What is God doing in the world today?

That sounds very old testament of you. Which would be fine if people actually understood the context of those messages. But against the back drop of the new testament, many people are left scratching their heads at reconciling the two.

According to scripture, (that you profess to believe is the truth), God said fuck you to the inhabitants of the earth 500 years before Jesus came when he said "I will no longer be your shepherd." and "let the rest devour one another" after trying without success to improve the quality of our lives on earth with clear codified instructions about how to preserve the sanctity of our own minds. Do this, don't do that. Simple.

Jesus, like a royal emissary from another planet, came to try to reason with those who detested God and were abandoned by him, for their own salvation, before the coming doom.

Doesn't Jesus' command to "Love one another" make more sense in light of God saying "let them devour one another"?

Jesus was the first staff that God used to lead the flock. Some were taken, some were left behind.

Maybe you'll get it when the second staff appears only to smack you upside your idolatrous head.

Maybe not.

Last edited:
That sounds very old testament of you. Which would be fine if people actually understood the context of those messages. But against the back drop of the new testament, many people are left scratching their heads at reconciling the two.

According to scripture, (that you profess to believe is the truth), God said fuck you to the inhabitants of the earth 500 years before Jesus came when he said "I will no longer be your shepherd." and "let the rest devour one another" after trying without success to improve the quality of our lives on earth with clear codified instructions about how to preserve the sanctity of our own minds. Do this, don't do that. Simple.

Jesus, like a royal emissary from another planet, came to try to reason with those who detested God and were abandoned by him, for their own salvation, before the coming doom.

Doesn't Jesus' command to "Love one another" make more sense in light of God saying "let them devour one another"?

Jesus was the first staff that God used to lead the flock. Some were taken, some were left behind.

Maybe you'll get it when the second staff appears only to smack you upside your idolatrous head.

Maybe not.
Yeah, that's not how I read it. I don't read the Bible literally. That is man telling an allegorical account of a historical event. The narrative is embellished to make it more memorable so that it is easier to remember and pass down because that was their only medium for passing down information.... story telling.

Maybe not.
Maybe you would like to smack me in the head with the staff. Maybe not. But it certainly seems you would.

Maybe not.
Yeah, that's not how I read it. I don't read the Bible literally. That is man telling an allegorical account of a historical event. The narrative is embellished to make it more memorable so that it is easier to remember and pass down because that was their only medium for passing down information.... story telling.

In other words, Derp, derp. :777:

Maybe not.

That's how you see it. I see it as you don't read these accounts in context and for meaning. You read these accounts to confirm your bias.

Maybe not.

That's how you see it. I see it as you don't read these accounts in context and for meaning. You read these accounts to confirm your bias.

lol.... the context confirms that the meaning is that God said fuck you to the inhabitants of the earth 500 years before Jesus came.

Probably because he gave up on morons who read the command to not worship anything made by human hands and then proceed to do exactly that, just like any idiot like you does who memorizes the ten commands to become a catholic and then goes to mass where a priest says in plain language that the matzo made by human hands will become the body of Christ, your mangod, and then you defile your mind by believing and then degrade yourself by dropping to your knees in deranged adoration and worship it praying to God in vain while believing the lie that a lifeless object, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, will give you spiritual life.

How stupid is that?

You read in the Bible that the violation of that command results in death and yet do not believe that you, a professed Bible believer, are already dead, accursed, and have been for decades for doing it religiously... the exact opposite of what God commands.

Damn.

Last edited:

Maybe not.

lol.... the context confirms that the meaning is that God said fuck you to the inhabitants of the earth 500 years before Jesus came.

Probably because he gave up on morons who read the command to not worship anything made by human hands and then proceed to do exactly that, just like any idiot like you does who memorizes the ten commands to become a catholic and then goes to mass where a priest says in plain language that the matzo made by human hands will become the body of Christ, your mangod, and then you defile your mind by believing and then degrade yourself by dropping to your knees in deranged adoration and worship it praying to God in vain while believing the lie that a lifeless object, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, will give you spiritual life.

How stupid is that?

You read in the Bible that the violation of that command results in death and yet do not believe that you, a professed Bible believer, are already dead, accursed, and have been for decades for doing it religiously... the exact opposite of what God commands.

Damn.
How many times are you going to tell me the same thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure I understand you don't respect my faith or me.

Apparently you get off on this. You are one messed up puppy.

Maybe not.

How stupid is that?

Damn.
How many times are you going to tell me the same thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure I understand you don't respect my faith or me.

I tell you the same thing over and over again because you ask the same question over and over again, and yet you still don't believe that you are as lifeless as a corpse.

Aside from that, don't be so down on yourself, although I really do understand why you feel that I don't respect you or your faith. You have no respect for yourself or your professed faith. Who would?

At least I respect you enough to tell you the truth.

Maybe not.

How stupid is that?

Damn.

I tell you the same thing over and over again because you ask the same question over and over again, and yet you still don't believe that you are as lifeless as a corpse.

Aside from that, don't be so down on yourself, although I really do understand why you feel that I don't respect you or your faith. You have no respect for yourself or your professed faith. Who would?

No. That's not true. I don't ask you the same question over and over again. So it must be you have a need to lash out at Christians in general and Catholics specifically.

You go ahead and get it out of your system cause it's obvious you are suffering. It's probably better that you vent your hatred here lest you take it out on someone at your home.

But that was a cool story, bro. ;)

Last edited:

Maybe not.

How stupid is that?

Damn.

No. That's not true. I don't ask you the same question over and over again. So it must be you have a need to lash out at Christians in general and Catholics specifically.

You go ahead and get it out of your system cause it's obvious you are suffering. It's probably better that you vent your hatred here lest you take it out on someone at your home.

lol...I'm sure it makes you feel better to imagine that I am suffering. The fact is that I have never have felt more fulfilled, more at peace, and more loving and loved in my life. Sorry to disappoint you.

Aside from that crap. It is not a cool story bro. It is a very sad and pathetic story. Not mine. Yours.

How many times have you asked me if I was Jewish? How many times have I told you? How many times have you asked me if I think that I am speaking for God? How many times have told you? How many times have you asked me why I am challenging your ridiculous beliefs? How many times have I told you? Do you even remember asking the questions and getting the answer? No? Now thats fucked up. Sad, pathetic.

The reason you are in this state of perpetual bewilderment is because you are dead and have been for decades, as I have already told you many many times.

Don't feel so bad. You are not alone even if seems that way..

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

See? Sad, pathetic.

Maybe not.

How stupid is that?

Damn.

lol...I'm sure it makes you feel better to imagine that I am suffering. The fact is that I have never have felt more fulfilled, more at peace, and more loving and loved in my life. Sorry to disappoint you.

Aside from that crap. It is not a cool story bro. It is a very sad and pathetic story. Not mine. Yours.

How many times have you asked me if I was Jewish? How many times have I told you? How many times have you asked me if I think that I am speaking for God? How many times have told you? How many times have you asked me why I am challenging your ridiculous beliefs? How many times have I told you? Do you even remember asking the questions and getting the answer? No? Now thats fucked up. Sad, pathetic.

The reason you are in this state of perpetual bewilderment is because you are dead and have been for decades, as I have already told you many many times.

Don't feel so bad. You are not alone even if seems that way..

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

See? Sad, pathetic.
I have no doubt at all that you are miserable. Misery loves company and you are looking for some company.

Forum List

Back