What is God doing in the world today?

Same thing he has always done.
Death and disease.
With a mindset like that is it any wonder you worship the created instead of the Creator? :icon_rolleyes:
Of course, i dont "worship" anything or anyone but lying is your middle name.
Dude, you are a materialist like Marx. All you have to do to figure out what you "worship" is to observe what drives you.
Facts instead of desert savage imaginations and plagiarism? Lol
"like marx" :rofl:
Well you believe in Jesus. Know who else did? Hitler. Ya big dummy :lol:
Going back to your comment about death and disease, it shows that you believe the bad vastly outweighs the good which it doesn't. You have gotten that completely backwards. It's really quite revealing too.

Your argument for Hitler is weak, TN. My argument that you hold the same views towards religion that Marx did is unassailable.

Well, no. I guess him not murdering infants anymore is good. That outweighs disease :D
If you have a nasty little spirit that springs up (birthed) within you from errors do you want to keep it and let it grow or dispense of it before it consumes that in you which is good?
Huh?
You are talking about flesh infants. The Bible talks about spiritual ones. Just trying to correct your error for you do not try to conflate it all with carnally minded precepts.
Ohhhh, so he didnt command for the babies to be murdered. Better tell those that got slaughtered.

MOAR allegories? :lol:

That's not exactly what he said, Karl.

Death and disease.
With a mindset like that is it any wonder you worship the created instead of the Creator? :icon_rolleyes:
Dude, you are a materialist like Marx. All you have to do to figure out what you "worship" is to observe what drives you.
Going back to your comment about death and disease, it shows that you believe the bad vastly outweighs the good which it doesn't. You have gotten that completely backwards. It's really quite revealing too.

Your argument for Hitler is weak, TN. My argument that you hold the same views towards religion that Marx did is unassailable.

Well, no. I guess him not murdering infants anymore is good. That outweighs disease :D
If you have a nasty little spirit that springs up (birthed) within you from errors do you want to keep it and let it grow or dispense of it before it consumes that in you which is good?
Huh?
You are talking about flesh infants. The Bible talks about spiritual ones. Just trying to correct your error for you do not try to conflate it all with carnally minded precepts.
Ohhhh, so he didnt command for the babies to be murdered. Better tell those that got slaughtered.
I am telling you and whoever can hear it.

This command remains.

So you are saying he didnt order their death?
I'm not sure where the second link comes from. Are you calling scripture da debul?
Death to those nasty spiritual host like ones that inhibit a persons growth as a child of God and damage others? Yes no doubt but you again are in error believing that human flesh should be killed when in fact it is the spiritual nasties that are to be done away with.

Just wanted to hear those of faith say how they picture God working in the world today.

Anyone?
Just wanted to hear those of faith say how they picture God working in the world today.
they're not ... till justice is rendered.

the unraveling of the false religions is tasked for those willing to accept the responsibility from their own consciousness and nothing else.

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

Death and disease.

Huh?

This command remains.

I'm not sure where the second link comes from. Are you calling scripture da debul?
Death to those nasty spiritual host like ones that inhibit a persons growth as a child of God and damage others? Yes no doubt but you again are in error believing that human flesh should be killed when in fact it is the spiritual nasties that are to be done away with.
So those people that got massacred were spiritual nasties?

I think God is standing back and permitting evil to have its way with the world. After all, most of the world wants and supports evil. It will lead to their suffering and destruction. Thereafter, perhaps they will be willing to abandon their worship of Satan and, instead, follow God, for a change.

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

No. He said spiritual allegories. Which are different than an allegorical account of a historical event like the account of creation, the great flood and the migration from Mesopotamia.

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

No. He said spiritual allegories. Which are different than an allegorical account of a historical event like the account of creation, the great flood and the migration from Mesopotamia.

So, it was an allegory. Good fucking grief

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

If that is how you need to see it to sleep at night, go for it. It's only harming you.

That's what I'm saying, Vladimir.
The bible is full of lies!
That's what you say. I say they are exaggerations for various reasons and purposes. But you really aren't interested in the truth, TN.
It isnt truth. Its some guys opinion. Its shit someone else said to make sense of tragedy.
I dont think you have one original thought in your body.

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

If that is how you need to see it to sleep at night, go for it. It's only harming you.

At least my honesty stays intact. Unlike others..... you

That's what I'm saying, Vladimir.
The bible is full of lies!
That's what you say. I say they are exaggerations for various reasons and purposes. But you really aren't interested in the truth, TN.
It isnt truth. Its some guys opinion. Its shit someone else said to make sense of tragedy.
I dont think you have one original thought in your body.
Says you. I couldn't be happier for you to believe that too. Again, the only person it harms is you.

Death and disease.

Huh?

yes he did

At least my honesty stays intact. Unlike others..... you

You misspelled subjectivity.

Death and disease.

Huh?

This command remains.

So those people that got massacred were spiritual nasties?
Learn how to read and work on your comprehension skills. Over and over again and again the Bible teaches about the Spirit.

Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Adam aka Human didn't make it on the scene until later...

2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Anyone?

This is what the Lord my God says: “Fatten the flock for slaughter. Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them. For I will no longer have pity on the inhabitants of the earth,” declares the Lord. “I will give everyone into the hands of their neighbors and their king. They will devastate the land, and I will not rescue anyone from their hands.”

So I fattened the flock for slaughter. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I tended the flock. In one month I got rid of the three shepherds for I grew weary of them and they detested me and I said, “I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, let the perishing perish and let those who are left devour one another.”

Anyone?

This is what the Lord my God says: “Fatten the flock for slaughter. Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them. For I will no longer have pity on the inhabitants of the earth,” declares the Lord. “I will give everyone into the hands of their neighbors and their king. They will devastate the land, and I will not rescue anyone from their hands.”

So I fattened the flock for slaughter. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I tended the flock. In one month I got rid of the three shepherds for I grew weary of them and they detested me and I said, “I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, let the perishing perish and let those who are left devour one another.”
That sounds very old testament of you. Which would be fine if people actually understood the context of those messages. But against the back drop of the new testament, many people are left scratching their heads at reconciling the two.

Forum List

Back