What is "Social Justice"?

We're going around in circles here. You see it one way, and I see it another. Obviously, we're not going to agree.
That's a cop out. I show why giving the same sentence for the same crime is not justice at all. Rather the opposite. You respond merely we disagree.
What? Do you want to go over and over everything for hours? You've stated your case and your opinion, and I have done likewise. I'm not going to change my view and opinion, and obviously you're not going to change yours. Neither of us are going to agree with the other. We see this issue differently, which is fine. People are allowed to disagree. I see no point in going back and forth with the same answers on both sides. You're sticking to your opinion and view, and I'm sticking to mine. Neither of us is going to change the other's mind on this matter. So, what's the point in repeating everything for hours and hours? Can you give some reason why we should continue this conversation? Do see where continuing it will solve anything? If so, please inform me. Thanks.
No, you are clearly unable to state your opinion and defend it against attacks. You have failed numerous times to do that and cop out. So you are correct there is no continuing here. You've lost the debate.
Teh sad part is you havent learned anything from it. What's the point in coming on this board, spouting an opinion and then buggering off?
Oh please. Really? I made my point. I stated my case, my opinion, and what I believe. FYI --- I wasn't trying to win anything. This wasn't a game, nor a contest, at least not to me. It was merely a discussion, a conversation. If you want to pat yourself on the back, raise victory flags, and dance in the street, be my guess. I lost nothing, not one single thing. We both stated our cases, expressed our views, and was totally in disagreement. I see nothing to gloat over. Not everyone agrees on everything. People do have different opinions. You believe that you're right, and I believe that I'm right. Is that a sin or crime? Hardly. I stated before that I don't play games on forums. Obviously, you consider a conversation a game where there's a winner and a loser. That's kind of silly to me. Every conversation doesn't have to be a game. Every conversation doesn't have a winner and a loser. Adults can chat, express opinions, and have differences without keeping score. This forum is for civil discussions, debates, and expressing one's views on a variety of topics. I have not read anywhere that states this forum is a game where we keep score and have winners and losers.

I am willing to discuss any subject matter, but I refuse to make a game of it, keep score, and declare winners and losers. To me, that's silly, immature, and totally unnecessary. If you would like to discuss any issue, I'll be more than glad to engage. But, I refuse to play a winner and loser game, keep score, and then gloat afterwards. I doubt that anyone is going to knock on your door and hand you a large cardboard check, pass out balloons, and have cameras rolling.
I showed that your position was bunk and the opposite of what "social justice" ought to mean, if it should mean anything.
You showed me absolutely nothing. I'm sure that in your mind, you believe that you did. It may have been "bunk" to you, but I certainly didn't see it that way. Like I have said several times already, you see it one way, and I see it another way. You may have attempted to show me something, but obviously, you failed. All I saw was your opinion.

That's a cop out. I show why giving the same sentence for the same crime is not justice at all. Rather the opposite. You respond merely we disagree.
What? Do you want to go over and over everything for hours? You've stated your case and your opinion, and I have done likewise. I'm not going to change my view and opinion, and obviously you're not going to change yours. Neither of us are going to agree with the other. We see this issue differently, which is fine. People are allowed to disagree. I see no point in going back and forth with the same answers on both sides. You're sticking to your opinion and view, and I'm sticking to mine. Neither of us is going to change the other's mind on this matter. So, what's the point in repeating everything for hours and hours? Can you give some reason why we should continue this conversation? Do see where continuing it will solve anything? If so, please inform me. Thanks.
No, you are clearly unable to state your opinion and defend it against attacks. You have failed numerous times to do that and cop out. So you are correct there is no continuing here. You've lost the debate.
Teh sad part is you havent learned anything from it. What's the point in coming on this board, spouting an opinion and then buggering off?
Oh please. Really? I made my point. I stated my case, my opinion, and what I believe. FYI --- I wasn't trying to win anything. This wasn't a game, nor a contest, at least not to me. It was merely a discussion, a conversation. If you want to pat yourself on the back, raise victory flags, and dance in the street, be my guess. I lost nothing, not one single thing. We both stated our cases, expressed our views, and was totally in disagreement. I see nothing to gloat over. Not everyone agrees on everything. People do have different opinions. You believe that you're right, and I believe that I'm right. Is that a sin or crime? Hardly. I stated before that I don't play games on forums. Obviously, you consider a conversation a game where there's a winner and a loser. That's kind of silly to me. Every conversation doesn't have to be a game. Every conversation doesn't have a winner and a loser. Adults can chat, express opinions, and have differences without keeping score. This forum is for civil discussions, debates, and expressing one's views on a variety of topics. I have not read anywhere that states this forum is a game where we keep score and have winners and losers.

I am willing to discuss any subject matter, but I refuse to make a game of it, keep score, and declare winners and losers. To me, that's silly, immature, and totally unnecessary. If you would like to discuss any issue, I'll be more than glad to engage. But, I refuse to play a winner and loser game, keep score, and then gloat afterwards. I doubt that anyone is going to knock on your door and hand you a large cardboard check, pass out balloons, and have cameras rolling.
I showed that your position was bunk and the opposite of what "social justice" ought to mean, if it should mean anything.
You showed me absolutely nothing. I'm sure that in your mind, you believe that you did. It may have been "bunk" to you, but I certainly didn't see it that way. Like I have said several times already, you see it one way, and I see it another way. You may have attempted to show me something, but obviously, you failed. All I saw was your opinion.
I gave a specific argument why treating two different people the same way is unjust. You dont want to see it? That's your problem.

I gave a specific argument why treating two different people the same way is unjust. You dont want to see it? That's your problem.
FYI -- I have no problem. Obviously you've mistaken me for someone else. A simple difference in opinion doesn't present any problems for me. Yes, you did mention a scenario, and I also mentioned that each of us could come up with a million different scenarios concerning crime and punishment. I also gave you one. So, your point is? We could stay here and exchange different scenarios forever. You could present one, we discuss it, then I could present one, and we could discuss it, and on and on and on and on. The bottom line is that we see justice differently, which is perfectly fine with me, I have no problem with it. I respect your right to express your opinion.

It's a debate. And you've lost by failing to defend your position in the face of my very real questions.
I disagree. I stated my opinion very well. If you disagree, so be it. I considered it a conversation, but call it what you will. By the way, are keeping score? Is this forum some sort of game to you?
No you didnt. You stated some platitudes that you cannot defend. Again, what does "equal justice" look like? Everyone gets the same penalty? It is nonsense.
Yes it is a game to me. To see how often libs default to slogans and deflection because they cannot defend their beliefs via rational argument.
Again, very funny, and cute as well. FYI - I'm NOT a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. And, what exactly was there to defend. I stated my opinion, and I'm standing by it. Yes, I believe that we should have equal justice for equal crimes. Equal punishment for equal crimes. I do not believe that one gets a slap on the wrist, and the other gets 5 years of hard time behind bars. That's my opinion, and I stand by it. If you disagree, so be it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with two people having different opinions. And, since it's game to you, please don't include me. I don't play games on forums. I discuss issues with those mature and civil enough to have conversation without childish nonsense, slurs, brow-beating, and personal attacks. Anytime you feel like having a conversation, in an adult and civil manner, I'll be more than glad to engage. I don't take part in name calling, personal attacks and forum games. Thanks.
So a guy with a history of beating up his girlfriend and multiple jail terms should be treated the same as the guyw ith no criminal record who happens to make a mistake in judgment? OK if you say so.
I'm saying, equal punishment for equal crimes. If two people, in different cities, both steal a vehicle, and get caught, both should be handed the same punishment. It shouldn't matter if one of them is the mayor's son or not. It shouldn't matter if one of them comes from a very well respected family that has influence and a ton of money. They both stole a vehicle, got caught, and both should be treated the same in a court of law. A rich daddy shouldn't be allowed to buy his son out of a jam. We see way too much favoritism in our judicial system. Laws should apply to everyone equally, and punishment should be meted out the same.

can you prove that isn't the case?

go .....................

I accept your defeat here.
Very funny. Cute, very cute. Defeat?? Is this war? Some sort of contest?? Pleeeeease !!!
It's a debate. And you've lost by failing to defend your position in the face of my very real questions.
I disagree. I stated my opinion very well. If you disagree, so be it. I considered it a conversation, but call it what you will. By the way, are keeping score? Is this forum some sort of game to you?
No you didnt. You stated some platitudes that you cannot defend. Again, what does "equal justice" look like? Everyone gets the same penalty? It is nonsense.
Yes it is a game to me. To see how often libs default to slogans and deflection because they cannot defend their beliefs via rational argument.
Again, very funny, and cute as well. FYI - I'm NOT a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. And, what exactly was there to defend. I stated my opinion, and I'm standing by it. Yes, I believe that we should have equal justice for equal crimes. Equal punishment for equal crimes. I do not believe that one gets a slap on the wrist, and the other gets 5 years of hard time behind bars. That's my opinion, and I stand by it. If you disagree, so be it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with two people having different opinions. And, since it's game to you, please don't include me. I don't play games on forums. I discuss issues with those mature and civil enough to have conversation without childish nonsense, slurs, brow-beating, and personal attacks. Anytime you feel like having a conversation, in an adult and civil manner, I'll be more than glad to engage. I don't take part in name calling, personal attacks and forum games. Thanks.

is that your opinion or can you prove it?

examples, except for shared responsibility. We know we don't have that
Pleeeease. Are you serious? Please tell me that you're not serious. Do we have equal justice? No, of course not. Do we have equal taxation? No, of course not. And, you honestly believe that we are absent of social prejudice? Pleeeeeeeeeease.

Define "equal taxation" and then I'll let you know if we have it. Of course, what "equal taxation" really means is no taxation for some and organized plunder for others.
You tell me how we have equal taxation. Does everyone qualify for tax breaks, tax loopholes, and is everyone exempt from paying taxes?

Don't ask me. I am opposed to taxation of any kind. You used the term. You tell us how you define it.
You define it by everyone following the same rules, laws, and codes, period. No exceptions.

prove that isn't what happening

prove that career crooks don't get off

proof that white collar criminals do get off

proof ................

no opinions allowed

Lots of orgs, from the ACLU to the SEIU to the KKK have "social justice" as part of their mission. But what is "social justice"?

"Semantics (from Ancient Greek: σημαντικόςsēmantikós, "significant")[1][2] is the study of meaning. It focuses on the relation between signifiers, like words, phrases, signs, and symbols, and what they stand for, their denotation. Linguistic semantics is the study of meaning that is used for understanding human expression through language."

Semantics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's unfortunate Rabbi is a bigoted ignoramus, a liar and an all around jerk. If not he might take a class, something beyond his third grade education.

So a guy with a history of beating up his girlfriend and multiple jail terms should be treated the same as the guyw ith no criminal record who happens to make a mistake in judgment? OK if you say so.
I'm saying, equal punishment for equal crimes. If two people, in different cities, both steal a vehicle, and get caught, both should be handed the same punishment. It shouldn't matter if one of them is the mayor's son or not. It shouldn't matter if one of them comes from a very well respected family that has influence and a ton of money. They both stole a vehicle, got caught, and both should be treated the same in a court of law. A rich daddy shouldn't be allowed to buy his son out of a jam. We see way too much favoritism in our judicial system. Laws should apply to everyone equally, and punishment should be meted out the same.

go .....................
Prove what exactly?

Very funny. Cute, very cute. Defeat?? Is this war? Some sort of contest?? Pleeeeease !!!

Prove what exactly?

go .....................
Prove what exactly?

there is no equal punishments for equal crimes

Pleeeease. Are you serious? Please tell me that you're not serious. Do we have equal justice? No, of course not. Do we have equal taxation? No, of course not. And, you honestly believe that we are absent of social prejudice? Pleeeeeeeeeease.

Define "equal taxation" and then I'll let you know if we have it. Of course, what "equal taxation" really means is no taxation for some and organized plunder for others.
You tell me how we have equal taxation. Does everyone qualify for tax breaks, tax loopholes, and is everyone exempt from paying taxes?

Don't ask me. I am opposed to taxation of any kind. You used the term. You tell us how you define it.
You define it by everyone following the same rules, laws, and codes, period. No exceptions.

proof ................

no opinions allowed
Proof? Have you lived in a cave all of your life? Head buried in the sand? Do you ever read the news? You have never heard of someone with wealth, status, influence, or fame, getting by with acts that others have gone to jail or prison for?

Prove what exactly?

prove white collar criminals get off

proof ................

no opinions allowed
Proof? Have you lived in a cave all of your life? Head buried in the sand? Do you ever read the news? You have never heard of someone with wealth, status, influence, or fame, getting by with acts that others have gone to jail or prison for?

so, you are a liar

Prove what exactly?

prove white collar criminals get off
Do you ever read the news? Do you ever watch news on TV? It's readily available to anyone interested. It's been going on for a long time, decades or longer.

proof ................

no opinions allowed

so, you are a liar
No. I'm not a liar, not at all. What have I lied about?

go .....................
Prove what exactly?

Of course there's not. We don't have equal punishment for equal crimes. I have stated that many times. I have never ever said that we did have equal punishment for equal crimes.

go .....................
Prove what exactly?

Of course there's not. We don't have equal punishment for equal crimes. I have stated that many times. I have never ever said that we did have equal punishment for equal crimes.

prove it

proof ................

no opinions allowed

so, you are a liar
No. I'm not a liar, not at all. What have I lied about?

you are a liar

But what is "social justice"?

It is the justification these Moon Bats use to steal money from the people that earned it to give to the people that didn't earn it. In other words an excuse to engage in state supported thievery.

Social justice is a code word for removing men from power, removing whites from power and blaming us for everything that has gone wrong.
In other words, those promoting social justice think whites should sit down, shut up, and be willing to accept being told how bad we are.

Forum List

Back