What Is A "Jury of your peers"?

Thanks for admitting it was a flawed system, with a "jury of peers" being selected in a highly deep blue area with a flawed process to hear a case brought by a biased DA, biased prosecutors, and a biased judge, with a lot of pretrial publicity from New York's biased media and Democrat politicians.

So, you're admitting that if a black person went up against an all white jury, that the trial would not be fair, just the same as if Trump went up against a tainted jury it wouldn't be fair?
We’re human. Everyone is flawed, but very few as much as Trump.

I totally agree. That's why you have a jury of your peers where the jury is not tainted with bias, as well as the DA, the prosecutors, and the judge. But, I do appreciate you admitting that the trial wasn't fair because it was 100% from some deep blue, city in the North. That was very man of you to admit.
You WANT a place with bias, you huypocrite.

A Jury of your Peers = 12 Liberals

Or 12 adult citizens from the region where the crime was alleged to occur. Plus alternates.

Again, Trump had unlimited dismissals of potential jurors with cause. And 10 dismissals of potential jurors for any reason at all.

Every juror and alternate was someone that Trump's legal team had no cause to dismiss.

Whoever gets picked in voir dire is a jury of your peers. If you don't like them because they don't smile at you, tough noogies.

Your childish attempt is just that...childish!
Let me remind you..

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?​

WASHINGTON — It was one of the more outlandish statements in a campaign replete with them: In a news conference in July 2016, Donald J. Trump made a direct appeal to Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails and make them public.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.
The Russian operatives are all busy in the Biden administration. They weren't available.

Your childish attempt is just that...childish!
Let me remind you..

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?​

WASHINGTON — It was one of the more outlandish statements in a campaign replete with them: In a news conference in July 2016, Donald J. Trump made a direct appeal to Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails and make them public.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.
Why would someone need to hack a pc that was already looked at and the emails were missing?

I already told you it was an adult.
Way more than merely being 21 years of age . How many were living in Iowa ?
How many could not speak English?
Libs Always over simplify because they are overly simple minded

Way more than merely being 21 years of age . How many were living in Iowa ?
How many could not speak English?
Libs Always over simplify because they are overly simple minded

Its not a matter of oversimplification. The commonly used legal definition for peers is an adult citizen who lives in the same general geographic location.

"In a legal context, peer most often refers to anyone who is an adult citizen, such as in “a jury of one’s peers.” Generally, a jury of one’s peers is a random selection of other citizens from a similar geographic location. These individuals do not necessarily share traits similar to a defendant’s...."

Its not a matter of oversimplification. The commonly used legal definition for peers is an adult citizen who lives in the same general geographic location.

"In a legal context, peer most often refers to anyone who is an adult citizen, such as in “a jury of one’s peers.” Generally, a jury of one’s peers is a random selection of other citizens from a similar geographic location. These individuals do not necessarily share traits similar to a defendant’s...."

Rearranging your stance now

Libs feel a jury most likely to convict is Justice for Trump. No doubt about it.

Forum List

Back