Zone1 What is a person?

why is it everytime I ask for that simple explanation it results in insults???

why not just explain how what you say happened??
What happens are random mutations over millions of years that result in the diversity of life you see around you today. The last common ancestor (that we have fossil records of) we had with chimpanzees for instance lived around 5 to 6 million years ago. That species is the ancestor of both humans and chimpanzees. That doesn't mean they gave literal birth to humans and chimpanzees but millions of years of mutation and evolution accounts for the differences in our genes.

I think you're probably getting the responses you're getting because evolution should of been taught to you in grade school. However unlike the other posters I'm not assuming you had an adequate education.

... all living beings on planet earth are heavenly created equally.

the revelations of the 1st century, the repudiation of judaism ... taught by jesus, so then you are a jew in your deliberations the evolution of life on planet earth.

the spiritual content of the heavenly physiology the heavens said to keep holy, garden earth their creation deemed a sabbath.

My apologies, I didn't intend to insult you nor did I mean to give you too much credit. The explanation has been given here, what part did you not understand?
that didnt answer anything,,

what did the whale give birth to that gave birth to what ever gave birth to what ever gave birth to humans,,

I can trace me and my cousins common ancestor back generations by showing who gave birth to who and so on,,

I have only been asking you this same question for yrs now and you still refuse to answer it,,

What makes a person different from any other animal/mammal?

What is your purpose?
Why do you suppose you are here?

Human beings have an opinion of people generally before they even know them. Animals don't judge and love them anyways.

The other two questions I'm not really all that sure about right now. :dunno:

Your failure to understand is on you, not me.

what did the whale give birth to that gave birth to what ever gave birth to what ever gave birth to humans,,

I can trace me and my cousins common ancestor back generations by showing who gave birth to who and so on,,
Whales and humans are placental mammals. Yes, they share a common ancestor. That common ancestor lived around 94 million years ago. The oldest fossil evidence of a true placental mammal is around 66 million years old. It was a small, nocturnal, insect eating and probably burrowing animal.

In your analogy, since we are contemporaries of whales, I would ask if you gave birth to your cousin or did your cousin give birth to you?

I have only been asking you this same question for yrs now and you still refuse to answer it,,
You've been answered many times before, by me an by others. You choose not to understand.

Your failure to understand is on you, not me.

Whales and humans are placental mammals. Yes, they share a common ancestor. That common ancestor lived around 94 million years ago. The oldest fossil evidence of a true placental mammal is around 66 million years old. It was a small, nocturnal, insect eating and probably burrowing animal.

In your analogy, since we are contemporaries of whales, I would ask if you gave birth to your cousin or did your cousin give birth to you?

You've been answered many times before, by me an by others. You choose not to understand.
fossils dont tell you what they gave birth to,,

all they do is tell you something died and got buried,,

once again all you did is showed evolution is a religion without any proof,,

fossils dont tell you what they gave birth to,,

all they do is tell you something died and got buried,,

once again all you did is showed evolution is a religion without any proof,,
There are no proofs in the real world, or can you prove how whales came to be without evolution?

Fossils can indeed tell you what they gave birth to, you just need to factor in anatomy, biology, and geology.

There are no proofs in the real world, or can you prove how whales came to be without evolution?

Fossils can indeed tell you what they gave birth to, you just need to factor in anatomy, biology, and geology.
so youre going off of assumptions,,

that means evolution is no less a religion than creation is,,

next time you should lead with,,
"my religion tells me"

so youre going off of assumptions,,

that means evolution is no less a religion than creation is,,

next time you should lead with,,
"my religion tells me"
No assumptions, only evidence and only theories that fit ALL the evidence. For a religion, it would be the opposite, accept only evidence that fits the theory and ignore all else.

No assumptions, only evidence and only theories that fit ALL the evidence. For a religion, it would be the opposite, accept only evidence that fits the theory and ignore all else.
You mean like the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce beings that know and create? Evidence like that?

Actually I suspect that when it comes to the origin of a species what they gave birth to probably resembled what they expected and that it was only as it grew and developed that it was clear it was something new. But I'm sure a guy like you with a big brain has already thought about such things, right?

:laugh:

How do you know your cousins are really your cousins or that your daddy is really your daddy? People lie you know. How we can tell for sure is through your DNA. The same DNA we use to examine our relationship to other animals.

you just said there is no proof n the real world,,

that means you have to make assumptions,,

No it doesn't, it means you have to weigh all the evidence and follow it.
when you say weigh that means make assumptions,,

but hey this is a free country and you can worship any religion you want,, just dont force it on others if they done want to hear it,,

You mean like the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce beings that know and create? Evidence like that?
Exactly not. You assume the universe popped into existence, you can't know that since you don't know what was here before. You assume we are the end point of existence but in an almost infinite universe almost anything is possible and there were many random events that gave rise to us. If an asteroid didn't kill off the dinos would we even be here?

Exactly not. You assume the universe popped into existence, you can't know that since you don't know what was here before. You assume we are the end point of existence but in an almost infinite universe almost anything is possible and there were many random events that gave rise to us. If an asteroid didn't kill off the dinos would we even be here?
thats the basis for evolution that a big bang made everything out of nothing,,

Forum List

Back