What Is a woman?

Cite them, then.

2 Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. “Go, look over the land,” he said, “especially Jericho.” So they went and entered the house of a prostitute named Rahab and stayed there.

2 The king of Jericho was told, “Look, some of the Israelites have come here tonight to spy out the land.” 3 So the king of Jericho sent this message to Rahab: “Bring out the men who came to you and entered your house, because they have come to spy out the whole land.”

4 But the woman had taken the two men and hidden them. She said, “Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they had come from. 5 At dusk, when it was time to close the city gate, they left. I don’t know which way they went. Go after them quickly. You may catch up with them.” 6 (But she had taken them up to the roof and hidden them under the stalks of flax she had laid out on the roof.) 7 So the men set out in pursuit of the spies on the road that leads to the fords of the Jordan, and as soon as the pursuers had gone out, the gate was shut.

8 Before the spies lay down for the night, she went up on the roof 9 and said to them, “I know that the Lord has given you this land and that a great fear of you has fallen on us, so that all who live in this country are melting in fear because of you. 10 We have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea[a] for you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to Sihon and Og, the two kings of the Amorites east of the Jordan, whom you completely destroyed.[b] 11 When we heard of it, our hearts melted in fear and everyone’s courage failed because of you, for the Lord your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.

12 “Now then, please swear to me by the Lord that you will show kindness to my family, because I have shown kindness to you. Give me a sure sign 13 that you will spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them—and that you will save us from death.”

14 “Our lives for your lives!” the men assured her. “If you don’t tell what we are doing, we will treat you kindly and faithfully when the Lord gives us the land.”

15 So she let them down by a rope through the window, for the house she lived in was part of the city wall. 16 She said to them, “Go to the hills so the pursuers will not find you. Hide yourselves there three days until they return, and then go on your way.”

17 Now the men had said to her, “This oath you made us swear will not be binding on us 18 unless, when we enter the land, you have tied this scarlet cord in the window through which you let us down, and unless you have brought your father and mother, your brothers and all your family into your house. 19 If any of them go outside your house into the street, their blood will be on their own heads; we will not be responsible. As for those who are in the house with you, their blood will be on our head if a hand is laid on them. 20 But if you tell what we are doing, we will be released from the oath you made us swear.”

21 “Agreed,” she replied. “Let it be as you say.”

So she sent them away, and they departed. And she tied the scarlet cord in the window.

Huh?
Usually XY chromosomes mean a penis and a pair of balls.
XX chromo-s are the vagina and uterus.

Males are mutated/altered female, what the Y chromo does along with testosterone to make the changes from she to he 'plumbing', etc. Sometimes the transition, in womb and later at puberty gets a bit garbled and not everything comes out as "Y". But that biological quirk is rather rare, single digit percentage range.

Brain sex (1991 edition) - Open Library

[Pdf] Download Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men ...

Very very LOW percentage.

And the rest of the world should not be required to completely change their values, customs, practical laws, curriculum or anything else for a very very LOW percentage of anything. The percentage of people born with male and female genitalia or that are transgendered is far less than the percentage of people who are dwarfs/midgets but there is no movement to accommodate the special needs of the latter group any more than we accommodate the special needs of other small anomalies in the world population.

Somehow the 'woke' mentality focuses on sex and sexual impulses and exposing children to sexual content far more than is healthy.

Last edited:

You do understand, don't you, that “trans men” are not any kind of men at all, but mentally-fucked-up, physically mutilated and ruined women, right?

The article has nothing at all to do about any premise that eggs can be harvested from actual men. It's about harvesting eggs from women who happen to be so fucked up that they think they are men.

clock_22.gif

You do understand, don't you, that “trans men” are not any kind of men at all, but mentally-fucked-up, physically mutilated and ruined women, right?

The article has nothing at all to do about any premise that eggs can be harvested from actual men. It's about harvesting eggs from women who happen to be so fucked up that they think they are men.

View attachment 758158
I have a hard time keeping it straight.

Is a transgendered woman a guy--a person born with male genitalia--who pretends he is/wants to be a woman? Or is it a transgendered woman a person born with a vagina who pretends to be/wants to be a man?

If I show you a picture of a person, can you tell me if they’re a man or woman?

If you offer up a moissanite for sale, claiming that it is a diamond, does that make it a genuine diamond?

A fake is a fake, no matter how convincing, no matter who is fooled by it.

Assuming you are male, and straight, if you were single, and wishing to marry, would you consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable candidate to be your wife?

What if “she” was a very convincing fake, and you didn't know that she wasn't a real woman until the wedding night, when you went to consummate the marriage, and discovered that “she” did not have the right parts for it?

So, apart from the unbelievable chromosome ignorance from someone wittering about what is a woman, is a person with this condition a woman?

Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome is a disorder that mainly affects the female reproductive system. This condition causes the vagina and uterus to be underdeveloped or absent, although external genitalia are normal. Affected individuals usually do not have menstrual periods due to the absence of a uterus.
Dressing like the opposite sex isn’t equal to a birth defect. By your logic Down’s syndrome excludes you from the human race.

If you offer up a moissanite for sale, claiming that it is a diamond, does that make it a genuine diamond?

Assuming you are male, and straight, if you were single, and wishing to marry, would you consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable candidate to be your wife?

What if “she” was a very convincing fake, and you didn't know that she wasn't a real woman until the wedding night, when you went to consummate the marriage, and discovered that “she” did not have the right parts for it?
Well it would certainly be grounds for an immediate annulment. :) But realistically, how many wedding nights are there anymore that the couple doesn't know what parts the other has?

Your point is certainly well taken though.

I have a hard time keeping it straight.

Is a transgendered woman a guy--a person born with male genitalia--who pretends he is/wants to be a woman? Or is it a transgendered woman a person born with a vagina who pretends to be/wants to be a man?

The word after “trans” is what the mentally-fucked-up freak is pretending to be, not what the mentally-fucked-up freak actually is.

A “trans woman” is a mentally-fucked-up man that pretends to be a woman.

So I take it that you can’t actually tell the difference between a man and women then, can you?

So I take it that you can’t actually tell the difference between a man and women then, can you?

A convincing enough fake can fool anyone.

I know what the difference is between a man and a woman. I know why this difference matters, and I know what harm is caused by disregarding it.

The hypothetical possibly that a man might be mutilated in a manner that makes him appear to be female, convincingly enough to fool me, would not make him an actual woman; any more than the likelihood that I probably could not tell a moissanite from a diamond make the moissanite as valuable as a diamond.

You're trying to use fakery as an argument against reality. To even try to make such an argument only demonstrates what a lying piece of shit you truly are.

View attachment 758158
Yes. Quite so.

I know what the difference is between a man and a woman. I know why this difference matters, and I know what harm is caused by disregarding it.
If you know the difference, how come you can’t tell whether it’s a man or a woman?

You understand that a moissanite is not a diamond, right? If I tried to sell you a “diamond”, would you be able, by examining it, to determine reliably whether it is a real diamond, and not a moissanite?
Do you routinely examine people you encounter to determine if they’re a man or a woman?

Self identification is merely self absorption
Everyone know what a woman is. It’s ridiculous our surrender of fact reality allows such a “question” to even be posed.

Forum List

Back