What is actually happening in America

VDH uncharacteristically gets one thing wrong:

The Democratic Party vanished sometime in 2020.

It was absorbed by hard-left ideologues. They were bent on radically altering, or hijacking, existing institutions to force radical, equality-of-result agendas that otherwise do not earn majority support.

That party was lost in '08.
The roots of it may have come before 2020. But it blossomed like a damn weed in 2020.

Victor Davis Hanson has absolutely NAILED it.

His piece encapsulates what the left is up to. And it’s why the leftists are in need of being called out and stopped.

I’m not talking about a civil war or about violence. I’m talking about a full debate and a full-throated discussion about the many things our leftists are doing.

And that ^ may be why our liberals no longer tolerate free speech.
Got about 8 paragraphs down.

It's recycled end of the empire autoscribble crap.

I can appreciate why the OP is convinced - every claim is Boldly Asserted...

It's a Call and Response of the demographically aggrieved.

I had to check....it wasn't "good enough" for NRO....so it came out in some shyterag no one has ever heard of.

The roots of it may have come before 2020. But it blossomed like a damn weed in 2020.

To this I must robustly attest.

After all, it was the lockdowns and George Floyd riots that finally opened my eyes into leaving the Democrat Party once and for all.

I literally cannot comprehend those who stayed.

Wrong. Our government of “we the People” was premised on a Constitution which was determined to prevent a tyranny of a majority.
It was a sop, reflective of a different social reality.

We are no longer an 18th cent agrarian society.

Got about 8 paragraphs down.

It's recycled end of the empire autoscribble crap.

I can appreciate why the OP is convinced - every claim is Boldly Asserted...

It's a Call and Response of the demographically aggrieved.

I had to check....it wasn't "good enough" for NRO....so it came out in some shyterag no one has ever heard of.
Zzz. When one can not intelligently dispute a single thing in a piece, one often resorts to the fallacy of attacking the messenger. This is especially true of lightweights like Horseshit.

It’s not a discussion when the opponent (liberals and progressives and other versions of the Democrap Parody) insist on shutting down the very speech they would otherwise have to debate.
Shutting you down? Is that what you call getting found out to be a fraud? Sounds like you want a discussion where no one says anything back.

Shutting you down? Is that what you call getting found out to be a fraud?
A. You aren’t capable of shutting me down.

B. I’ve identified frauds quite a lot. Like you, for example. But more like Leftwhiner.
Sounds like you want a discussion where no one says anything back.
That wouldn’t be a discussion. And it doesn’t sound like anything I ever posted.

Were you born stupid or did the doctor play basketball with your head at birth?

Forum List

Back