What is really "amazing" about Trump

The more you attack him...the stronger he gets.

Keep up the good work! :thup:

You wish this to be true, but it isn't. It's bullshit. Total, unadulterated bullshit.

If your scared, just say your scared.

The attacks say it for you, just like this post did.

Appreciate the endorsement from the liberal left Esmeralda. Keep up the good work. :thup:

View attachment 60135
I am not afraid of him. I am concerned, deeply, for the state of the country when such a freak as Trump is taken seriously as a potential candidate for US president. Trump will never be elected; I doubt he will even be the GOP offering. Those in power in the GOP will never put him on the general election ballot. If he runs, it will be as an independent. And he will definitely have zero chance of winning any election from that perspective. He is the darling of the Tea Party: a joke of a contingent if there ever was one.

What is troubling is that people like you, who are so loud, angry and simple minded, make so much noise about such a candidate. It speaks toward the lowering of intellect and education in the US. It speaks to the fact you all have been listening to and absorbing the sick propaganda of folks like Rush Limbaugh and his ilk. It's disgusting and abhorrent what so much of the Right has come to. It's disgusting, not frightening.

You can't even read my post and get the point of it you are so illiterate. I didn't attack Trump in any way. I said your belief in him was bullshit. You are not even intelligent enough to read something and understand the point. You are not intelligent enough see how Trump is encouraging a feeding frenzy by the lower echelons society. He is making fools of simple minded folks. He’s saying what the small minded, uneducated and bigoted want to hear. He’s a loudmouthed media whore with a very low character, nothing more.

Wanting him for president is like wanting to eat sugar puffs instead of bran flakes or oatmeal for breakfast. It’s very childish and won’t do the country any good, but, instead would be the ruin of it.

Did you shake your fist at the heavens while you typed that diatribe? :lol:
This is what I am talking about.This ^ post is indicative of the childish mentality of those who support Trump.

To you and your ilk, anything of length and substance that you don't like is a 'diatribe.' You refuse to think. You are like a 5 year old.
Because you idiots can't be taken seriously. You don't take Trump supporters seriously and we take Shillary supporters even less seriously.

Think about it......We have a rich, egotistical and mostly clueless rich New York [newly self-labeled, republican} who spouts:

The US military sucks
The republican-led Congress sucks
Our border law enforcement sucks
Our biggest trading partners (China, Korea, Mexico) suck
The ACA should be replaced by a Canadian-style health insurance, etc.

...and dimwitted right wingers cheer thinking that Trump's "urine" raining on them is manna from the heavens.....

Absolutely amazing.

What's really amazing is that witless gits like you believe stuff like what you just posted.

What is really amazing about Trump is the effect he has on liberals. He scares the crap out of them, making liberals attack him to the point of comparing him to Hitler, then if that is not enough, the liberals will proceed to attack Trump supporters calling them all sorts of names including but not limited to "Racist", "Low IQ", "Redneck" and "KKK Members". One has to wonder why the liberals hate Trump, but it becomes clear when you think about what liberals hate. Trump is successful, a billionaire, capitalist, and white.

Then these same liberals will tell you that they want Trump to get the nomination.

See anything wrong with this picture?

What's really amazing is that witless gits like you believe stuff like what you just posted.

Hope you didn't strain your remaining brain cells too much in coming up with that "brilliant" response.......LOL

What is really amazing about Trump is the effect he has on liberals. He scares the crap out of them, making liberals attack him to the point of comparing him to Hitler, then if that is not enough, the liberals will proceed to attack Trump supporters calling them all sorts of names including but not limited to "Racist", "Low IQ", "Redneck" and "KKK Members". One has to wonder why the liberals hate Trump, but it becomes clear when you think about what liberals hate. Trump is successful, a billionaire, capitalist, and white.

Actually, I "like" Trump.......he is the perfect Trojan Horse for the DNC.

Actually, I "like" Trump.......he is the perfect Trojan Horse for the DNC.

See? I told you so.

Think about it......We have a rich, egotistical and mostly clueless rich New York [newly self-labeled, republican} who spouts:

The US military sucks

...and dimwitted right wingers cheer thinking that Trump's "urine" raining on them is manna from the heavens.....

Absolutely amazing.
Trump isn't a serious candidate – his 'positions' on the issues are as ridiculous as they are wrong.

The US military sucks

Absolutely amazing.
Trump isn't a serious candidate – his 'positions' on the issues are as ridiculous as they are wrong.

yeah, right, because opening the floodgates to unlimited illegal immigration is a serious position.

The US military sucks

Absolutely amazing.

I think the most amazing thing is how he never says anything that one couldn't hear from a common hobo.
The King in LOTRs was a hobo.

The more you attack him...the stronger he gets.

Keep up the good work! :thup:

You wish this to be true, but it isn't. It's bullshit. Total, unadulterated bullshit.

If your scared, just say your scared.

The attacks say it for you, just like this post did.

Appreciate the endorsement from the liberal left Esmeralda. Keep up the good work. :thup:

View attachment 60135
I am not afraid of him. I am concerned, deeply, for the state of the country when such a freak as Trump is taken seriously as a potential candidate for US president. Trump will never be elected; I doubt he will even be the GOP offering. Those in power in the GOP will never put him on the general election ballot. If he runs, it will be as an independent. And he will definitely have zero chance of winning any election from that perspective. He is the darling of the Tea Party: a joke of a contingent if there ever was one.

What is troubling is that people like you, who are so loud, angry and simple minded, make so much noise about such a candidate. It speaks toward the lowering of intellect and education in the US. It speaks to the fact you all have been listening to and absorbing the sick propaganda of folks like Rush Limbaugh and his ilk. It's disgusting and abhorrent what so much of the Right has come to. It's disgusting, not frightening.

You can't even read my post and get the point of it you are so illiterate. I didn't attack Trump in any way. I said your belief in him was bullshit. You are not even intelligent enough to read something and understand the point. You are not intelligent enough see how Trump is encouraging a feeding frenzy by the lower echelons society. He is making fools of simple minded folks. He’s saying what the small minded, uneducated and bigoted want to hear. He’s a loudmouthed media whore with a very low character, nothing more.

Wanting him for president is like wanting to eat sugar puffs instead of bran flakes or oatmeal for breakfast. It’s very childish and won’t do the country any good, but, instead would be the ruin of it.
He hasn't said anything radical and he cant be worse than the others youve had.

The US military sucks

Absolutely amazing.

You keep saying that. You becoming more and more irrelevant each and every second.

Forum List

Back