What Is It You Think You Can't Do Because of Political Correctness?

Can't call a fag a fag, it's derogatory.
Can't call a queer a queer, it's derogatory.
Can't call a homo a homo, it's derogatory.
Can't tell a gay their acting gay, it's derogatory.
Can't call'em fairies, that's derogatory.
Can't call a queen a queen, that's derogatory.
Can't call a limp wrist a limp wrist, that's derogatory.
So virtually every way to address a so called gay is considered derogatory and I'm sure I missed a bunch, but I'm sure I'll be called a bigot just for pointing it out.

You can't call a Jew a ****
You can't call a Mexican a Wetback
You can't call an African American the N word
You can't call an Asian a Chink
You can't call someone of Middle Eastern descent a Towel Head

Of course, you CAN say all of these things, you just have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

and nobody was able to call people that before the PC gestapo as well.

Not "able" to ? Really? please explain.

So virtually every way to address a so called gay is considered derogatory and I'm sure I missed a bunch, but I'm sure I'll be called a bigot just for pointing it out.

Of course, you CAN say all of these things, you just have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

Why should the government determine the consequences of objectionable speech?

Thats the issue here, government thought and speech control and punishment.

can you say "orwellian" ?

Where is it written in the constitution or the statutes of the USA that no citizen is allowed to offend another citizen with words?

You think (i know you don't) that those words highlighted above were not used in America?
That people were not called those names? On a regular basis. At one time or another. Way before the word "political correctness" ever was thought up.

You stupidity knows no bounds does it?

you idiot, they still are USED. Everyday. On a regular basis. At one time or the other.With a PC gestapo hovering over our lives all the time.

but if people were considered well mannered, educated and polite - they never used them. And they still do not. PC gestapo or no PC gestapo.

But the ignoramus from the left like you are won't know it, because you brainwashing masters didn't enlighten you about it :lol:

You just aren't smart enough to figure out who the "political correctness" police are trying to protect are you?

The PC police are TRYING to protect some ignorant rethug from calling a Mexican a "wet back" and getting his/her ass kicked.

How about driving over to you part of town where the black people live and calling any black you see a ******. The PC police is TRYING to keep people like you from doing that and getting shot.

You all got it wrong as to WHO the political correctness is trying to protect. It is the ignorant, inbred, redneck bigot Repub that is being protected. From the retribution of the offended minorities.

well, if you wanted to have a reputation of a jerk or a not well brought up and educated person - you could have used it. If you cherished your reputation - you were not able to do it.

As you still can today. with the same consequences.

people which used those types of words did not disappear - they still use them.

The PC gestapo rules are not about the words, which the left wants YOU to believe.

It is about controlling your life - like in the story about the lady who baked cookies for the bus driver and the kids for 15 years and one ( sic!!!) anonymous (sic!!!) complaint ruined that fun.

Before PC gestapo it was not possible - because nobody was freaking out about a possibility of somebody "being offended".

This is what the PC gestapo has done - ruined the fun for all because "somebody" can get "offended" or "complain"

You think (i know you don't) that those words highlighted above were not used in America?
That people were not called those names? On a regular basis. At one time or another. Way before the word "political correctness" ever was thought up.

You stupidity knows no bounds does it?

you idiot, they still are USED. Everyday. On a regular basis. At one time or the other.With a PC gestapo hovering over our lives all the time.

but if people were considered well mannered, educated and polite - they never used them. And they still do not. PC gestapo or no PC gestapo.

But the ignoramus from the left like you are won't know it, because you brainwashing masters didn't enlighten you about it :lol:

You just aren't smart enough to figure out who the "political correctness" police are trying to protect are you?

The PC police are TRYING to protect some ignorant rethug from calling a Mexican a "wet back" and getting his/her ass kicked.

How about driving over to you part of town where the black people live and calling any black you see a ******. The PC police is TRYING to keep people like you from doing that and getting shot.

You all got it wrong as to WHO the political correctness is trying to protect. It is the ignorant, inbred, redneck bigot Repub that is being protected. From the retribution of the offended minorities.

I can live without PC gestapo controlling my every breath.

You - can not, that is obvious.

But you are not me, which is also obvious. You are whiny little constantly "offended" pussy which can not think for herself and will fell apart if being called ******, fag, ****, nip, chink, or whatever your weak self will deem "offensive".

Well how about you man up and actually try to accept opinions other than your own as valid, instead of trying to browbeat anyone else into accepting your dipshit views on things.

FUCK OFF

Oh i accept yours and daves. Then i take them and reject them as whining little twats who dont want to get in trouble for theirs actions. This is what the baby boomers have become. A bunch of hypocritical whining victims.

I'm 38 you ignorant fucktard.

So your hypocritical whining is some sort of retro tribute to the baby boom generation?

well, if you wanted to have a reputation of a jerk or a not well brought up and educated person - you could have used it. If you cherished your reputation - you were not able to do it.

The PC gestapo rules are not about the words, which the left wants YOU to believe.

It is about controlling your life - like in the story about the lady who baked cookies for the bus driver and the kids for 15 years and one ( sic!!!) anonymous (sic!!!) complaint ruined that fun.

Before PC gestapo it was not possible - because nobody was freaking out about a possibility of somebody "being offended".

This is what the PC gestapo has done - ruined the fun for all because "somebody" can get "offended" or "complain"

yeah, I remember all th Pollock jokes that were being told in the 70s, many told by Poles. Who did it hurt? Italians called themselves WOPs and dagos, Irish were Micks and brits were limeys. Who did it hurt?

This country has lost its mind.

yeah, I remember all th Pollock jokes that were being told in the 70s, many told by Poles. Who did it hurt? Italians called themselves WOPs and dagos, Irish were Micks and brits were limeys. Who did it hurt?

some people may feel offended.
which is OK. they should grow a pair and get over it.

Not complain to the whole big world -whaaaaaaa, he called me a wetback, whaaa, I am soooo offended.

Th PC gestapo is not about words.
it is about a total control of your life - thorough the scare of somebody "being offended"

some people may feel offended.
which is OK. they should grow a pair and get over it.

Not complain to the whole big world -whaaaaaaa, he called me a wetback, whaaa, I am soooo offended.

Th PC gestapo is not about words.
it is about a total control of your life - thorough the scare of somebody "being offended"

Yep, government mandated thought control. Turn the population into mindless sheep and they are easier to control------------while the ruling elites live in ultra luxury.

Are we trying to copy north korea? Obama's uncle better be looking over his shoulder

The new correctness is the left-wing version of the old "moral majority" conservative arrogance. Eventually, people get fed up with it.

That's a good point. I remember that smug, self-satisfied, condescending look that Jerry Falwell used to get on his face as looked down upon the great, unwashed, uneducated masses. Oh, you poor, stupid things. Today's Left have that same approach, that same look, that same attitude.

Arrogance and narcissism ultimately turn people off.

Thank goodness.

Last edited:
The new correctness is the left-wing version of the old "moral majority" conservative arrogance. Eventually, people get fed up with it.

That's a good point. I remember that smug, self-satisfied, condescending look that Jerry Falwell used to get on his face as looked down upon the great, unwashed, uneducated masses. Oh, you poor, stupid things. Today's Left have that same approach, that same look, that same attitude.

Thank goodness.

That's bull.

Thank goodness.

that is exactly what is happening.

Where is it written in the constitution or the statutes of the USA that no citizen is allowed to offend another citizen with words?

That is covered in the First Amendment

What is not covered is that there can be no consequences for offensive speech

Then how about the poor kid who goes hunting or shooting with his parents on the weekend, what happens if he should try to tell a friend at school. The PC Nazis would get their pound of flesh and the parents would probably get a visit from child protective services.

All this is just the tip of the ice berg, so come on lefties, let the hate flow.
Say what? You think kids can't talk about hunting with their friends?

You really do live in fear. It has got to be hard.

Not fear.....Frustration with intrusive government and the scourge of political correctness.

Forum List

Back