Zone1 What is a person?

Actually I suspect that when it comes to the origin of a species what they gave birth to probably resembled what they expected and that it was only as it grew and developed that it was clear it was something new. But I'm sure a guy like you with a big brain has already thought about such things, right?
An Individual will never give birth to a new species.

Human beings have an opinion of people generally before they even know them. Animals don't judge and love them anyways.

of course, the antelope doesn't recognize the tiger -

1718382755932.jpeg

and have no thoughts for shelter ...

the new christian heritage foundation - r r.

the spiritual content can ...

evolution is dictated by the spiritual content of physiology - very rare yet functional is the stored information of the parents spiritual content being transferred to the sibling in a single instance as a new example that from that time forward is reproduced to all future generations.

such that the linkage is simply stages before the end result. can happen without the visible linkage directly to a new example.

Only if you expect an Individual to give birth to a new species. That is exactly what evolution says does NOT happen. There is always natural variation, for example, siblings are rarely all the exact same height.
so new kinds of animals just magically appear??

all six of my siblings look exactly like me in so much we are all human beings,, same with dogs, cats and so on,,

evolution claims one kind of animal magically became a completely different kind like your whale theory and dinosuars became birds,, and that all life came from pond sludge,,

differences inside of species is just breeding and acclimation,,

I do commend you for being a good little useful idiot pushing your false religion,,

Exactly not. You assume the universe popped into existence, you can't know that since you don't know what was here before. You assume we are the end point of existence but in an almost infinite universe almost anything is possible and there were many random events that gave rise to us. If an asteroid didn't kill off the dinos would we even be here?
It's not random at all. It's literally written into the laws of nature. How it unfolds is not pre-destined. Just that it will arise and complexify into intelligent beings eventually.

Last edited:
I think you need to think about what you just said. Please feel free to explain the magical process you believe happened without procreation/reproduction.

I never said the origin of a new species begins with a single birth. That sounds like something you might believe once you accept that every living thing came from another living thing with the exception of the first single cell organisms.

I said that you can't tell it's a new species at birth. You can only tell it's a new species as it develops.

Last edited:
I don't think he has thought that through. Apparently he is thinking about this for the first time and shooting from the hip.
he and I have been over his many times in the past yrs,,

he knows exactly what hes saying and knows hes full of shit,,

I just enjoy watching his word games,,

Last edited:
so new kinds of animals just magically appear??
No magic necessary, you're thinking of creationism.

all six of my siblings look exactly like me in so much we are all human beings,, same with dogs, cats and so on,,
Are you all equally tall? Useful if you food is in a tree. Are you all equally fast? Useful if a leopard is chasing you. If only the tallest or fastest live long enough to reproduce the gene pool will change over time.

evolution claims one kind of animal magically became a completely different kind like your whale theory and dinosuars became birds,, and that all life came from pond sludge,,
If by magic you mean scientific theories derived from physical evidence, then yes.

differences inside of species is just breeding and acclimation,,
Are horses and donkeys one species or two?

I do commend you for being a good little useful idiot pushing your false religion,,
And I commend you for jumping into a pool when you don't know how to swim.

It's not random at all. It's literally written into the laws of nature. How it unfolds is not pre-destined. Just that it will arise and complexify into intelligent beings eventually.
Is there any aspect of life that is NOT written into the laws of nature? Wings? Eyes? Sex?

No magic necessary, you're thinking of creationism.

Are you all equally tall? Useful if you food is in a tree. Are you all equally fast? Useful if a leopard is chasing you. If only the tallest or fastest live long enough to reproduce the gene pool will change over time.

If by magic you mean scientific theories derived from physical evidence, then yes.

Are horses and donkeys one species or two?

And I commend you for jumping into a pool when you don't know how to swim.
why are you using species instead of kinds of animals like evolution claims changes in the evolution process,,

you will always find minor differences inside of species because of breeding and environment,,

how about you explain how dinosaurs turned into birds??

I think you need to think about what you just said. Please feel free to explain the magical process you believe happened without procreation/reproduction.
I think you need to review what you wrote, it certainly isn't clear to me.

I never said the origin of a new species begins with a single birth. That sounds like something you might believe once you accept that every living thing came from another living thing with the exception of the first single cell organisms.

I said that you can't tell it's a new species at birth. You can only tell it's a new species as it develops.
Are you talking about the development of an embryo or the 'birth' of a new species?

Is there any aspect of life that is NOT written into the laws of nature? Wings? Eyes? Sex?
If the potential for it to exist exists then it will most likely exist eventually. Flying spaghetti monsters aren't likely to exist because there's no potential for them to exist.

How can you not look at the tree of life and see life's increasing complexity building towards intelligence? Man discovered music, math, science etc. They existed as potential even before space and time. Why wouldn't the universe produce beings that know and create to discover them?

I think you need to review what you wrote, it certainly isn't clear to me.
Life is a continuous chain. Life proceeds from life. So every new species, every species origin, had to come from a different species through the reproductive process. How do you think new species originated, if not from an existing species that was different from it?

Are you talking about the development of an embryo or the 'birth' of a new species?
No. I'm saying it has to be born from an existing different species, but when it's born it's not apparent that it's a new species. Only later as it matures into adulthood does it become apparent that it is a new species. Furthermore, it must be born across the herd at roughly the same time in numbers great enough that the new species can take. How do you think it occurs?

Forum List

Back