What Is It You Think You Can't Do Because of Political Correctness?

you are the one talking about the size of my junk marty. Not I. :lol:

and you are the one obessing about it. Inferred homosexuality, the primordial ooze of message board debate.

Why not just go "ook" and fling poo, its the same damn thing.

not really. This like reverse stalking or something? You are following me now?

its called replying.

You can stop any time, but we know you can't. I am now living rent free in what passes for your mind.

it's politically in correct to call a boy a boy, and a girl a girl. It' is publically incorrect to call a man who dresses like a women a nutjob...It is politically incorrect to mention G-d in the pledge of allegiants. It is politically incorrect to expect people speak and learn English in this country. It is politically incorrect to expect our government officials to actually abide by the constitution of the United States . it is politically incorrect to have serious doubts about man made global warming. I could go on. but I made the point

Oh i accept yours and daves. Then i take them and reject them as whining little twats who dont want to get in trouble for theirs actions. This is what the baby boomers have become. A bunch of hypocritical whining victims.

I'm 38 you ignorant fucktard.

isnt that still babyboomers? nope you just made it out. Ok so you are not a baby boomer i take that back.

I see you negged me because i gave an honest opinion to your stupidity. Hypocrite.

No i negged you for your being an ass.

and gen X'ers started in the mid 60's, some of those bastards are pushing 50.

Im actually closer to those millenials than boomers.

I'm 38 you ignorant fucktard.

isnt that still babyboomers? nope you just made it out. Ok so you are not a baby boomer i take that back.

I see you negged me because i gave an honest opinion to your stupidity. Hypocrite.

No i negged you for your being an ass.

and gen X'ers started in the mid 60's, some of those bastards are pushing 50.

Im actually closer to those millenials than boomers.

not by a whole lot if i am going off Wiki....ugh getting old sucks.

I can't determine from the news reports if the youths breaking into the houses in my neighborhood are white, black, or other .

The counterpunch is saying "you are wrong" or "i disagree with you." In your world the counterpunch is ruining the person economically and socially, and letting other people do it for you.

It shows what type of gutless cowards you really are.

If a man were out preaching every day against the Jews, claiming in all sorts of manner that Jews were evil, that Jews were not to be trusted, that the Jews killed Jesus, that the Jews were out to take over the world, and on and on and on and on, blah blah blah

and that man were exercising a protected right of free speech,

YOU are saying that it would be gutless and cowardly for others to try to use their own powers of persuasion to impact that person economically and socially?

Are you mad? Seriously, do you not realize how insane you are?

A man like that probably doesnt care if he is ostrasized or can't get cetain jobs, because he probably wouldnt want to associate with people who disagree with him anyway. What he is doing is blatant and outright "hate"

Lets go with the example above, but make him a gay hater. The person doing the above probably doesnt care if people don't want to hang out with him, or work with him. He wouldnt want to work with "gay-lovers" either.

Now, lets take me. I oppose gay marriage when it is imposed via judicial fiat. I have no issue when it is allowed by the legislature of a state to occur, and would probably vote for it. So, in your opinion, when I espouse this view, I should be treated exactly the same as the "all gays are evil/all jews are evil" guy?

Rachel said it best.

In the past decade, 31 states put to a vote the question of whether or not gay people should be allowed to get married. 31 states have put those minority rights up to a vote and in all 31 of those states, that minority rights issue has gone down to defeat. But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights.

Rachel Maddow, August 2010
Source: Politically Illustrated

Trying to legislate this crap is where the problem starts.

So the problem started in 1964 with the Civil Rights act?

The Civil Rights act should have stuck to government mandated discrimination bans. Government has to be color blind. Businesses should be able to employ and serve who they want to, and let the market figure out if they are to continue.

And since this will of course never affect you as a white male, I'm sure you DO think it's a marvelous idea.

Can't call a fag a fag, it's derogatory.
Can't call a queer a queer, it's derogatory.
Can't call a homo a homo, it's derogatory.
Can't tell a gay their acting gay, it's derogatory.
Can't call'em fairies, that's derogatory.
Can't call a queen a queen, that's derogatory.
Can't call a limp wrist a limp wrist, that's derogatory.
So virtually every way to address a so called gay is considered derogatory and I'm sure I missed a bunch, but I'm sure I'll be called a bigot just for pointing it out.

Then how about the poor kid who goes hunting or shooting with his parents on the weekend, what happens if he should try to tell a friend at school. The PC Nazis would get their pound of flesh and the parents would probably get a visit from child protective services.

All this is just the tip of the ice berg, so come on lefties, let the hate flow.

I can do whatever I want, if anyone is going to not do business with me based on politics, it is good I know who they are before hand and cross them off the list.

Try telling some of these JOKES at work and see if they're PC or not.

Two Jews walk into a bar. Two weeks later, they own it!

Did you hear about the new Jewish sports car? It can stop on a dime, and pick it up, too!

How come you never buy a woman a watch? Cause there's a clock on the oven!

Why are women's feet smaller than men's? So they can stand closer to the sink!
U
When is the only acceptable time for a woman to be on top? When the kitchens upstairs!

What's a guy doing when he pours beer on his hand? Getting his date drunk!

Why doesn't Mexico participate in the Olympics? Because everybody that can run, jump, or swim is already across the border!

Ok so I didn't spread that out evenly enough, but taken lightly these jokes are funny. If someone makes a joke about stereotypes or general things that don't attack me personally, there is honestly nothing hateful about a joke. But, in today's society these behaviors are frowned upon because some spineless people think they're being personally attacked by jokes. This is what PC is doing wrong. Creating victims where there are none. If you overhear a conversation that you don't like, leave or ask politely if the topic can change. Otherwise grow a pair and quit being such whiners America.

Those are jokes, and are fine, because they are jokes.

You forgot one.

Why are there only 49 contestants in the Miss Black USA pageant?

No Black woman will wear a sash saying Idaho.

If a man were out preaching every day against the Jews, claiming in all sorts of manner that Jews were evil, that Jews were not to be trusted, that the Jews killed Jesus, that the Jews were out to take over the world, and on and on and on and on, blah blah blah

and that man were exercising a protected right of free speech,

YOU are saying that it would be gutless and cowardly for others to try to use their own powers of persuasion to impact that person economically and socially?

Are you mad? Seriously, do you not realize how insane you are?

A man like that probably doesnt care if he is ostrasized or can't get cetain jobs, because he probably wouldnt want to associate with people who disagree with him anyway. What he is doing is blatant and outright "hate"

Lets go with the example above, but make him a gay hater. The person doing the above probably doesnt care if people don't want to hang out with him, or work with him. He wouldnt want to work with "gay-lovers" either.

Now, lets take me. I oppose gay marriage when it is imposed via judicial fiat. I have no issue when it is allowed by the legislature of a state to occur, and would probably vote for it. So, in your opinion, when I espouse this view, I should be treated exactly the same as the "all gays are evil/all jews are evil" guy?

Rachel said it best.

In the past decade, 31 states put to a vote the question of whether or not gay people should be allowed to get married. 31 states have put those minority rights up to a vote and in all 31 of those states, that minority rights issue has gone down to defeat. But here’s the thing about rights. They’re not actually supposed to be voted on. That’s why they’re called rights.

Rachel Maddow, August 2010
Source: Politically Illustrated

Here's the thing about marriage: It exists for the purpose of protecting mothers and children, not so a couple of fuck buddies shacking up can get government benefits.

So virtually every way to address a so called gay is considered derogatory and I'm sure I missed a bunch, but I'm sure I'll be called a bigot just for pointing it out.

Then how about the poor kid who goes hunting or shooting with his parents on the weekend, what happens if he should try to tell a friend at school. The PC Nazis would get their pound of flesh and the parents would probably get a visit from child protective services.

All this is just the tip of the ice berg, so come on lefties, let the hate flow.
Say what? You think kids can't talk about hunting with their friends?

You really do live in fear. It has got to be hard.

You can't call a Jew a ****
You can't call a Mexican a Wetback
You can't call an African American the N word
You can't call an Asian a Chink
You can't call someone of Middle Eastern descent a Towel Head

Of course, you CAN say all of these things, you just have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

Here's the thing about marriage: It exists for the purpose of protecting mothers and children, not so a couple of fuck buddies shacking up can get government benefits.

If that were true, then we would have fertility tests for marriage licenses.

Your argument, by the way, has been tried and has failed in court.

Of course, you CAN say all of these things, you just have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

and nobody was able to call people that before the PC gestapo as well.

I wonder who or what made OKTexas into the person he has become? What can fill a person with such hate for others he has never met? Is he a bad seed? Is it the water in Texas? Is he scared he might be gay and needs to compensate?

You think (i know you don't) that those words highlighted above were not used in America?
That people were not called those names? On a regular basis. At one time or another. Way before the word "political correctness" ever was thought up.

You stupidity knows no bounds does it?

You think (i know you don't) that those words highlighted above were not used in America?
That people were not called those names? On a regular basis. At one time or another. Way before the word "political correctness" ever was thought up.

You stupidity knows no bounds does it?

you idiot, they still are USED. Everyday. On a regular basis. At one time or the other.With a PC gestapo hovering over our lives all the time.

but if people were considered well mannered, educated and polite - they never used them. And they still do not. PC gestapo or no PC gestapo.

But the ignoramus from the left like you are won't know it, because you brainwashing masters didn't enlighten you about it :lol:

Forum List

Back