What Is A True Conservative And Why Don't They Ever Get Elected President

Apparently there is no such thing as a far right ideology in the United States...got it

All this time when people were calling themselves far right, they were lying

A whiter shade of hate: the long history of the American far right

Racism....you're claiming that's a Rightwing position?????????

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the numberone funder of t he Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Lol @ Obama's radical hard core base

Look up the meaning of 'radical.'

It applies to the Left....but not the Right.

I'd suggest you stick to words you can define.....but, then you'd be mute.
Obama didn't have a radical base -- he had a leftist opposition because Obama WAS NOT a progressive ....

you simply calling anything to the left of Ayn Rand radical, doesn't make it true...

Of course, you're wrong.

Here's your lesson for today....take notes.

While there is a Far Left in this nation, and Obama was the titular head of same, there is no Far Right.

Watch:
The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'....Obama and the Democrat's position.

So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

I'd be happy to provide other radical positions....the Far Left, the Democrats/Liberals

Your challenge:
If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.
Yea, there is no such thing as far right -- because nothing is too far right for folks like yourself...got it

In notice, and, no doubt, readers of our posts will, too, that you utterly failed the challenge to find any radical positions of the conservative, Rightwing.

And, the mark of a government school grad, you trip over this boulder of a truth, and simply stagger on.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?
Ok, I will allow you to prove me right..

Privatizing social security is a far right position

Wanting to drastically limit if not flat out end legal immigration is a far right position

Initially opposing and still being in opposition to both the civil rights and voting rights act is a far right position

But I am sure you will claim those positions don't exist among "conservatives" even tho they do

What Americans Mean When They Say They're Conservative - The Atlantic

I remember when Bush got elected and how we were told that he is a "true conservative" -- then after 8 years of Bush, we were told that he was never really a "true conservative"

When McCain ran for office, he wasn't considered a "true conservative" but his running mate Sarah Palin was not only considered a "true conservative" -- but she was destined to be the greatest political figure since Ronald Reagan -- it took McCain dying for most republicans to remember Sarah Palin still existed.

When Mitt Romney ran for office, we were told that he wasn't exactly a "true conservative" -- but since he was a businessman, he would be a great president -- but now, outside of Mormons in Utah, not many people are willing to admit they were huge Romney supporters.

So I ask, since for the past 40 years, the GOP hasn't ever nominated what they would proudly admit is a "true conservative" -- is Trump now that "true conservative" -- or will republicans years from now also opine about how Trump wasn't really a "true conservative"
A true conservative, first and foremost, is fiscally conservative. Our national debt is the single greatest threat to our security and our future.

Not Mexicans, not gays, not even guns or Muslims.

Trump is on track to shatter Obama's debt record, and yet not a single pseudocon has uttered a single word of condemnation for his spending, after eight years of apoplectic, foaming at the mouth, manufactured and directed outrage over Obama's spending.

So that's another hallmark of a true conservative. Someone with the integrity to call the rubes on their hypocrisy and bullshit.

Another mark of a conservative is the importance of family and fidelity. Trump falls flat on his face on this count, and the pseudocons worship him for it!

You need to get over yourself son.
Your "logic" means that Conservatives should have not have participated in the process and allow Hillary to win. You're pretty judgmental for a "christian".

Apparently there is no such thing as a far right ideology in the United States...got it

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the numberone funder of t he Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?
How many white supremacists are currently running as Republican?

The more you type, the more pathetic you look

Now, show me all of the white supremacist democrats running for national office

I'll wait

Of course, you're wrong.

While there is a Far Left in this nation, and Obama was the titular head of same, there is no Far Right.

Watch:

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.

So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

I'd be happy to provide other radical positions....the Far Left, the Democrats/Liberals

Your challenge:
If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.
Yea, there is no such thing as far right -- because nothing is too far right for folks like yourself...got it
Name a far right position.
No need, I am not in the mood for people moving goal posts and all out deflection -- because the minute I name a far right position, you will find a way to say "well that's not what most conservatives want"
And I will be right in saying that.

The only person I know who has unapologetically far right positions on some things is myself, and that is counterbalanced by being pretty left wing on all the other issues.
So basically when a position is one you personally don't agree with -- you can declare it as non-existent...got it
No, it is when a position is only feasible or possible to have and not actually advocated in any significant number.

For instance, the most far right position on guns and arms in general is to allow private ownership of weapons of mass destruction. I am probably one of 10 people in the world who actually hold that position and go completely beyond the 2nd amendment.

Obama didn't have a radical base -- he had a leftist opposition because Obama WAS NOT a progressive ....

you simply calling anything to the left of Ayn Rand radical, doesn't make it true...

Of course, you're wrong.

Watch:

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.

Your challenge:

Bet you can't.

In notice, and, no doubt, readers of our posts will, too, that you utterly failed the challenge to find any radical positions of the conservative, Rightwing.

And, the mark of a government school grad, you trip over this boulder of a truth, and simply stagger on.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

Privatizing social security if a far right position

Wanting to drastically limit if not flat out end legal immigration is a far right position

Initially opposing and still being in opposition to both the civil rights and voting rights act is a far right position

But I am sure you will claim those positions don't exist among "conservatives" even tho they do

"Privatizing social security if a far right position"

Of course it isn't...unless you can find Social Security in the Constitution.

Article 1, section 8 of the Constitution enumerates the powers of the government.

Find insurance, social security, etc. therein.

FDR.....Liberal/Democrat instituted big government insurance...which is about to fail....

Clearly it is Leftwing......opposing power grabs outside the Constitution is an American tradition, hence, not radical.
Social Security is radical.

You lose again, huh?

Of course, you're wrong.

Watch:

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.

Your challenge:

Bet you can't.

LOL, are you truly that stupid? Conservatives are not "far right". They don't want to "end" immigration, we want them to follow the law.

Of course, you're wrong.

Watch:

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.

Your challenge:

Bet you can't.

"Wanting to drastically limit if not flat out end legal immigration is a far right position"

How can the specific powers given to the President in the Constitution be considered radical.

Can you try to think before you post..

Let's check:

How many white supremacists are currently running as Republican?

The more you type, the more pathetic you look

Now, show me all of the white supremacist democrats running for national office

I'll wait

"How many white supremacists are currently running as Republican?"

There are no "white supremacists."

a. The term is made up to fuel dunces like you.

b. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

With each post you appear dumber and dumber.

Of course, you're wrong.

Watch:

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.

Your challenge:

Bet you can't.

LOL, are you truly that stupid? Conservatives are not "far right". They don't want to "end" immigration, we want them to follow the law.

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

I remember when Bush got elected and how we were told that he is a "true conservative" -- then after 8 years of Bush, we were told that he was never really a "true conservative"

When McCain ran for office, he wasn't considered a "true conservative" but his running mate Sarah Palin was not only considered a "true conservative" -- but she was destined to be the greatest political figure since Ronald Reagan -- it took McCain dying for most republicans to remember Sarah Palin still existed.

When Mitt Romney ran for office, we were told that he wasn't exactly a "true conservative" -- but since he was a businessman, he would be a great president -- but now, outside of Mormons in Utah, not many people are willing to admit they were huge Romney supporters.

So I ask, since for the past 40 years, the GOP hasn't ever nominated what they would proudly admit is a "true conservative" -- is Trump now that "true conservative" -- or will republicans years from now also opine about how Trump wasn't really a "true conservative"

No, Trump is even further from a true conservative that anyone previously nominated by the GOP in the last 100 years.

Only if the majority of the populous leans left
No, what I mean is that it automatically moves your position on the spectrum leftward.

Perhaps you do not understand what Populism is. Populism is an appeal to the masses, so if the masses lean right, Populism will lean right. If the masses lean left, Populism will lean left. Populism in and of itself has no internal lean either left or right.
An appeal to the masses on the right currently means that you go to the leftmost position on the right.

While an appeal to the masses on the left also means you go to the leftmost position on the left.

Now you are just making shit up.

Just stop while you are behind.
So you think a right wing populist would go to the farmost right to get support from the entire right end of the spectrum?

Are you an idiot?

So you think a left wing populist would go to the farmost left to get support from the entire left end of the spectrum?

Moron. A right wing populist moves left and Ieft wing populist moves right...because a populism itself has neither a left or right lean in and of itself

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, you're wrong.

Watch:

The premise

Hence, Far Left.

The Left.

Your challenge:

Bet you can't.

Privatizing social security is not a far right position because having social security in the first place is left wing.

Allowing enough immigration to change your country is left wing(the current immigration stance from Democrats is very far left). Not allowing immigration and simply keeping your country as is is a very neutral position. You can’t really have a far right position on immigration from an inflow standpoint.

Supporting the civil rights act and voting rights act when they were specifically designed to protect non-whites while the demographics are changing in favor of non-whites is left wing, bordering on far left.

Last edited:
No, what I mean is that it automatically moves your position on the spectrum leftward.

Perhaps you do not understand what Populism is. Populism is an appeal to the masses, so if the masses lean right, Populism will lean right. If the masses lean left, Populism will lean left. Populism in and of itself has no internal lean either left or right.
An appeal to the masses on the right currently means that you go to the leftmost position on the right.

While an appeal to the masses on the left also means you go to the leftmost position on the left.

So you think a right wing populist would go to the farmost right to get support from the entire right end of the spectrum?

Are you an idiot?

So you think a left wing populist would go to the farmost left to get support from the entire left end of the spectrum?

Moron. A right wing populist moves left and Ieft wing populist moves right...because a populism itself has neither a left or right lean in and of itself

“No enemies to the left of me”
Democrats on the center left have traditionally not had any problem supporting the most left wing candidates over Republicans for the most part.

The left wing populist, Bernie, went left, and the right wing populist, Trump, went left also.

Are you an idiot?

Democrats on the center left have traditionally not had any problem supporting the most left wing candidates over Republicans for the most part.

The left wing populist, Bernie, went left, and the right wing populist, Trump, went left also.

Bernie is a socialist, not a populist

Are you an idiot?

Bernie is a socialist, not a populist
That is like saying that Trump is a nationalist and not a populist.

The terms aren’t mutually exclusive.

Ronald Reagan was a conservative and he was elected and re-elected with the two biggest electoral college landslides in history!

No one said w is a true conservative. He spent like a democrat

No, Trump is even further from a true conservative that anyone previously nominated by the GOP in the last 100 years.

Yes, teddy is probably a good comparison

Forum List

Back