew you could do it.

what denial?
By: Qassim Abdul-Zahra, The Associated Press and Sarah El Deeb, The Associated Press   2 hours ago
[...]
Iraq, which is closely allied with both Washington and Tehran, condemned the airstrike that killed Soleimani and called it an attack on its national sovereignty. Parliament is to meet for an emergency session on Sunday, and the government has come under mounting pressure to expel the 5,200 American troops based in the country, who are there to help prevent a resurgence of the Islamic State group.
[...]

Oh can’t you put a LOL on me instead as that’s the REAL cellar dweller snowflake government mooch rebuke that hurts.

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
In other words, you are saying Democrats were the original snowflakes.

Exactly right, and now they are hoping for a massive Iranian response that will kill many Americans because it will be bad for the President. I can still remember when Democrats were loyal Americans and not just loyal to the Party.

It's not a matter of "hoping" for an Iranian response- which will happen - it's holding him responsible for causing it. We just murdered Iran's national hero, a guy who is James Bond and General Patton combined to them. What do you expect them to do?

But it's a lot worse than that. If the goal was to put more pressure on Iran to end their nuclear ambitions, stop stirring up the region or allow more Democracy, then Trump has failed there, too.

Russia, China, France, the UK and Iraq have all condemned this assassination. This makes them LESS likely to support sanctions and other pressure on Iran.
and behind the scenes there could be a lot of high fiveing by many of those you mentioned....

Now remember what happened to Bush after 9/11? didnt he come close to 99% approval?
Hey, so long as Trump keeps opening up cans of whoop ass in Iran as we get closer to October, odds are he will be in the high 50's approval.
Should be interesting what the final 3 or 4 Democrats will have to say and campaign on if all is still going for Trump come Sept/Oct. with the economy and watching Iran slowly turning into Venezueala and Baltimore.
:5_1_12024:
From an old white fart who has never lived in Baltimore .
And are we back to the ugly American?
"Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior mainly abroad, but also at home."
These are the current trumpanzees.
Jealous old white farts

what denial?
[...]
[...]

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
Yup, same as saying KKK members are Dems.
That was 100 years ago Darlin.
We are talking today.
Dems used to be confederates too. You should be proud of that.
Just quit regurgitating knees news please

what denial?
[...]
[...]

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
Not sure what just oozed out of your pie hole but snowflake is not race related and just a durn shame you can’t have another fake “racist” flag to snowflake retreat to every time you get bested in a discussion

What was W’s approval rating in the aftermath of 9/11?
Um, I don't remember. I think it was pretty high temporarily. Looks like you're jumping in to illustrate my point for me again, cool.

Were Dems hoping that Bush failed in his response to the attack? Was it party over country then?

he is right when it comes to the die hards of the party....but they aint alone,republican die hards are the same way......

but i thought (D)s were bleeding heart liberal peaceniks not wanting any bloodshed ever - ESPECIALLY americans. the whackadoodle can't have it both ways. & no, i'm sorry - i don't accept that (D)s want americans dead just so they can 'own' donny

It's not a matter of "hoping" for an Iranian response- which will happen - it's holding him responsible for causing it. We just murdered Iran's national hero, a guy who is James Bond and General Patton combined to them. What do you expect them to do?

But it's a lot worse than that. If the goal was to put more pressure on Iran to end their nuclear ambitions, stop stirring up the region or allow more Democracy, then Trump has failed there, too.

Russia, China, France, the UK and Iraq have all condemned this assassination. This makes them LESS likely to support sanctions and other pressure on Iran.
You apparently don't understand what the sanctions are. Regardless of what the political leaders of Russia, China, France etc. think of the sanctions, any Russian, Chinese etc. company that violates the sanctions loses access to the US market or US financial system, and that has been sufficient for companies in countries that don't support the sanctions to refuse to do business with Iran. This is why Iran is demanding that the EU pay it billions and billions of euros to make up for all the damage US sanctions are doing to its economy.

Assw
Now remember what happened to Bush after 9/11? didnt he come close to 99% approval?
Hey, so long as Trump keeps opening up cans of whoop ass in Iran as we get closer to October, odds are he will be in the high 50's approval.
Should be interesting what the final 3 or 4 Democrats will have to say and campaign on if all is still going for Trump come Sept/Oct. with the economy and watching Iran slowly turning into Venezueala and Baltimore.
Ass whooping by a 5 deferment bone spur guy.
Who paid off the doc, gave him a free apt.
Terrific brave role model

"Ugly American" is a stereotype depicting American citizens as exhibiting loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior mainly abroad, but also at home."
Jealous old white farts
Actually ugly American referred to US diplomats in third world countries during the Cold War, but I guess under Democratic leadership, teh schools in drug and crime infested Baltimore don't have teachers who know about the Cold War.

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
We are talking today.
You were talking about pro slavery white boys who were all Democrats, and there are no pro slavery white boys anymore, so thanks for telling us that the term, snowflake has always meant Democrats.

America loves a good fight. And we like to win. Every taxpayer in this country has invested on average about $4,300 per year into our military, the finest in the world. That is an awful lot of money only going to waste if we never use it. We have jets and drones, satellites, missiles and bombs and things no one can even imagine. We should be able to lay waste to Tehran in one lazy afternoon while sipping an iced tea from a comfortable chair watching the Playoffs on a television with no more than the press of a button.

No other country on this planet could be trusted with so much power yet routinely exercise such restraint. Thank God for America.

The 5 deferment con didn't like a good fight apparently in Vietnam.
Poster boy for the ugly American laughed at by the ROW
Restraint?
1000000 dead Iraqi civilians?
250 wars in 300 years?

but i thought (D)s were bleeding heart liberal peaceniks not wanting any bloodshed ever - ESPECIALLY americans. the whackadoodle can't have it both ways. & no, i'm sorry - i don't accept that (D)s want americans dead just so they can 'own' donny
That's what Trump Deramgement Syndrome will do to you.

Jealous old white farts
Actually ugly American referred to US diplomats in third world countries during the Cold War, but I guess under Democratic leadership, teh schools in drug and crime infested Baltimore don't have teachers who know about the Cold War.

Not really, loud, baggy shorts, pot bellies, air tickets sticking out of their shirts.
You never lived in Europe either apparently.
And quit representing Baltimore as a few blocks.
Ever heard of the wealthy suburbs?
And Memphis has higher crime
Why is it always knees news Baltimore and Chicago.
Look it up and publish the facts PLEASE

When we put out the facts the emotion driven libs run and hide via snowflake labeling of the facts as racist.

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
We are talking today.
You were talking about pro slavery white boys who were all Democrats, and there are no pro slavery white boys anymore, so thanks for telling us that the term, snowflake has always meant Democrats.

Only in the small zero college minds of old white fart trumpanzees

Jealous old white farts

Not really, loud, baggy shorts, pot bellies, air tickets sticking out of their shirts.
You never lived in Europe either apparently.
And quit representing Baltimore as a few blocks.
Ever heard of the wealthy suburbs?
And Memphis has higher crime
Why is it always knees news Baltimore and Chicago.
Look it up and publish the facts PLEASE
lol The suburbs are not Baltimore. Baltimore is the emblem of the indifference of black politicians to the sufferings of black people ever since Elijah Cummings and other Democrats seemed shocked when it was suggested they are not doing enough to help the poor people in drug and crime infested Baltimore.

When we put out the facts the emotion driven libs run and hide via snowflake labeling of the facts as racist.
Just the facts man, just the facts
Sounds like you don't know the def of liberal either.
No Latin?
No college?

Pro slavery white boys.
Oh, you do?
We are talking today.

Only in the small zero college minds of old white fart trumpanzees
Such an itty bitty little name caller. Fucking pussy who gets smacked around for free.

Forum List

Back