What Is A "Jury of your peers"?

Rearranging your stance now

My stance is the same. That peers are adult citizens who live in the same geographic location.

See post 143, 124, 56, and my very first post in this thread on page 1, post 10.

With me citing the same Cornell Law School legal definition repeatedly in this thread, presented here.

Why would I ignore the commonly used legal definition of 'peer' and instead believe you?

I don't understand the term. Would black people say that when a black person is tried with an all white or mostly white jury that it would be called a jury of your peers? What about if you are a staunch Republican (we'll just call him Donald J Trump) and you have a trial in a deep blue city inside a deep blue state (with a deep blue DA and deep blue prosecutors and a deep blue judge)? Would that be called a jury of your peers? What in the hell is a peer?
What ever the demrat/leftists say it is to protect their narrative.

My stance is the same. That peers are adult citizens who live in the same geographic location.

See post 143, 124, 56, and my very first post in this thread on page 1, post 10.

With me citing the same Cornell Law School legal definition repeatedly in this thread, presented here.

Why would I ignore the commonly used legal definition of 'peer' and instead believe you?
Because the limited nature of what you are offering does not fully define peer

Because the limited nature of what you are offering does not fully define peer

The 'limited nature' of what I'm presenting being the actual legal definition of 'peer'?

Why would I ignore the actual legal definition of 'peer' and instead believe you?

I can't think of a single reason either.

Last edited:
In legal terms, its anyone who is an adult citizen. Usually from the same general geographic location as the alleged crime in question.
But the jury of one’s peers is required to be IMPARTIAL - as outlined in the Constitution. So too, obviously, must be the judge.

The judge should have recused himself, and the trial held in Staten Island.

But the jury of one’s peers is required to be IMPARTIAL - as outlined in the Constitution. So too, obviously, must be the judge.

The judge should have recused himself, and the trial held in Staten Island.

Trump had unlimited dismissals of potential jurors for cause. And 10 dismissals for any reason at all. An inability to be impartial being a completely valid reason for dismissal with cause.

Every juror and alternate seated in his trial was an individual that Trump's lawyers had no cause to dismiss.

As for the judge being recused, why?

Last edited:
In Hunter Biden's case, a "jury of his peers" means selecting former drug addicts and people convicted of DUI. Our jury process has MAJOR flaws as anyone with common sense can see.
You got any evidence of your screed or are you just an asshole?

Didga hear how Ronny Jackson was writing scrips for opiods left & right in the W.H. to anyone who asked for them? How many "drug addicts" were working in that orange suhuman ape's W.H.?

Trump's jury were from the district he lived in and operated his Trump organization in, and where he committed his crimes. And low and behold his group of jurists fit right in....educated jurists who were professionals, living and working in Manhattan.
Nope. They were overwhelmingly liberal, and Trump-haters. That doesn’t qualify as an impartial jury. And of course the “judge” was horribly biased.

There is no question this miscarriage of justice will be overturned. The only questions are:

1. If the NY appeals court appeals it, will they drag it out until after the election to allow Dems to campaign on the false “convicted felon” nonsense?

2. if the NY appeals court is also too biased to do its job and this goes to the SCOTUS, then same question: Will they get it in time to overturn the verdict?

Trump had unlimited dismissals of potential jurors for cause. And 10 dismissals for any reason at all. An inability to be impartial being a completely valid reason for dismissal with cause.

Every juror and alternate seated in his trial was an individual that Trump's lawyers had no cause to dismiss.

As for the judge being recused, why?
Judge donated to Biden. Against the rules.

Nope. They were overwhelmingly liberal, and Trump-haters.

Says who? What is your evidence that these jurors were incapable of being impartial?

You're offering us your imagination of people you don't know, nor have ever met, nor have ever been in the same room with...

....as a legal standard.

It isn't.

That doesn’t qualify as an impartial jury. And of course the “judge” was horribly biased.

Again, says who?
There is no question this miscarriage of justice will be overturned. The only questions are:

1. If the NY appeals court appeals it, will they drag it out until after the election to allow Dems to campaign on the false “convicted felon” nonsense?

What 'miscarriage of justice'?

I don't understand the term. Would black people say that when a black person is tried with an all white or mostly white jury that it would be called a jury of your peers? What about if you are a staunch Republican (we'll just call him Donald J Trump) and you have a trial in a deep blue city inside a deep blue state (with a deep blue DA and deep blue prosecutors and a deep blue judge)? Would that be called a jury of your peers? What in the hell is a peer?
"peers of the realm," for example, the nobility is a class

under the common law / magna carta a noble gets a "jury of his peers, " fellow nobles.

such niceties do not apply to commoners, and this is america, where we are all commoners the jury is fellow citizens, straight off the voting registers.

Jury of your peers are Lying Liberals who pretended they cared and promised to be impartial. They were all Trump haters.

Lying liberals who were all Trump haters....says who?

You understand that you making up shit, pretending that you know the heart of hearts of an entire jury you've never met.....has no connection to reality whatsoever.

Right?

Let me guess: Hunter will get a Jury of his Peers and they will all be Biden loving Liberals and say Hunter is innocent.

LET ME JUST GUESS!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Says who? What is your evidence that these jurors were incapable of being impartial?

You're offering us your imagination of people you don't know, nor have ever met, nor have ever been in the same room with...

....as a legal standard.

It isn't.

Again, says who?

What 'miscarriage of justice'?
In what universe has a individual ever had a long-ago misdemeanor resurrected, and then charged as 34 felonies, due to an underlying unidentified crime, and then the judge throws out different possible crimes it COULD be, and then allows the jury to split 4-4-4?

Name someone.

This was done for purely political purposes in order to brand Trump a convicted felon. It’s election interference, and a violation of Trump’s Constitutional rights.

Lying liberals who were all Trump haters....says who?

You understand that you making up shit, pretending that you know the heart of hearts of an entire jury you've never met.....has no connection to reality whatsoever.

Right?

Wrong. You are on ignore now. You never met the jury either, fool.

Let me guess: Hunter will get a Jury of his Peers and they will all be Biden loving Liberals and say Hunter is innocent.

LET ME JUST GUESS!!!!!!!!!!! :p

With you pretending to know all of the jurors, imagining all of their motivations and making up all of their biases.....do any of us actually need to be here?

Do the jurors? Your imagination is delightfully self contained.

Forum List

Back